Am I under the spectrum?

Opal

Actually your Mercury is conjunct Saturn in Aquarius. Saturn would cause challenges to Mercury’s communications. Also, being in Aquarius, it could be something to do with electricity and magnetic fields.

Is you natal chart posted somewhere?

Opal

We all have made mistakes, and will again. 🙂 No problem Astro!

I will print your chart when I get on my computer. My phone isn’t hi-tech, or I guess more appropriately l am not.

I am glad that you are just exploring possibilities, and will not hinge anything on my amateur astrology. Makes me comfortable doing a read. 🙂

Looking forward to taking a look, sounds interesting.

With the horary, I noticed Chiron is the midpoint for Uranus and the Sun. Chiron is in Aries, the sign of the head. Alas it is horary though, my weakest link. If it was natal, then I would expect the apex Chiron/head to be affecting you Sun with something different Uranus.

That is what prompted me to ask for your natal, plus, I have a book that I just got for $3.00! That contains a large medical astrology section.

Talk soon, Opal

Opal

But I do not have Neptune in Pisces and my inner planets are not all in earth signs as the response implies. It seems the response is in relation to the horary because my mercury is in Scorpio not in aqua (horary).

So, it is confusing.

You are right, I will check and see where I made the error, I had printed both charts, but, I am working....later

Osamenor

Staff member
Hello!

Thank you, by the way.

It seems that these interpretations are based on the horary chart?

Confused as to which is a horary response and which is a natal analysis. But that’s OK.

Mine, was based on your natal chart.

But I do not have Neptune in Pisces and my inner planets are not all in earth signs as the response implies. It seems the response is in relation to the horary because my mercury is in Scorpio not in aqua (horary).

So, it is confusing.

You are right, I will check and see where I made the error, I had printed both charts, but, I am working....later

This confusion is EXACTLY why natal readings are NOT to be mixed with horary. Do not post natal charts on the horary board. If you want to address the same question through a birth chart, that needs to be a separate thread.

I've moved the natal chart posts to Medical Astrology. Please go there to continue that line of discussion. Stick to horary only in this thread.

Osamenor

Staff member
I don’t think its realistic to ask Horary to determine if you are ON THE SPECTRUM.

The same is true of all medical astrology questions, horary or otherwise. Astrology is not a definitive diagnostic tool. It's just a suggestion of where to look. The final diagnosis must be made by a qualified professional. Our forum blurbs explicitly say so.

If you don't feel you can address medical horary questions for that reason, don't post in medical horary threads.

Opal

Hi Osamenor,

I knew that, I even started to begin a natal thread, and then thought, ahhhh, how confusing can it be? I don't want to start another thread.

Totally, my mistake!:biggrin::whistling:

hahahaha, Lesson learned, again, for longer, I hope!!!

Frisiangal

There is a reply to this query using natal chart configurations on the 'Other Astrology' section, under Medical Astrology.

Any feedback there is welcome.

:smile: