Any job offer for me soon?

Cassiopeia

Hi everyone, I'm in a very intense job search phase. I've been doing interviews and have to keep doing... I have a job, but it's little probable that I will be able to continue here. I'm struggling a lot.

Is there any job offer coming for me soon? I'm in some interview processes right now, but basically, I've been doing this for over one year, jumping from one toxic place to another or being fired. It's been rough. That's to offer more of my recent background.

What I see in this chart doesn't look positive to me as the Moon is in the 12 house (I'm really feeling confused and tired) and is not approaching the end of the sign soon (So nothing happening soon?), the next sign it will enter is Capricorn makes me think of nothing good coming... or maybe another place that will be equally bad for me. I'm only looking at the Moon as I'm not sure what to make with the planets in the 10th house there if they are indicating something.

Currently, in this chart, the Moon squaring Venus and Saturn does really fit how I feel.

Me represented by Jupiter in the 5th house I read it as needing something more stimulating/ creative as my current job is totally opposite to anything I like or I'm good at.

Attachments

• anyjobsoon.png
    anyjobsoon.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 55

Bardo

Moon is in a partile square with Venus/job, reflecting the tension with your current job which might climax and come to an end soon. However, Venus is mutually applying to a trine with Jupiter, giving a yes, there will be an offer. But with Venus in Jupiters detriment the job might come with a problem, like being too far away, requiring to move (Venus is in the 9th). Or they might doubt your qualification but still give you a chance. Something

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Moon is in a partile square with Venus/job, reflecting the tension with your current job which might climax and come to an end soon. However, Venus is mutually applying to a trine with Jupiter, giving a yes, there will be an offer. But with Venus in Jupiters detriment the job might come with a problem, like being too far away, requiring to move (Venus is in the 9th). Or they might doubt your qualification but still give you a chance. Something
Thank you very much :) The problem that might be attached to the job offer you're describing fits very well with my search and my current interview process. I've been applying to other cities and countries as well as being not sufficiently qualified for certain positions... Let's see, I'll keep you posted. Thanks once again :)

thesporting life

You are ruled by Jupiter in Taurus. The current job is ruled by 6th House and Venus ruled, however, Venus is in Virgo, hence, in detriment? As Moon in 12th house squares Venus, you are on shaky ground with your current job, you are unhappy there, the wages are not that good and or you have friction with your current boss, isn't it true? (Moon applying to square with Venus) and further to this, your boss is unfair and or mean with you and overly critical and or judgemental of you? The radix 11th house turned, is actually the 6th house from the 6th house. hence the prospects for a new job offer. Mars is the ruler. As Mars in Scorpion is opposite the chart ruler (Jupiter), finding new work might be a longshot (as least for now). However, as Mars is accidentally dignified in Scorpion, you might luck out and find new work. However, if you do, please take a more careful approach, this time, as Mars opposite Jupiter tends to be blundering and overbearing, while the Sagitarius ascendant also suggests quarreling and or argumentative tendencies, such as arguing with the boss ? Just do your job and side-step office politics and deceitful co-workers. Vince Lombardi (hall of fame football coach) said it best: " learn from the loss, as well as the win, as long as you understand why you lost? " Good luck to you.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

My current job is definitely on shaky ground due to me not liking it and struggling to do it. It's not a job I'm good at and I'm having great difficulties learning what needs to be done. The salary is not all bad, but it is still low for what I see the job requires. The boss is kind and all good in my relationship with him so far. Thanks for taking the time to look at the chart and share your thoughts. I really appreciate it :)

thesporting life

No problem. Im sorry to hear about your employment woes. It's good that you are not limited in your job search and are willing to travel to another city to find work. With that type of hustle, great things can happen ! Good luck to you ? By the way, there are other ways to find a new job, other than horary astrology. You can bend the universe to just obtain what you need. One year, not too long ago, I was able to "attract" seven new job offers in the space of one month, just by thinking about it ! Then, instead of worrying about a lack of work, I got to pick and choose who I would work for ? Now, that is efficiency !

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, I just wanted to update you that I received a job offer these days and accepted it. There are many aspects of the job offer that sound good and the job itself is very attractive to me. Hopefully, this will be a tranquil (non-toxic) place for me where I can stay for a longer while. Thanks again for taking the time to check my chart and share your knowledge :)