ANIMALS Have RIGHTS - Animals Have FEELINGS - Animals Are Forced To SUFFER NEEDLESSLY

JUPITERASC

9k=
images

Coronavirus-vaccine-meme.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
If you spend anytime in the great outdoors, you've probably seen an animal or three in need of help. No, I'm not talking about saving nature from nature, that is, a deer being chased by a bear is nature and should not be disturbed.

I'm talking about saving animals from manmade things, such as birds or squirrels caught in fences, for example.

Here's a video by an outdoorsmen on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m34teLKGZyU

BOOGY99

Hey What a great thread of education!

I have been vegetarian now for 4 yrs but cant get to vegan stage yet.

The upsetting thing is how animals are treated re slaughter, I will not post the link but check out pigs being gassed, (I have and it made me cry) its horrific!

I want people to start to connect to their conscious, I chose to block it out for over 30 years as I enjoyed eating meat. We really need to see where our meat comes from, and connect with the suffering animals go though and take the choice not to eat it. Its the future! We do not need meat to survive! Lets evolve together x

JUPITERASC

Hey What a great thread of education!
I have been vegetarian now for 4 yrs but cant get to vegan stage yet.
The upsetting thing is how animals are treated re slaughter, I will not post the link but check out pigs being gassed,
(I have and it made me cry) its horrific!
I want people to start to connect to their conscious,
I chose to block it out for over 30 years as I enjoyed eating meat.

We really need to see where our meat comes from, and connect with
the suffering animals go though and take the choice not to eat it.

Its the future! We do not need meat to survive! Lets evolve together x

tumblr_mqop874DCi1sbent4o1_400.jpg

vegan-gorilla.jpg

Gorilla-eats-plants-vegan-argument.jpg

bc68dcc8a13075ae6f07c5f6e68e997b.jpg