AM pondering going school

Ageus

Am making a big decision about weather to go to school and study naturopathy. I am allergic to routine I've learned to hate school, but somehow after losing all hope in the educational system I am excited about this course. The couse starts next feb and runs for 3 years. I find the subject interesting and do not want school to ruin it for me like it did with physics.

I am not weighing my decision on astrology so don't worry. I am merly looking for what insights it has to offer. thanks.

I have important of hobbies and don't want to spend too much of my time on one thing, but perhaps should develop in some area to a professional level.

Music and writing are other big interests of mine.

[moderator edit - moved to vocational section from horary, question about vocation with natal chart]

alexbcwithtp.gif

Last edited:
Firstly, for a proper evaluation you should consider posting your chart with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24043
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24042

Ageus

I had deleted the old image uploads and not updated all posts. It should be up to date now.

I am enrolling in the yoga course at the college as I know I want to learn the material and it seems a good place to get some grounded teaching.

I am still considering studying naturopathy at the same college the naturopathy program would not start untill febuary 2012.

It's really the only thing other then music which I can see my self putting up with an institutional education for.

Not sure if you can tell by my chart but I despite institutions and routine.

Gemini rising talks about flouring in chaos. I fit that.

My main concerns against doing it are the routine/institutional aspects of it, having less time for music, and having obligations which cause me to miss out on the many opportunities that my life is rife with thanks to the focus on my chart on jupiter(expansion and opportunity)

Thanks for taking the time to share you insights and understanding.

Ageus

How come in the 8th house there where there's 5 planets bundles up the chart does not display the in the order which they are by degrees? Pluto is in the middle yet it is at 4 degrees. Venus is one degree away from mercury yet it is on the far side of the cluster.

Venus conjunct mercury is on the cusp of Aquarius?