Another dream requiring interpretation

R4VEN

Hi all. I've been helped with dream interpretation before, so here goes. I awoke from this dream this morning. It was one of those really vivid ones, and I found it rather disturbing.

I was visiting a house near the sea where a woman lived with her two young adult daughters. Those daughters had babies. I eventually noticed 3 babies, all of crawling or sitting age, all girls, and all with quite ugly deformities. Two of them had eyelides where their eyes should be, while their eyes were situated on their cheeks. I couldn't help staring, even though I was repulsed by them. Eventually another baby crawled towards me, so I stooped to interact with it, even though I wanted to ignore it. I put out my hand to grasp the baby's hand, and while she reached for my hand she bit me hard in the arm with teeth that look like a rodent.

I have some ideas about what may be telling me, but would be interested in any feedback.

Kuntuzangmo

Are there any new endeavors you're involved in?
And if there are, are there people also involved with whom you are uncertain or have doubts about? Or do you have fears that there might be others around you who might be out to hurt you?

LittleMiss

I was thinking something along the lines that something in your life that seems right, really is wrong!? Something you allready know, but have to understand conciously? Something that sounded like a good idea, a good plan or a nice sort of person really isn't...?
This was the first thing that came to my mind...

Culpeper

Premium Member
Seeing eyelids or eyes in a dream no matter where you see them indicates happiness and a long life. Babies are with few exceptions very favorable as well and indicate coming prosperity. Being bitten in a dream indicates that someone is gossiping about you behind your back.

If the unusual symbolism in dreams disturbs, you will find it helpful to record your dreams in a notebook. After awhile you will become accustomed to the images, and they will not bother you.

Insane

I'm not as much experienced as as the seniors. But I think you felt guilty about something. And you deny it due to escape that problem. Maybe you don't want so see a certain person. I won't interpret dreams with traditional meanings of the symbols in this situation... Everyone's subconscious is talking in own own language.
edit: Practically said the same as above.
[Sorry if this is wrong, I just couldn't stop myself to answer this]

Last edited:

R4VEN

Thanks for your input everyone.

Yesterday I talked on the phone to a friend who suggested (because she knows me well enough to say this) that the deformed babies may be representing my suppressed dreams and goals - I have squashed all of them, for fear of upsetting certain influential people in my life (who are no longer influential - in fact, many of the most influential have been dead a while.)

Perhaps also the deformed babies are parts of myself which I deny. This is a bit like the paragraph above, but bringing it right back to me, and what I suppress and deny.

I subscribe to the Jungian theory of dreams and dream symbols, where all dream symbols represent parts of the self. Sometimes I also find that there are multiple interpretations to the same dream. I feel that the above dream is one such dream.

Kuntuzangmo

I can't speak for the others (though I have suspicion they were aiming at the same thing)....I also asked my questions assuming the dream symbols were things going on in your life...yes, all parts of you.

I hope whatever prompted the question has been satisfied.
Cheers.

R4VEN

Are there any new endeavors you're involved in?
And if there are, are there people also involved with whom you are uncertain or have doubts about? Or do you have fears that there might be others around you who might be out to hurt you?
Your above post has prompted me to reply to your original post, K.

There are no real new endeavours I'm involved in; just variations on old ones.

And the reason I have not created new endeavours for more years than I like to count is because of fear of retaliation - all seeded in a very distant past.

The above post got very close to the truth, I think.

R4VEN

Hey!
Hope you don't mind me lending the thread,
Yesterday I dreamed about my parents and I in a car (they don't own one, nor do I think they will) and in the car was a newborn child. The newborn child where not known and I was going to a store to steal candy tablets for it.
Who was driving the car?
Being in a car can represent the way in which you are travelling in your life - as in your life's journey.

It seems to me that you are trying to begin something new in your life, but the values and beliefs from your past may be holding you back.
Later I also dreamed of my female downer region bleeding. Could be menstrual, could be another reason. I sat down on perhaps a staty and my tights got blood on them. I was leaking infront of someone from the past I don't like. I did not enjoy it but either did I felt ashamed.

If anyone got ideas realted tell me.
The feeling of being ashamed is the key to this dream. Always take note of any feelings which emerge either within the dream, or after it. I suspect that this dream is drawing your attention to something - real or imagined - which is sapping your energy.
Do you feel any vulnerability as a female?
Do you need to take time out after ssome kind of effort, or illness?
The fact that you were bleeding in front of a person you don't like would suggest vulnerability and exposure - or fear of both.

LittleMiss

Hey!
Hope you don't mind me lending the thread,
Yesterday I dreamed about my parents and I in a car (they don't own one, nor do I think they will) and in the car was a newborn child. The newborn child where not known and I was going to a store to steal candy tablets for it.

Later I also dreamed of my female downer region bleeding. Could be menstrual, could be another reason. I sat down on perhaps a staty and my tights got blood on them. I was leaking infront of someone from the past I don't like. I did not enjoy it but either did I felt ashamed.

If anyone got ideas realted tell me.

To the last part: I was thinking something along the line that you are beginning to acept a part about yourself that is a bit uncomfortable, emaressing or hidden, that you before have tried to hide in some way? Something very personal to you!? That you might have wanted to keep hidden from yourself also, but not anymore...

I have to think about the first part a bit. :)

Vagabondgirl

Yesterday I dreamt about a midwife that told me to deliver a baby. But when I came to the place I saw a PREGNANT MAN in labour. I didnt know what to do as there was no way for the baby to get out. So I told the midwife that one had to perform C-section, but that I wasnt able to do this....So I felt a bit bad that there wasnt anything I could do:/ Kind of disturbing dream. Also the man in the dream is a person I know. Even weirder!

LittleMiss

Okay... I just remembered what I dreamt last night. I'm giggling at the moment, because it was almost funny... Maybe somebody would like to try to interpret?

I'm a big fan of Eminem (in real life yes!). And in my dream I was at this consert with him, kind of small and intimate with just a few spectators, and I was one of them. And while he was performing he made eye-contact with me. I was standing longside the wall of the room when the consert was finished, and as he walked out he stretched out his hand and touched me or something. Then just passed by and dissapeared. The dream had a weird feeling. I was happy for the attention, and curious about why he had made eyecontact and touched me, but not extatic or anything, just content...
I think the dream ended as I followed out the door he had gone.

Insane

I had a weird dream this morning.
I had PK powers, and exorcised out spirit out of my room... And I have been dreaming exorcisms and spirits since middle of the july... I'm worried a bit.

Exorsism started when I heard something breathing weirly in my room, apart from a person who was sleeping with me. I started to pray and walls, floor, ceiling began to rap.I freaked out, but still prayed. After that spirit left my room. Then I went to the corridor, and there I saw a red/white marble on the floor. I reached it with my hands, but couldn't touch it. I concentrated my sight on it, and marble started to glow in red light. It came to me...

But I woke up in good mood.