Amy Winehouse

Tora

i'd say gemini asc, so neptune could be on the DC.. as far as I'm informed Neptune on Dc is one of the biggest signs of addiction.

Amy Winehouse found dead at her north London home on 23 July 2011.

I wonder if she had Gemini rising. Mid June eclipse point come to bring result on 25th... ok 2 days early.

Tora

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

June 15th Eclipse was at Sagi 24.22. tr Mars approaching opp of that point and peaks on 26th so that's why we are hearing lots of death news... Norway, China and Amy's death.

Not surprisingly though. Stars are bright and burns out quickly.

indigojenardu

you know, there is something very reminiscent to Michael Jackson's death (incidentally, another Virgo). Music genius, Cancelled tour dates. Drug overdose, paramedics unable to revive.

I think we should rethink the Virgo sun and its usual orderly traits. Maybe we should look to the opposite sign of Pisces for this lot :unsure:

Caro

I dont understand what you are saying here. What Kurt Cobain was a virgo?

all signs do drugs! some charts can handle this better than others.

this is more to do with damaged self image/sense of where they belonged. both Amy and Michael - issues with their fathers? there virgo spirit would have driven them to seek perfection - seek this approval which they could never get.

indigojenardu

this is more to do with damaged self image/sense of where they belonged. both Amy and Michael - issues with their fathers? there virgo spirit would have driven them to seek perfection - seek this approval which they could never get.

Did I even mention it was reminiscent to Kurt Cobain and did anything in my previous comment imply that other signs didn't do drugs? Nope.... so what's your point?

I mentioned it was reminiscent, and we usually think of Virgo as well adjusted practical people. well, I do, anyway.

indigojenardu

in any case: Cobain, Pisces sun, Virgo rising.

ziggurat

Nice, revealing post, Flea (re: above response). It is interesting to read responses as a barometer of one's chart tendencies, and how they manifest over time in the world. Particularly if something like Neptune, or Pluto, for two examples, play prominent roles -- in which the illusory or shadow side respectively loom, yet may be challenging to articulate.

rahu

Banned

i find it interesting that amy's father had recently "restarted" his career as a night club singer.

rahu

Kuntuzangmo

Yes, I also think of Saturn return. She and many other gifted musicians dying at age 27. Just can't take it around the next corner. So sad, such talent.

Ruka_5

Banned

I don't think Saturn Returns really are the culprit here because millions of people go through their Saturn returns and live.

I actually think some people are just meant to come on this earth, do something very specific, and then leave early. Jimi, Joplin, Amy...

Sag Moon2

I wonder how close her Moon was to her Neptune? The area of 25Deg. Sag is known to be an addictive area especially 24Deg. Sag as it has shown by Hendrix,Joplin,Beethoven and Morrison I think. I did research into it and was astonded to learn how critical the degree is. I have seen it in a few instances not to be tragic ,but creativity is always there.

This is tragic as whatever you might think of the woman is secondary to what she brought to the music scene as a whole and what she was as a person to her family.

I am thinking that she possibly was given Methadone and mixed it with Alcohol .If that was the case see most likely died from the mix in her sleep.
Another therory is that she OD'd from Heroin. If she has not used for sometime and was given a pure dose along with more then she could handkle that might have happened.
Thirdly she hit a main artery which killed her when she ingested Heroin.

We will know soon ,but I think from what has been said that it was an accident if she did this on her own through drugs as it has been said by her father that she was in good spirit.

I am puzzled by her ascendant and think it was Scorpio also, but it may just be late Libra. I do not have my old system which allowed me greater flexibility to see into a chart.

dperez3894

I've been doing some searching on the web and it's possible Winehouse was born at 10:25 PM on September 14th, 1983. This puts Pluto(transformation) and Saturn(structure, karma) in her 5th house(drugs, alcohol, addictions, recreation) as well as Libra(solar 7th house of relationships) and Scorpio(solar 8th house of death). I've attached the chart.

Attachments

• AmyWinehouse.jpg
    AmyWinehouse.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 45

Annwyn

I didnt know that fifth house was about addictions? Seems to be more of a planetary influence rather than a house.....

positive

Banned
strange chart. wouldn´t take the AC though.. could it be pisces too? the only thing that looks depressing to me is the combusted mercury in virgo....?

theM

I also definitely think that she got Water rising.
I am torn between Cancer and Pisces rising.

PS.:God,please bless Amy!