Anyone willing to help me interpret my Vedic Chart?

Celestia

It seems like there are many knowledgeable people in the Vedic section of this forum. :) I'd like to have some thoughts on my Vedic chart, if possible. I don't know much about how to generate a Vedic Chart, I used an online free chart generator and I have attached the result here (I hope it shows).
I don't have any particular question, I just know there are a lot of specific categories in Vedic Astrology so I'd be interested in hearing about what type of Chart I have, and... any insight you'd like to add, whatever you see. Thanks a lot :kissing:

Attachments

• VEDIC.JPG
    VEDIC.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 30

Celestia

Ok, sorry! Born on October 9th, 1988, at 23:55 (11:55 PM), in the city of Carbonia ( 39°09′52″ N - 8°31′16″ E ), in Italy.

RaRohini

Hi ! I am a student of vedic astrology and i can tell you this from a basic reading of your chart: sun Moon and Mercury being in virgo .. you possess great mental acumen,analytical bent of mind ( devil is in the details ) and your mind (mercury) is in exaltation. You also possess great ability to work with the hands( especially since your nakshatra is Hasta) ..yiu could be an artist, craftsmen , surgeon or even a bridge player(you will excel in any craft to do with the hands)..your Rahu is in Aquarius and Ketu in Leo .. you will move in this lifetime towards a philosophy( not necessarily mainstream) which you can take to the global marketplace .. now the dilemma is that Hasta is very comfortable with status quo , disliking innovation and prefering rythms and routines. But you will be moving towards Aquarius which is rather unorthodox. It may be related to the medical field as Satabhisha is the nakshatra of ' thousand healers'.You may tend towards philosophy, will have a happy married life and make money in later years. You are sensitive to others opinions though you may hide your feelings and your primary purpose in life may not be money. Hope this helps !

Last edited:

Celestia

Hi ! I am a student of vedic astrology and i can tell you this from a basic reading of your chart: sun Moon and Mercury being in virgo .. you possess great mental acumen,analytical bent of mind ( devil is in the details ) and your mind (mercury) is in exaltation. You also possess great ability to work with the hands( especially since your nakshatra is Hasta) ..yiu could be an artist, craftsmen , surgeon or even a bridge player(you will excel in any craft to do with the hands)..your Rahu is in Aquarius and Ketu in Leo .. you will move in this lifetime towards a philosophy( not necessarily mainstream) which you can take to the global marketplace .. now the dilemma is that Hasta is very comfortable with status quo , disliking innovation and prefering rythms and routines. But you will be moving towards Aquarius which is rather unorthodox. It may be related to the medical field as Satabhisha is the nakshatra of ' thousand healers'.You may tend towards philosophy, will have a happy married life and make money in later years. You are sensitive to others opinions though you may hide your feelings and your primary purpose in life may not be money. Hope this helps !

Oh, thankyou, RaRohini, this is very kind of you. :joyful:I can see myself in this description. I'm very analytical (maybe too much for my own good sometimes), I like to use my hands to play guitar or use a camera and I used to paint, and yes, with time I'm finding myself evolving towards more "unorthodox" and nonconformist perspectives, I aim to live a genuine and authentic life that really mirrors my own outlook rather than blending in with the "work - produce - consume - die" status quo.
And everything I am achieving is coming at me very late, too. I'm kinda out of synch with my peers.
Thanks, again, very much. :)