Any transits that show why i’m finding it hard in finding love?

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
It could have something to do with Pluto transiting your Ascendant and first house, and transiting Uranus applying to a close conjunction with transiting North Node in your fourth house. These transits don't exactly give safe space/place vibes to pursue a romantic relationship (in my opinion) - they're throwing you out of your comfort zone and pushing you to transform first house and fourth house matters, which takes up a lot of energy, likely leaving you with little available capacity to pursue romance in a healthy way.

Osamenor

Staff member
How long have you been finding it hard to find love?

For it to be transit related, it would have to be something that's just happening now, or for the last few months, a year or two at most, when finding love has been relatively easy for you previously. Since you're only 18, you can't possibly have that much history with finding love (assuming, of course, that you mean romantic love) for comparison. At that age, it's not unusual to have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, and for those who have, their romantic history is too short for a clear pattern to be established.

If there's an astrological correlation to be had, it's in your natal chart, not the transits.

valuhz

How long have you been finding it hard to find love?

For it to be transit related, it would have to be something that's just happening now, or for the last few months, a year or two at most, when finding love has been relatively easy for you previously. Since you're only 18, you can't possibly have that much history with finding love (assuming, of course, that you mean romantic love) for comparison. At that age, it's not unusual to have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, and for those who have, their romantic history is too short for a clear pattern to be established.

If there's an astrological correlation to be had, it's in your natal chart, not the transits.
Right, it makes sense. It’s my natal saturn conjunct venus in 7th i guess. I have been experiencing it my whole life so it’s not really just a transit thing.

valuhz

From my experience of having Pluto in the first house of my natal chart with a Scorpio Ascendant (which intensifies the placement), the suffering comes from not letting go and from not allowing a transformation (or transformations) to take place. Any time I’ve held onto something, like a relationship after I was meant to let go, that’s when I’ve experienced the most suffering. It’s easier said than done, and takes a certain mindset and trust in oneself to let go.
When I listened to the feeling I’d get when it was time to let go, significant transformations took place and I was always stronger as a result of letting go and allowing the transformation to take place.
You could still have a romantic relationship with the transit through your first house, just try not to attach yourself to any expectations, etc. (This will make it harder to let go if ever you have to.)
Also, I’d say the best relationship anyone could be in during a Pluto transit through the first house, is with someone who gives you room and space to transform yourself and grow as a person, and someone who embraces change and encourages self-growth.

Pluto can give you strength and empower you. You just have to trust the transformation process. :smile:
Buttt a transformation for about a whole decade…? I wanna cry. I wouldn’t mind if it was 3-4 years… But you’re right, as much as i’m pissed about this, i should let transformations happen and let myself grow.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Natal Saturn on your DSC could cause constraint in 7th house matters, but from my perspective, the help it receives from the benefic Venus in your 7th house lessens Saturn's effect on your DSC.
Transiting Pluto opposing your natal Saturn on your DSC has likely amplified the restrictions of your Saturn placement. The good news is that transiting Pluto will be separating from its opposition with your Natal Saturn in October.
As Osamenor said too, it's not unusual to not have had a romantic relationship yet at 18.

Transiting Pluto will be applying to an opposition with your natal Venus in your 7th house starting in October. I wonder if this opposition between transiting Pluto and your natal Venus will bring about an intense romantic relationship for you. You may attract an older (since your natal Saturn is on your DSC), Plutonian person. Be careful if you do. You're at a vulnerable age (18) because you don't have as much dating experience, which could be taken advantage of by an older, ~less evolved, Plutonian person.

Definitely embrace the transformations. They will empower you. :joyful:

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Does it indicate a older partner than me? Idk what’s with me but i definitely prefer older people for relationships way more than people who are younger than me
Yes it could do. Also Saturn delays but does not deny. So it might be beneficial longer term.

Osamenor

Staff member
Natal saturn right on your DSC would be the obvious one. Not a transit though.

Does it indicate a older partner than me? Idk what’s with me but i definitely prefer older people for relationships way more than people who are younger than me

It can indicate both. Or either.

Saturn at the DC usually brings a tendency to be slow to get involved and committed when you do. That in turn makes it rare to be an early bloomer, romantically: you don't do casual relationships. You're holding out for the real thing. The real thing may be slow in coming. It's all the slower when you're hesitant to get involved in the first place.

A preference for older partners can also be a manifestation of Saturn at the DC. From what I've seen, the second may or may not show up in people with Saturn at the DC, but the first pretty much always does.

Osamenor

Staff member
Buttt a transformation for about a whole decade…? I wanna cry. I wouldn’t mind if it was 3-4 years… But you’re right, as much as i’m pissed about this, i should let transformations happen and let myself grow.
Pluto transiting the first house is really felt when it's transiting the AC, and when it makes a conjunction to a planet in the first house or a square or opposition to a planet that can be directly squared or opposed from the first. Depending on the layout of your chart, that might mean the only time you feel it that intensely is the 2-3 years it's within orb of your ascendant... or, if you have many planets placed where Pluto transiting your first house will touch them, it can go on for longer. In that case, though, the intensity waxes and wanes with the strength of the transits. You might have years when Pluto is in your first house but not within orb of touching anything crucial.

The mere fact of Pluto being in your first house by transit doesn't cause so much intensity. What does the trick is Pluto hitting a crucial planet or point. The AC is a very crucial point, so of course Pluto transiting your AC does a lot, but when it moves out of orb of that, it's settled in. You've absorbed the transit, now it can be background noise.

xichuwangwai

@valuhz

Relax. Because it probably has little to do with you.

The past 2~3 years, I guess a lot of people can ask the question that you're asking here. Try Mundane Astrology or such, I guess the answer is right there.

ElenaJ

Saturn is on the 7th cusp, but moon rules the house. They are in conjunction, both in home and tradition loving cancer.
Your emotional urge is to put down roots, create a family and establish traditions.
At the tender age of 18, you can't really expect to have had many important romantic relationships in your lifetime, but your moon is longing for that.
Your partner could be older (Saturn) or a saturnian type (Aquarius sun/moon/ascendent) or even cancer, or moon-like.
The Pluto transit on your ascendent is there to help you create your own distinct personality and expression.
Natal pluto is exactly square mars, not easy energy to learn to handle, so this will be part of the lessons of the pluto transit.
Pluto is pushy as well as individualistic. So you might be presenting yourself almost as a loner or an aggressive type, a little on the overpowering side, which is contrary to your introverted cancer moon and shy virgo sun.
Moon and sun are in sextile, promising a healthy relationship with a partner.
Sun caught up in the pluto/mars square also pushes you towards being authoritarian and controlling.
Sun on mars gives you energy and courage to act, but again sometimes taking the lead and coming across as overwhelming and controlling.
Once you've settled into a good balance of energies, thanks to transiting pluto, your shy Capricorn will come out more easily to others, as well as the other energies you have that are maybe hidden at the moment.
But then, life is about learning lessons, and we all have many to learn from birth to death. So just make the most of it, without fear.
The rewards will be well worth it!

Osamenor

Staff member
@valuhz

Relax. Because it probably has little to do with you.

The past 2~3 years, I guess a lot of people can ask the question that you're asking here. Try Mundane Astrology or such, I guess the answer is right there.

Why would lots of people have been asking the same question for the last 2-3 years? What does mundane astrology have to do with the very personal "why am I having a hard time finding love" question?

Please specify your astrological reasons for saying those things. Otherwise, your post is off topic.

xichuwangwai

@Osamenor

It is pretty obvious.

In order for one to find love, one's social life is like the most important way. The past 2~3 years, this plague has been going on worldwide, and everyone's social life has been more or less affected, thus a lot of people find it hard to find love. Since everyone in the world has been affected, it's not "very personal" anymore, it is a worldwide issue. And since it's a worldwide issue, Mundane Astrology (or such) has everything to do with it. In other words, the main answer is in Mundane Astrology (or such), not in any personal charts!

ElenaJ

@Osamenor

It is pretty obvious.

In order for one to find love, one's social life is like the most important way. The past 2~3 years, this plague has been going on worldwide, and everyone's social life has been more or less affected, thus a lot of people find it hard to find love. Since everyone in the world has been affected, it's not "very personal" anymore, it is a worldwide issue. And since it's a worldwide issue, Mundane Astrology (or such) has everything to do with it. In other words, the main answer is in Mundane Astrology (or such), not in any personal charts!
So you're saying everyone is having difficulty finding love now?
Sorry, not buying it. Every one of us is on a separate pathway and the natal is a basic tool in identifying it.

xichuwangwai

So you're saying everyone is having difficulty finding love now?
Sorry, not buying it. Every one of us is on a separate pathway and the natal is a basic tool in identifying it.
I never said "everyone is having difficulty finding love". I said "a lot of people".

xichuwangwai

About what you said "Every one of us is on a separate pathway and the natal is a basic tool in identifying it":

A personal natal chart is not that "basic" when there's something big going on in the world, Mundane Astrology is now the "basic tool". For example, World War II, many people had the same death, well it doesn't seem to be "on a separate pathway" now. To find out why, you have to try to find answers in Mundane Astrology first, and then you can read personal charts based on the answers that you've found in Mundane Astrology.

PS: I'm not so good at English, so there could be misunderstandings.

ElenaJ

About what you said "Every one of us is on a separate pathway and the natal is a basic tool in identifying it":

A personal natal chart is not that "basic" when there's something big going on in the world, Mundane Astrology is now the "basic tool". For example, World War II, many people had the same death, well it doesn't seem to be "on a separate pathway" now. To find out why, you have to try to find answers in Mundane Astrology first, and then you can read personal charts based on the answers that you've found in Mundane Astrology.

PS: I'm not so good at English, so there could be misunderstandings.
Xichuwangwai, your English is fine, actually very good. I trust that in reading my reply you do pick up the sense of what I mean to convey.
I don't "buy" your comment simply means I'm not convinced about your statements.
Yes, you are trying to "sell" it by the mere fact that you post it on an open forum, communicating to all and any.
It is clear that mundane astrology creates a general global context for all of us, and there is always something of importance going on in the world, but it is the natal chart, and our will, and our insight into it, that will lay down a basic pathway for each of us.
Each person will react differently when faced with the same situation.
Some will collapse, some rebel, some take action to overcome, etc etc multiplied by an infinite number of reactions.
And these reactions are what matter, and they arise from the natal chart and the energies contained within it.
The querent in this thread has very specific aspects in the natal chart, which presumably none or almost none of us will have. So the reply must go beyond consideration of, for example, two years of pandemic and lockdown, and be specific to what that energy is.
Emerging from the pandemic, statistics show a dramatic rise in both the number of divorces and the number of marriages! Both opposite reactions to the same global phenomenon. Which is why I still maintain that the natal is the basic reference point.

xichuwangwai

I know my English is not good, but thanks.

And no, I'm not trying to sell anything, I was asked to reply to Osamenor, I didn't even want to, I only did that for valuhz's sake.

Everyone has the right to do astrology their own ways. Some are good, some are not.

I was here just trying to talk to valuhz and tell her try to relax a little bit. I don't know if she's relaxed, well I'm not, obviously.