Any other Capricorn Moons out there?

Suzannah

I have capricorn moon too at the 10th house!
My question is:how do you feel now that transit pluto conjuncted or is conjuncting or will conjunct your natal moon?

I have moon in the 9th conj MC

Pluto has been conjunct my moon for about two years.. Basically I've been having a lot of power struggles in my relationships. My natal Pluto is in the seventh as well!

julia

I have moon in the 9th conj MC

Pluto has been conjunct my moon for about two years.. Basically I've been having a lot of power struggles in my relationships. My natal Pluto is in the seventh as well!
I have also pluto at 7 house. How do handle this position of pluto?what is your sun/asc?I am aries with asc aries.

poyi

Premium Member
I think based on Moon sign alone to judge a person will NEVER give you a good understanding of that person. It is more related to the aspects with other planets, house and the Ruler of that Moon's cusp that is more important.

I have Capricorn Moon so as everyone posted on this thread. But I talk a lot if I want to (Mercury in 3rd house ruler of the 10th and Ascendant) but I can also be very private person spending a lot of time in solitude to reflect on my emotions and learn to understand myself by analyzing my own life.

One really good thing about Moon in Capricorn is loyalty and the good qualities of Saturn when your Saturn is well dignified. I have a lot of Water elements in my chart, having a Earthy Moon really help me to balance myself with logic and disciplines. It also gives me the endurance that regular people don't have. Even Moon is in detriment in Capricorn sign BUT everything has it own positive and negative sides. I really believe in first looking at the condition of the ruler to justify the condition of your Moon more than the sign alone.

A lot of successful people have Capricorn Moon!

Judy_AzVirgo

My dad's mother had Capricorn Sun, and she was very critical and rather cold. My dad had his Moon in Capricorn, and he did have some of the insecurities associated with the sign. He was rather stiffly formal in his younger years, and didn't talk much ... about his emotions or much else. I've heard relatives chuckle about watching their behavior around him! But he was a rock in our lives, very much devoted to providing for his family. Also a self-made man who was quite successful in business as a dentist. Maybe his Pisces Sun "needed" a Capricorn Moon for its strength.

As he got older, dad lightened up and was able to display his emotions more easily. (This seems to be a quality of Capricorn planets, that they're more comfortable with themselves as they age.) He lived his retirement with the enthusiasm of a kid.

Dad's only son inherited the Cappy Moon, and HIS only son, my nephew, also has it. So 4 generations of that Capricorn influence. No one else in the family has much of anything going on in Capricorn.

poyi

Premium Member
My dad's mother had Capricorn Sun, and she was very critical and rather cold. My dad had his Moon in Capricorn, and he did have some of the insecurities associated with the sign. He was rather stiffly formal in his younger years, and didn't talk much ... about his emotions or much else. I've heard relatives chuckle about watching their behavior around him! But he was a rock in our lives, very much devoted to providing for his family. Also a self-made man who was quite successful in business as a dentist. Maybe his Pisces Sun "needed" a Capricorn Moon for its strength.

As he got older, dad lightened up and was able to display his emotions more easily. (This seems to be a quality of Capricorn planets, that they're more comfortable with themselves as they age.) He lived his retirement with the enthusiasm of a kid.

Dad's only son inherited the Cappy Moon, and HIS only son, my nephew, also has it. So 4 generations of that Capricorn influence. No one else in the family has much of anything going on in Capricorn.

I have also heard for Capricorn people they do become happier and brighter as they age. I have also heard people with Sun or Moon Capricorn tend to have a bit more difficult childhood something to do with the ruler Saturn but then once they overcame those challenges they Changed!!

The endurance and persistence are two of many good qualities of Capricorn. I think that is the quality to become successful.

People never look down on yourself!!

Judy_AzVirgo

People never look down on yourself!!

Yes, Poyi, there does seem to be some negativity about these posts.... as if people are embarrassed! Similar to what I've seen on a Virgo thread. What the heck is that about??? I think too many people actually believe what they read in the cookbooks, which often portray Earth signs in a rather negative light, while Fire signs get all the glory. The reality is very far from that, and Cappy has much to offer!

poyi

Premium Member
Yes, Poyi, there does seem to be some negativity about these posts.... as if people are embarrassed! Similar to what I've seen on a Virgo thread. What the heck is that about??? I think too many people actually believe what they read in the cookbooks, which often portray Earth signs in a rather negative light, while Fire signs get all the glory. The reality is very far from that, and Cappy has much to offer!

I reckon Cappy is extremely SEXY.
(that is because I have a Cappy Moon, naturally found Cappy attractive!)

