Anyone read event of meeting someone?

Lion o ness

I have an event chart, I was jus curious about it.. Have really bad luck with love/men...

I'm super Leary.

Today, I was home cleaning. I was cleaning all morning.. Once I was done, I jumped in the shower. I realized I didn't have anything cold to drink.
I just threw on some stretch pants and a tank top. My hair was wet, and uh styled. I didn't have on any makeup..

When I was leaving the store, a guy approached me and said hi.
I kept thinking, omg I'm at m worst looking..
We talked for a few, and he asked me for my number. So Gave it to him..

Should I be Leary of this guy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

dr. farr

Real quick snapshot:

-Moon in a sign of short ascension = + for beginnings
-Moon in domicile so it is its own "lord" = + for later developments
-North Node in ascending sign = +
-South Node in Taurus in the House of Relationships (7th house) = -
-Venus (dispositor of Taurus) square the Nodes = indication of possible "fated" meeting
-Venus at top of the chart = + (for the House of Relationsips which Venus disposits)
-7th house (House of Relationships) scores 12 (out of a possible 14) in the ashtakavarga/planetary positions calculation = very favorable (+)

So, 5 + 1-, net +4; the event ramifications seem promising; watch for the SN in 7th house, Jupiter conjunct Lilith, and Lilith aspect to rising Saturn: these might be possible drawbacks or stumbling blocks in this otherwise quite favorable event chart.

Lion o ness

Real quick snapshot:

-Moon in a sign of short ascension = + for beginnings
-Moon in domicile so it is its own "lord" = + for later developments
-North Node in ascending sign = +
-South Node in Taurus in the House of Relationships (7th house) = -
-Venus (dispositor of Taurus) square the Nodes = indication of possible "fated" meeting
-Venus at top of the chart = + (for the House of Relationsips which Venus disposits)
-7th house (House of Relationships) scores 12 (out of a possible 14) in the ashtakavarga/planetary positions calculation = very favorable (+)

So, 5 + 1-, net +4; the event ramifications seem promising; watch for the SN in 7th house, Jupiter conjunct Lilith, and Lilith aspect to rising Saturn: these might be possible drawbacks or stumbling blocks in this otherwise quite favorable event chart.

Oh wow... Thanks for looking

So u think this is a fated meeting?

I was a total bum, and so not expecting to meet anyone..
I was just dying for something cold to drink.

He was in his work truck, he said he was at a BBQ, but he's on call for work, and got called in, and stopped at the store to get something to drink, before getting on the fwy.

I'm curious about mars being unaspected, what would that mean in an event chart.

Later on I'll check the parts of.....
See what I come up with..

Ironically, just as I was reading your replied, he texted me.
( the first text)
So I gonna answer his text now.

dr. farr

Venus related to the Nodes might indicate "fated"...Mars unaspected wouldn't mean much (from my perspective) in this particular event chart

Lion o ness

Interesting, I just talked to him and got his birth info
(No time if course)
His NN is exactly conjunct my sun, it's 2 orb from my moon/mercury.

I think it just may be fated.

dr. farr

Ashtakavarga/planetary placement calculation for each of the Lots:
(note: total of 7-10 = difficult, unfavorable; 11-14 benefic, favorable)

Part of Fate = 12 total
Part of Love = 10 total
Part of Lovers = 12 total
Part of Happiness (most important Part, in my book) = 12 total

Overall (total of all Parts divided by 4) = 11.5 average = favorable trends

rahu

Banned
hi lion o ness

the chart shows psyche square to venus .this gives a almost adolescent attraction. there might have bee a feeling of butterflies inyour stomach.jupiter conjunct to lilth and these trine to saturn on the ascendant show that you also felt a much deeper potential of a stable relationship.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to mercury which shows a instant mental and emotional rapport. talk was easy and flowing and very emotionally antimated.

but with the moon square to uranus and opposed to pluto, deeper emotional intimacy may not developed even though the intensity of the personality interactions would klead you to feel a deeper intimacy would follow.
with theh moon conjunct to the sun and square to uranus , the energy though intense is more indicative of a brief affair . urnaus invariably bring inr=tensity but instabiltiy for a longterm relationship.

but venus square to psyche is a wonderful emotional vibration to indulge in, but i suggest you don't start making plans longterm
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i looked at the composite for your natal and the moment chart. this composite will give the direct effect of this day on you.

emotional red falgs pop up eris is conjunct to eros and opposed to psyche and square to neptune . with venus opposed to neptune and square to eros.
eros is conjunct to nessus and venus is conjunct to mars,moon and pallas .

this is all very sexual and very romantic but with neptune's influence,it all revolves around deception. this would mark him as a player ad nothing more.
with juno conjuct the node ,you can't help but feel something long term is possible.
with saturn conjunct to lilth and square to ixion, he does seem to "ground" your but th emotives are very manipulative.
eros conjuct nessus and square mars/moon is also indicative of a hard cool manipulative demeanor behind the buoyant emotional connection.

sedna squar eto orcus implies he willnpot be truthful about his past and jupiter opposed to chiron often showsmanipulative financial actions.though with a trine/sextile to the sun and mercury, he may have some constructive financila ideas.

rahu

Lion o ness

Thank Rahul!!!
Yes. Think their was a mental rapport, I felt comfortable talking to him.. We have spoken a few times on the phone since..
I did get the sense, something wasn't right,or that he's not being honest..
I will for sure keep my guard on high alert.. Lol

I didn't have that he's the one feeling, but I did feel the meeting, was fated.
the whole way it played out..

