An old horary which i want to be reinterpreted

rozy

hey all..this is my 1st post on this forum...I hav learnt a little bit of horary..

I had a horary drawn to find out whether me and this guy wud end up getting married ?plsss help me...i just dunno wat is likely to happen....

Pls help..

Last edited:

Moog

Here's the chart :View attachment 33688

Guys pls reply to let me know if u cud get the chart as I havent used the software on astro.com.

I hope this helps.

I don't see why the astrologer made such a prediction.

It's interesting, he is Saturn in the house of the 2nd (family)

There is no aspectual connection between you.

I'm not familiar with the particulars of prashna, which are quite different to western style horary.

Last edited:

rozy

To Moog

I can c that I am the Sun placed in 10th house and he is the Saturn(R) placed in my 2nd house. So they are in trine.

Moog

To Moog

I can c that I am the Sun placed in 10th house and he is the Saturn(R) placed in my 2nd house. So they are in trine.

The aspect rules that I use don't include the trine aspect for Sun or Saturn.

I consider it a good angular relationship, but not an aspect.

The difference is like two people being in the same room and comfortable with each other, and two people in the same room, comfortable and looking at each other, communicating, or engaging each other in some form.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
ohkk...

I know the Tajik sytem followed for Prashna nd western astrology differs a lot... cud u pls help me by doing a horary chart the western way...coz I desperately want to know wat is likely to happen...

Pls reply

Hello Rozy,

For us to caste a chart that can be read here as Western Astrology Horary isn't a problem. Can you clarify which city it was asked in? Most of the members use Astro.com, Longitudes and Latitudes are not used in queries.