There are many women have Cappy Moon and they are just as hot and beautiful as any other signs! And Brad Pitt has Capricorn Moon, who would say he is cold and cruel? :tongue:

Read this!

"When the Moon is in Capricorn, the person most powerfully “switches on” during times of austerity. This is why the Moon is considered “in detriment” when in Capricorn. Soul-crushing experiences that would break the spirits of other Moon signs actually bring out the best in a Capricorn Moon."

I like the following even more!:tongue:

"Such a woman has been quoted as saying she only “feels normal is when I’m preparing for a big fight.” That is classic Capricorn Moon. The Moon describes what makes us feel normal. When the Moon is in Capricorn the person feels normal when, like their animal symbol the Mountain Goat, they’re busting their hooves to get to the top of the mountain."

"Actresses with their Moons in Capricorn in tend to be “grinders” who will simply work their competition into the ground. "

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/aries-with-a-capricorn-moon

Apparently Actresses with Capricorn Moon are so hard work that make them extremely successful and own the higher rank in the industry! So as other professions! So here we Go! Capricorn Moon people are beautiful, sexy people with Money and Status! HA!

wwfbader

I have a Capricorn Moon and I hate it seeing as it squares my sun in Libra. I am constantly depressed and it doesn't help that my mercury and venus are in Scorpio so i'm just one psychotic mess of low self-esteem, paranoia and depression. Plus I find it so hard to release my emotions and cry, I always bottle up my emotions. I might seem cold but i'm extremely emotional.

poyi

Premium Member
I have a Capricorn Moon and I hate it seeing as it squares my sun in Libra. I am constantly depressed and it doesn't help that my mercury and venus are in Scorpio so i'm just one psychotic mess of low self-esteem, paranoia and depression. Plus I find it so hard to release my emotions and cry, I always bottle up my emotions. I might seem cold but i'm extremely emotional.

I used to hate my Moon as well before I got to truly know her Real Strength and Capabilities. I used to talk and think like you up to few years ago. But you know...once you have overcame internal and external obstacles and by the time you get to your first Saturn return (approximate 27 to 30 years old), you will be JUST FINE!!! Trust me. The universe gives you sorrow and challenges to conquer it had also given you the strengths that you need to complete the Tasks! Look into your chart and learn from it. :biggrin:

There, there, you are healed or ready to be healed! :cool:

Suzannah

I have also pluto at 7 house. How do handle this position of pluto?what is your sun/asc?I am aries with asc aries.

I'm Leo sun, Aries asc

Pluto in the seventh (in scorpio)

I am attracted to the WRONG people. I'm attracted to dangerous and powerful people. Pluto Sextiles mars in the fifth!

I don't actually end up with these types.. I have libra on the seventh cusp so I end up with blonde hair blue eyes calm and peaceful partners!

However in my relationships there's always struggles/secrets. And a battle for dominance. My two previous partners were female so the whole "alpha female" in the relationship was a fight. Also there's battles
Like I end up with people who don't have a job and I support them (pisses me off). Or I have to hide some relationships from people. It's been difficult and I'm waiting to see what my next partner will be like before I can figure out how to work with this energy positively.

Suzannah

I
Read this!

"When the Moon is in Capricorn, the person most powerfully “switches on” during times of austerity. This is why the Moon is considered “in detriment” when in Capricorn. Soul-crushing experiences that would break the spirits of other Moon signs actually bring out the best in a Capricorn Moon."

Oh yes I definately agree!! Give me a horrible painful and difficult time and watch me shine!

BlueAngel

I have a Capricorn Moon in the 3rd house (I'm quite talkative) and have often gotten the you're cold or ice queen or you are too manly (meaning too dominating & unemotional) derogatory statements (generally from romantic partners).

However, I consider myself to be very loving and affectionate. I am generally extremely controlled emotionally especially when it comes to crying but I don't think that is necessarily because of my moon. My mother was extremely emotionally neglectful and I was often punished for showing negative emotion.

In my personal experience, I feel very deeply and acutely to the point of often being overwhelmed but often do not express for fear of being hurt. I would postulate that most Caps feel either equally or as intensely as the other moon signs. The "flaw" is in expression. It's a real challenge to overcome that fear of rejection and be vulnerable. Perhaps that is the lesson though.

BlueAngel

Hello,

You might want to look at the planets aspecting your Sun, Moon and your Asc; and the houses they are located in. Yes, the Moon is extremely important, as what is a human being without emotions and feelings. Having said that any and everything affecting or aspecting your Moon is sure to colour it.

Really good point. I have my 12th house stellium (Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter) all square my Cap Moon. I'm not sure what the expected effect this is supposed to bring other than that my emotional needs seem to conflict often with everything. Any thoughts?