Anyone actually believe in Muses?

sdh3

Yes, I as Dr. Farr mentioned. I understand there to be a hierarchy of life on the planet, as discussed in the Theosophical work over the last 150 years. There's a mineral kingdom, a plant kingdom, animal kingdom, human kingdom, and also a devic or spiritual kingdom, and even higher ones. The Muses belong to that 5th kingdom--the spiritual kingdom (for lack of a better term).

Humanitarian

It was her astrology that got her accused of being a "witch", although there was also politics involved.
I hope that her astrological contrubutions are still here in Earth, but the reality is the opposite, and it's about the Christian cult in the Dark Ages, which is the 2nd least Christian period of Christianity behind the 2000s.

Humanitarian

Yes, I as Dr. Farr mentioned. I understand there to be a hierarchy of life on the planet, as discussed in the Theosophical work over the last 150 years. There's a mineral kingdom, a plant kingdom, animal kingdom, human kingdom, and also a devic or spiritual kingdom, and even higher ones. The Muses belong to that 5th kingdom--the spiritual kingdom (for lack of a better term).
And some people don't believe in the hierarchy of life, and even declares it as a part of the one principle, and so the Gaian biohierarchy doesn't exist, actually, because lifeforms in the universe are all one in Source.

sdh3

And some people don't believe in the hierarchy of life, and even declares it as a part of the one principle, and so the Gaian biohierarchy doesn't exist, actually, because lifeforms in the universe are all one in Source.
You've earned this point of view and thus are fully entitled to all that follows from it. 🙏