any sports astrology websites?

jmp454

Premium Member
does anyone know of any sports astrology websites or astrology handicapping websites .... i found one for the NFL called allstarsportsfutures
thx

banefranco

Yes here is the only place for sports predictions with relevant members. Others follow.
Taht is how the things work :biggrin:

jmp454

Premium Member
For predication and sports handicapping she is doing really well thesportsmonitor.com has her ranked 1st for NFL selections.. maybe sports astrology does work

shawn

Courtney is killing it @ www.allstarsportsfutures.com she is a friend of mine and has shared her method with me. she looks at the charts of nearly everyone associated with the team, outside of the water boy. her record is now 12 - 4 and she is still in first place. today she is on the Chiefs / Browns UNDER the total.

jmp454

Premium Member
yes she is doing extremely well .... bummer that she kind of lost against the spread on a few this weekend ... but she certainly predicted a lot of winning teams.... even that under on Cleveland /KC was OK ... I teased it as suggested... and considering KC shut Cleveland down in the last quarter was pretty exciting... she called that almost exactly

shawn

she told me that she had a 7 team money line parlay riding on the outcome of last nite's seahawks / rams game in which her team won the game with a goal line stand in the last seconds. i bet she was about ready to explode watching the ending of that one! it worked out in her favor as most of her picks are these days. her method is incredibly thorough and detailed and exhaustive. it is a full time job, i'm sure

Bulletbobb

Why doesn't anyone mention the SA forum on Houldings' site?
Or is mentioning the competition verboten?
What's with the ads? That's something new since I was here last.
Annoying.

Bob
CT USA

waybread

Houlding's website is Skyscript, which is predominantly for traditional western astrologers, and it has a sports astrology board.