Anxiety, OCD and stress disorders

tintin92

i have a first-house stellium :) But Saturn only sextiles Venus and it's opposition to Chiron in my chart. no other aspects but I'm an anxious person overall.
You don't have to say, but I wonder what aspects does Saturn make? That's not an easy placement because so much is "expected" of you (in the 1st) from yourself maybe? Saturn, taskmaster, like a pressure on you which could result in anxiety. Anxiety is usually future oriented , so living in the present moment might help, which we all need to learn to do.

Harmelia

saturn in the first house and i have had anxiety since i was a kid.
But not all people with Saturn in the first house have anxiety. I have Virgo rising, and Saturn conjunct South Node in Virgo, 1st house. Now, many people will say that this is a recipe for anxiety. But I've never had an issue with anxiety, and I'm 72. So, I'm not just responding to you, but to several posts - any one placement is never an answer to a question of a cause of a disorder. There will be many more people who don't respond the same way to that planet or aspect between two or three planets.

Mad Madam Mimm

Is there any particular kind of aspect or configuration that you guys have seen related to this? I have experienced generalized anxiety disorder, dissociation and OCD. I've been working on it for months and it got better but I still have many problems with being able to rest easy... I observe myself sleeping and it takes me multiple sleep cycles to realize "Wait, I've been watching myself sleep this whole time" - like my consciousness won't shut off after many hours. It's the worst sensation and it happens to me very often. I'm way too obsessed with consciousness, knowledge and self-awareness, admittedly. :( I've been to a psychologist and have been adviced to get help from a psychiatrist, but I've managed to hold my own against this thing fairly well.

I have a Pisces Mercury (ruling the 12th and 3rd house) in the 9th in a partial quincunx to my Moon (ruling the 1st house) in Libra in the 4th (Libra). Could that be it?
I was gonna say Gemini moon
Mercury, in general
Pisces mercury and the 12th house thing… sounds artsy
Dreamlike… this sounds weird … eat some root veggies maybe some red meat if you indulge. You need to ground.

tintin92

But not all people with Saturn in the first house have anxiety. I have Virgo rising, and Saturn conjunct South Node in Virgo, 1st house. Now, many people will say that this is a recipe for anxiety. But I've never had an issue with anxiety, and I'm 72. So, I'm not just responding to you, but to several posts - any one placement is never an answer to a question of a cause of a disorder. There will be many more people who don't respond the same way to that planet or aspect between two or three planets.
yeah actually i don't think Saturn is the main cause of my anxiety, but my moon is! debilitated moon and I can feel its fluctuations when it comes to anxiety.