any regrets about behaving badly?

Gozdeserhat

dear friends ı casted a chart if my ex has any regrets in behaving me badly and lost me ? ı feel as if he is trying to reconnect me someway , he poops up too much thank you for replies

Attachments

• astro_2gw_regrets_hb.37951.544535.png
    astro_2gw_regrets_hb.37951.544535.png
    325 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't know if horary charts can tell us the inner workings of a person's feelings or thoughts, like regret.
But he is Venus and you are Mars. Venus is a triplicity ruler of Mars, so this suggests that there is still some level of caring for you or looking out for you. I can't say if your ex feels regret or not.

Last edited:

MarinaFFF

Well he still thinks a lot about you (Mars in exaltation).
And with your Moon in detriment he hates you as well.
You can see that as regret; he hates losing you.

Also Venus is chasing after Mars But can‘t reach Mars, because Mars dive into another sign just before colliding.
In traditional Horary we call that frustration. You confirm this “chasing” (he pops up).
And another indicator is that his Sun is a complete mess. His Sun is in detriment in the house of hopes and wishes for friendship.

Gozdeserhat

Well he still thinks a lot about you (Mars in exaltation).
And with your Moon in detriment he hates you as well.
You can see that as regret; he hates losing you.

Also Venus is chasing after Mars But can‘t reach Mars, because Mars dive into another sign just before colliding.
In traditional Horary we call that frustration. You confirm this “chasing” (he pops up).
And another indicator is that his Sun is a complete mess. His Sun is in detriment in the house of hopes and wishes for friendship.
I (mars) started to date another man. Who is older and wiser than me I feel much better and confident now thank you for your precious reply