Any reasons as to why we've been together for almost 4 years despite our charts?

katya

We are compatible, but our charts are not compatible. Good news folks, there is still hope even for the incompatible charts! I just wanted to let you guys know to never give up and don't feel bad if your charts don't look compatible. He and I are going to get married soon! He is January Aquarius and I am October Libra.
:love::love::love:
Stay blessed folks

Attachments

• astro_66gw_01_02_r_k.84292.12443.jpg
    astro_66gw_01_02_r_k.84292.12443.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 43

craft94

We are compatible, but our charts are not compatible. Good news folks, there is still hope even for the incompatible charts! I just wanted to let you guys know to never give up and don't feel bad if your charts don't look compatible. He and I are going to get married soon! He is January Aquarius and I am October Libra.
Stay blessed folks

Aww what? Your chart looks compatible to me! His Moon is conjunct your Sun which they say is one of the best aspects to have in synastry and even the fact that he's an Aquarius...Aquarius and Libra are stereotypically said to make the best couples. I find this is true. I find I get along with people that are in my element even if our planets aren't aspecting. John Lennon and Yoko Ono come to mind. No synastry chart is going to be free of so-called "bad" aspects. And if you find me one, I bet their relationship is pretty boring and complacent.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons libra-pisces 6/8 unfriendly lords venus-jup prone to conflict,
libra sociable, wavery decisions, stormy tempers,
pisces sensitive, ethical, spiritual, traditional

asc libra-cancer sq, challenge in relationship, unfriendly lords venus-moon,
cancer again sensitive, intuitive

suns acq-libra trine, friendly lords materialistic sat-venus, health issues;

his mars lord 7th negating to 6th aries highly impulsive negating relationship,
mars-rahu 6th accident prone and having to cope with opponents;
rise-fall in life and employment and health matters;

his sat-venus artistic and craving for affection but not manifesting,
mutual health issues in marriage

leo-sun inimical for libra asc, sun acq 4th lacking domestic comforts-peace;

his lords 1/7 mars-venus over aries-sag fiery trine mere attractions;

his 9th lord mer for luck over acq 4th with inimical sun;
sun-mer acq mystique;

his 6th lord jup negating to 5th, negating employment, fast health recovery;

jup pisces 5th trine cancer 10th and trine scorpio 2nd
protective of career-finances

hope enables reflect further, may share pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

moonris3

Banned
Yeah, his Moon conj your Sun is like "love at first sight", but the enduring pattern is especially strong because of his Moon trining your Saturn, that's one of the aspect most married couples should have ; )

sibylline

Like others mentioned, I don't see where the major incompatibility is. It doesn't seem that the birth times are entered, so we can't comment on house overlays at all.

GeminiGrrl

Only the overlay chart has been posted here. Since the two of you are in a committed relationship, it would be worth looking at a composite chart as well.

The overlay chart is thought to reflect how two people react to each other as individuals, but the composite chart is thought to reflect how they work together as a couple once they have made a commitment to each other (even if only in the form of maintaining the relationship for several months, suggesting that each one is seeing enough in the other person to maintain interest). In cases where two people have a strong relationship in spite of the fact that the overlay chart between them is somewhat weak, what you often find is that the composite is very strong and this appears to be a significant part of what keeps them together -- essentially, they function better as a couple than they do separately. You have to get past the overlay chart to get to the composite, which is not always easy...but it can and does happen, especially when there is at least one very positive aspect in the overlay chart which generates interest (such as a Sun/Moon aspect). It's generally considered preferable to have a weak overlay chart and a strong composite than a strong overlay and a weak composite. Some people say that you can't do a composite without accurate birth times for both people, but I don't entirely agree -- it certainly won't be as accurate without birth times, especially not when it comes to the Moon (which moves quickly and is a very important planet in compatibility), but you can still get some information about the interaction of other planets which do not move quickly enough to be affected significantly by birth time (the Sun, Venus, Mars, Saturn)

Last edited:

kaminari

Hello!

Without the exact birthtimes for both parties, the synastry charts can't tell you where each other's planets fit. Also the composites will be off.

But without the birthtimes we can still see Saturn at work. Your Sun (sextiling) and Moon (squaring) it (his Saturn). Your Saturn to his Moon (trine) and Venus (sextile). For better or worse, it's glue.

He's having his Saturn return now. Time to get serious.

Good luck!

Kaminari

IleneK

Premium Member
Your charts appear quite compatible. One's sun trines the other's sun while conjoining the other's moon (that is, they aspect by sign). Also, Jupiter trine Venus...That's enough right there for a couple to work through the ordinary adversities and challenges that life presents and charts illustrate.

Good work you two!

Stay blessed folks

Last edited:

GeminiGrrl

The overlay chart is a bit of a paradox. The absence of an accurate birth time in one or both cases means that the Sun conjunct Moon aspect is actually not reliable -- since the Moon moves so quickly, the difference of just a few hours can change whether a specific planet in the other person's chart forms an aspect with it or not. At the same time, however, the fact that you're not only still together but planning to cement your relationship still further suggests the possibility that both of you might have been born close to midnight which would mean that the Sun/Moon aspect is indeed valid.

It also might be worth looking into the parallels by declination to see if there's anything there as well. Sometimes planets which do not aspect each other in the usual longitudinal way do form an aspect by declination -- and even though parallels are only considered valid within one or at most two degrees, they're thought to function like conjunctions in synastry which suggests they're very potent.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The overlay chart is a bit of a paradox. The absence of an accurate birth time in one or both cases means that the Sun conjunct Moon aspect is actually not reliable -- since the Moon moves so quickly, the difference of just a few hours can change whether a specific planet in the other person's chart forms an aspect with it or not. At the same time, however, the fact that you're not only still together but planning to cement your relationship still further suggests the possibility that both of you might have been born close to midnight which would mean that the Sun/Moon aspect is indeed valid.

It also might be worth looking into the parallels by declination to see if there's anything there as well. Sometimes planets which do not aspect each other in the usual longitudinal way do form an aspect by declination -- and even though parallels are only considered valid within one or at most two degrees, they're thought to function like conjunctions in synastry which suggests they're very potent.

The Sun and Moon actually *are* conjunct by sign since the moon moves about 12 degrees in a day. With this midnight chart, Moon would continue to make both aspects. The actual relationship reiterates this.
I find that in synastry, planets influence other bodies by sign rather significantly.