Anyone want to examine a synastry chart for help in decision-making?

Witchyone

I won't make decisions based purely on what anyone suggests...I am Taurus rising, after all. But I have some big decisions to make, and knowing as much as I can about the health and longevity of this relationship (and me in it) is of great important to me right now.

Thanks in advance!

WO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 8.12.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 8.12.43 AM.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 24
  • RGsynastry.png
    RGsynastry.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 33

Snakechammah

You have attached a composite - please can you put the synastry chart instead? As well as the aspect table and indicate clearly who is who.

Also, I can only help if the birth times are accurate.

Witchyone

I'm showing my ignorance. I'll try to figure out which one is the synastry chart. I'm 100% sure about the locations and times of birth.

Thanks!

Witchyone

Okay, trying again. Thanks so much for your patience!

I'm the female in the chart. I had to blur out names and places because I'm paranoid about this. :bandit:

and now I see no way to upload a different chart...

Witchyone

Would anyone care to read this synastry chart?

I've started a new thread, because my noobness has prevented me from attaching the correct chart to the previous one. If an admin would like to delete my previous post, I would not mind.

I'm the female in the chart. I'm 100% sure of the places and times of birth.

Thanks so much.

Attachments

• RGsynastry.png
    RGsynastry.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 40

Snakechammah

Witchy, can you do another chart with inner and outer wheel? I am more comfortable reading a proper-looking synastry chart LOL..

Also I would need the Extended Table of Aspects screenshot as well so I can give my interpretations.

Thanks!

dowhanawi

And when you include both wheels (so we can see where the houses are, its important to relationships, children, money (more but those are big for a relationship) can you include Eros and Psyche? Sorry, I am sure it's frustrating.

Witchyone

Thanks, all. Here is the chart with inner and outer wheels. I'm on the inside. I don't know how to print an extended aspects chart. That doesn't appear to be one of the options for the synastry charts in the drop-down menu on Astro.

Attachments

• RGsynastry.jpg
    RGsynastry.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 32

muchacho

Thanks, all. Here is the chart with inner and outer wheels. I'm on the inside. I don't know how to print an extended aspects chart. That doesn't appear to be one of the options for the synastry charts in the drop-down menu on Astro.
Although Sun/Moon aspects are not harmonious, seen as a whole, they are complementary, your Sun in an airy sign and your Moon in a watery sign, his Sun in a watery sign and his Moon in an airy sign. Which means the way you behave at home is how he behaves in the world and vice versa. Kinda interesting.

Witchyone

Thank you. It might be interesting for people to know that he has become much more obviously Pisces like over time. I used to think he was extremely analytical. He is capable of it, but like me, often acts based on emotion.

ashriia

Hi, Witchyone,

I prefer composite charts, over synastry so I'm going to interpret that as it shows the actual dynamics in the relationship.

Venus opposite Uranus in a composite chart doesn't indicate longevity. While the attraction is likely strong and sudden, but likewise the relationship can suddenly come to an end. Or the relationship will run hot and cold. My opinion, that is not a good sign for romantic permanence. Also for lasting relations, I usually look to aspects between saturn+moon or venus. And that is also not indicated in the composite.

Hope that provides some insight.

Witchyone

The situation is getting harder to keep a lid on while I make decisions. Do any of you see anything there to indicate whether the end of this year is an important turning point, positively or negatively?

ashriia

The situation is getting harder to keep a lid on while I make decisions. Do any of you see anything there to indicate whether the end of this year is an important turning point, positively or negatively?

For that transits to your natal chart, as well as your Lunar return chart for December would need to be looked at. And that might only prove half the answer. Solar Return charts for 2015+2016 likely as well. Astrology, and Charts! lol :wink:

Last edited:

Witchyone

You guys are so patient. :lol:

I've attached a solar returns chart and a lunar returns chart. I selected today as the date, but I note the charts have November reference points. Does that make them useless for this?

Attachments

• solar return chart.jpg
    solar return chart.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 20
  • lunar return chart.jpg
    lunar return chart.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 25

ashriia

You guys are so patient. :lol:

I've attached a solar returns chart and a lunar returns chart. I selected today as the date, but I note the charts have November reference points. Does that make them useless for this?

Lunar return charts don't ever show the date you've entered in, but rather the date of the Lunar Return.

I notice Uranus being tightly conjunct the Ascendent in your solar return chart. This year up until your birthday in June of 2016, shows the desire to be set free of everything you feel that is hindering you, a strong desire for change. Whether or not you implement those changes is up to you. Jup and Venus both in the 5th, is a very lovey-dovey placement for romance, not surprisingly they are in aspect to your moon in the 12th house.

Looking at the Lunar chart.. Just going to say it's possible that things will come to a head. But december Lunar charts are usually high friction due to many people in the world having problems with family around this time of year.

I'm not volunteering, but you can also look at your Solar Return for 2016. If anything comes of the lovey-dovey placement, and your desire to break free. My guess, is that it would be indicated in your 7th and 4th houses for 2016, maybe the 8th as well.