Anyone going through transit Pluto opposition natal Sun?

Kukka

Hi,

I'm currently going through the transit mentioned above.

What have your experiences been about it?

My head has been exploding since last year, now it's been fealing easier since the transit's become exact.

Basic effect: can't have anyone having any power over me or I'll die. :alien:

bittermoon

yes. i'm going through it as well. it's been awful. everything seems to have been stripped away. i sometimes don't know who i am anymore. many feelings of being powerless. really trying to go with the flow here, because i tried to fight it and it doesn't work.

good luck!

Niffer

Hi,

I'm currently going through the transit mentioned above.

What have your experiences been about it?

My head has been exploding since last year, now it's been fealing easier since the transit's become exact.

Basic effect: can't have anyone having any power over me or I'll die. :alien:

I had this transit in 2007 mainly so I do recall the difficulty. I struggled for quite some time with addiction. I knew I needed to get sober, after struggles for 1-2 yrs I unwillingly was somewhat forced into AA until I finally got it. Pluto made me work very hard at giving up my control and being willing to practice Humility. I am now 6 yrs sober and happier than could be! It was a tough journey but well worth the effort - even when we want to be the one in control. Take control of giving up control :happy:

siren1111

Thank you so much. I've been looking over the list. I allowed myself to finally cry and let go of old hurts this morning. I had an emotional cleansing. I have Pluto in my 1st house so I empathize with you.

waybread

If it's any consolation, some people are born with these transits. A lot of Aquarians in the Pluto in Leo (baby boom) generation, for example, needed to challenge and question authority (Leo is the sign of the king.) Just now a lot of Cancer suns would be feeling the strain of Pluto in Capricorn.

One thing about planets opposite the sun. If we disown or deny their energies, they will come back to bite us. One common way is that we start attracting to us people who seemingly exemplify the disowned planets' negative qualities. A nice, kind, and gentle Cancer person will find she starts attracting ruthless bullies or underworld-type characters. Another typical Cancer response would be to cocoon and hide away from society.

It is important to own our inner Pluto! At its best, Pluto is the capacity for profound, transformative change.

By Pluto's and your sun's houses in your chart, see if you can instigate some positive change. For example, if one of the planets is in your 4th house of "home" this would be a good time to do a top-to-bottom house cleaning, where you give away anything that you no longer need. Or move, if that is reasonable. If Pluto is in the 10th, this might be a time to rethink one's career, or home-work balance.

Pluto actually asks us to "catch the wave" of whatever he's up to in our lives.

If we experience the hard edge of a transit, it is generally because we haven't fully incorporated the empowering meaning of that planet in our lives. Understandably, Pluto is not an energy that is easy for most people to embrace!!

A good motto for this transit: "The way out is the way through."

Halia333tus

I’m a late degree cancer sun having an exact opposition with Pluto. This manifested in my life within my relationship. I was seeing it from an all or nothing perspective, using my willpower to make it work despite the circumstances. I didn’t want to give it up. Huge huge lesson in this. I also hid away from the world at large for quite a while. kudos to those who have this aspect in their natal chart it is challenging energy to flow with, but very grateful for its lessons.