But when u looked at my transits, actually I think u answered another question.
Or issue I have been having. I think I maybe having some weird sexual transit.

This last week, has just been one weird experience after another..
Everyone seems to see or think I'm offering sex to them..
I'm standing there scratching my head, thinking why....
I can say, hi how are you, and it's heard as where is the bedroom..

Here is an example.
A female befriended me,
I don't have usually do well with females, I don't really have females fiends.
Anyways me and her started talking, we talked about shopping, working out together, blah blah... Our kids are the same age, we talked about getting them together...
Stuff like that... Nothing else, just you know girl talk..
Then, she said bam, soooooo when are you available to come have sex with my husband so I can watch.
I'm thinking, wtf... Where did that come from... I said no, I wasn't interested, she tried to pressure me, I had to say, look its not going to happen, I'm not the girl.
She backed off then.

I really felt like, she wasn't interested in actually being a friend to me, I felt so
Hurt by it, betrayed. Used in a way even though nothing at all happen...
I keep honking what in the world gave her the impression I wanted to have sex with her husband, ( I never even met him)
Where did I go wrong here?
Why is everyone convinced I'm offering sex..

rahu

Banned
your pluto/venus midpoint is conjunct your sun exactly and the sun is two degrees from your moon and mercury . the transitting node was crossing this point since may and became exactly square your sun on june 9 and exactly square your venus/pluto midpoint on june 13th it seems that this vibration is continuing through your moon /sun conjunction.as the node was exactly square you moon on yesterday and will be exactly square your mercury tomorrow.

rahu

Prisma

...a guy approached me and said hi.
I kept thinking, omg I'm at m worst looking..

It sometimes happens like that... ;) yup, it was weird and felt like fated. Sometimes also we are own worst critics, and sometimes we are more attractive when we are relaxed, at ease.

Looking at chart: Maybe Asc. Sco and 3rd house Cap., with ruler of one in the other is sort of part of the cause of it?

Also, when seeing the chart ruler of the 1st house in an earth sign, and seeing the 7th house Taurus as of that representing the guy, it was as if in that moment, he felt or perceived the casual way he saw you/ maybe also when you talk as something that related with him, at least in that moment.

I really felt like, she wasn't interested in actually being a friend to me, I felt so
Hurt by it, betrayed

I'm sorry you feel hurt. But... whatever "vibe" (astro, etc) going on with you now, it is not your fault she is a freak or trying to be one, and that she misread something in you, as you where not intentionally giving off that message. It is her loss.

Lion o ness

Looking at chart: Maybe Asc. Sco and 3rd house Cap., with ruler of one in the other is sort of part of the cause of it?

Also, when seeing the chart ruler of the 1st house in an earth sign, and seeing the 7th house Taurus as of that representing the guy, it was as if in that moment, he felt or perceived the casual way he saw you/ maybe also when you talk as something that related with him, at least in that moment.

Thanks
Just wanted to clear up, one confusion...
The chart was only a meeting chart with the guy. When we met, or during a few conversations, he's been respectful, he hasn't done/said any thing of a sexual nature..

The other situation with the girl isn't part if the chart, it was just my comment to ragu, from his comment about recent transits from this day to my natal.
Which made me think if this girl..

Yeah, I'm at a total loss with her, I can't figure out how talking about shopping/working out translates to " I willing to have sex with your husband"
Lol...
Imagine my surprise!
At first I thought **** mercury Rx, how in the world did that misunderstanding happen... Lol

I had another situation, with some guy thinking I was looking for a group of "men"
When I fact I was getting a group of people together to go out, (socialize,network,make friends)

Long story, big misunderstanding!!!!
Especially when I'm talking about one thing and he was talking about another thing.
Idk what I'm doing wrong here..:pinched:
Dohhhhh

Prisma

Thanks
Just wanted to clear up, one confusion...
The chart was only a meeting chart with the guy. When we met, or during a few conversations, he's been respectful, he hasn't done/said any thing of a sexual nature..

The other situation with the girl isn't part if the chart

Yes, I understood it like that also. Still, it could be seen as a small fragment of the whole "misunderstanding" issue. I saw it as a pattern, and thought it could relate somehow. Maybe when the girl issue was another event, but the Saturn & Pluto still in each other houses...

Meh, I'm just learning, and shared what I saw.

Idk what I'm doing wrong here..
71352AE66975D61D3933BBF1A06673.jpg

(Nothing... seems that you are a nice person, just cursed with beauty, (and a touch of some sexy transits with Merc. rx in the midst) ;) ).

Keep safe and well.

Prisma.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi agin

the reason you can do no right is that the venus/pluto midpoint is a odds with the naure of your moon/sunconjunction. and this is robaby the stoy f you life.
pluto gives your impulse to love(venus) an entirely selfishness bearing. even thiught you try to be compassioate and caring, underneath all your conscious nicities you are only focusing on selfish motives. as pluto works from the unconscious . you do not feel this. but pluto comes though your moon/sun conjunction with is a highly emotionally awareness . so your unconscious carnal selfisness sabotages you conscious actions.
as this dynamic is being energized by the node square currently, then it is understandable that you have these feelings.
as noted above the node is entering into a square with mercury , so you wil be puting off a much more mental and verbal vibration.i think the pluto/venus energy has just about run is course. so start focusing on verbal/mental relatinships.

rahu