An Introduction to Me!

Ariaste

Right, well, I used to think I was pretty 'into' the whole astrology thing, but now I'm wandering around these forums and all I can say is "EEP! What in the WORLD are they talking about?!"

Okay, so I'm not QUITE that clueless, I have some vague ideas, but I also see that I'm Not An Astrology Geek, compared to you guys. :3

Anyway. Hello! I'm Ariaste (Arii for short), I'm a (as yet, unpublished) novelist, a two-time NaNoWriMo participant and one-time winner....

About my stars: I'm a Pisces. That's all I know for absolutely sure. Heheh. ^^; I did my natal chart once, but it was confusing and I can't remember anything of it.
...Well... I do remember that my Moon's in Aries. But no rising sign. XD Could someone give me a link to some good chart websites?

'S nice to meet you all, you seem quite nice. :D

Draco

Hi Ari,

Welcome! :) I hope you like it round here and come on regularly, there's always lots of interesting discussions going on and it's a really good place to learn.

Could someone give me a link to some good chart websites?

Sure. Go here to erect a chart for yourself:

www.astro.com

Er, yeah, somehow I double-posted, but it is fixed now. =D Sorry 'bout that, everyone

Oh, I know, tell me about it! :x

We're experiencing these mysterious 'debug mode' problems at the moment, but it should be sorted before long. I have also send mulitple posts, as many as four times! :oops:

See ya soon.

Draco :wink: