Amber alert- kidnapped child- san juan pr

Prisma

A child has been kidnap about 2 hours ago (near 6:30am) by armed men. He was taken from his father, who was taking him to school. He is 6 years old, taken on a Jeep Cherokee Laredo 2002 EQW-556.

Sorry to bother you with this, I just want to help if possible with any means available.

The chart was made using the first hour available at first about this news: 6:42-hour when police report was apparently made.

Attachments

• kidnap child 10-30-2012.jpg
    kidnap child 10-30-2012.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Prisma

New charts-
-Kid was taken at 6:08am

-Called aparently received at 7:30am

Attachments

• Kidnapped child-608am.jpg
    Kidnapped child-608am.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Kidnapped child- call 730am.jpg
    Kidnapped child- call 730am.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 7

Prisma

From what little I know:

I notice that the 3rd house: Capricorn with Pluto there. The reports say that the kid was taken on a black or gray vehicle so maybe this relates. The Ruler of Capricorn is at that time on the 12th house (a hidden enemy), and since 3rd house is also the house of neighbors, someone who is from the area or near the area of where the kidnapping took place. Am I right? The 6th house (enemies?) is in Aries- Armed violent men? There was Uranus & Part of fortune.

Last edited:

Prisma

Kid was realeased by captors!!!

Found in a comercial area a little before 5:00pm.

Since this matter resolved positively, well, at least the charts can serve as a learning tool for others.

Attachments

• Kidnapped child recovered-10-30-5pm.jpg
    Kidnapped child recovered-10-30-5pm.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Kidnapped child recovered-5pm 10-30.jpg
    Kidnapped child recovered-5pm 10-30.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 5

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. The time you have raised, ascendant is in last degrees of Movable sign Libra. This clearly indicates that situation will change.
2. Moon is in seventh house alone, indicates child will come back.
3. But moon is lord of 10th house, and exchange of aspect with Saturn and Sun, confirms - kidnap or left home or place due to application of force.
4. Involvement of 10 House indicates possibility of Police role for rescue.
5. But may take some time (because of affliction on Moon by Saturn).