Am I the Choosen One?

starlink

Greenmist, practical jokes aside, I see that you have Neptune conjunct 9th house cusp in exact sextile to the ruler of your Ascendant and Pluto, all of them in 1° and a few minutes. Neptune is associated with mysticism (H.P. Blavatsky also has Neptune in Capricorn. She was famous for her sceances) and in this triangle with Pluto and Venus, it is quite possible that you can have these telepathic experiences but the square from Neptune to Mercury, ruler of your 3rd house, in the 12th, can play out as strong (square) psychic energy, helped by the trine from Mercury to Mars, the ruler of Mercury and the 12th house but can also be very deceptive of what you experience. It can be difficult to determine at times what to believe and what not.

Neptune is in very realistic Capricorn however, which helps counteract it's spacing out tendencies a bit and it is in the 9th house, dealing with the higher mind as well. It is in a dignified place there.

Neptune also trines your Moon, ruler of your 4th house (another psychic house) and it is possible that this trait is present in your family, maybe you mother or grandmother also had these strong telepathic impulses.

So I do think you are telepathic. Your "mistake" was to start your thread with a joke because this gives the idea that you might be making these things up. I dont think you do after examining your chart. Therefore, if you want to be taken seriously then try not using that Neptune-Mercury square in a negative way next time and being a bit more careful with your over imaginative mind (Moon-Neptune trine) :)

Last edited:

GreenMist

Banned
Greenmist, practical jokes aside, I see that you have Neptune conjunct 9th house cusp in exact sextile to the ruler of your Ascendant and Pluto, all of them in 1° and a few minutes. Neptune is associated with mysticism (H.P. Blavatsky also has Neptune in Capricorn. She was famous for her sceances) and in this triangle with Pluto and Venus, it is quite possible that you can have these telepathic experiences but the square from Neptune to Mercury, ruler of your 3rd house, in the 12th, can play out as strong (square) psychic energy, helped by the trine from Mercury to Mars, the ruler of Mercury and the 12th house but can also be very deceptive of what you experience. It can be difficult to determine at times what to believe and what not.

Neptune is in very realistic Capricorn however, which helps counteract it's spacing out tendencies a bit and it is in the 9th house, dealing with the higher mind as well. It is in a dignified place there.

Neptune also trines your Moon, ruler of your 4th house (another psychic house) and it is possible that this trait is present in your family, maybe you mother or grandmother also had these strong telepathic impulses.

So I do think you are telepathic. Your "mistake" was to start your thread with a joke because this gives the idea that you might be making these things up. I dont think you do after examining your chart. Therefore, if you want to be taken seriously then try not using that Neptune-Mercury square in a negative way next time and being a bit more careful with your over imaginative mind (Moon-Neptune trine) :)

You are right, I am always ultra cautious in regard to any paranormal experiences I have had, I only admit to them as I have experienced them but I am not immune from being decieved or wrong. So any truth with me is provisional.

I understand that the opening thread has challenged my credibility, but it just sounds so absurd I am sure nobody really took it seriously :sideways:

My mother doesn't have this, I am not sure about my grandmother.

I will mention that that my life was saved by " a being of light" when I was 15. I won't elaborate on the experience , just wondering if this could turn up on my chart. It happened about 10 years ago next october.

gaer

The opening to the thread was a joke. Just testing to see if astroligiers could see through, a test for the objectivity of astrology. It seems to have worked.

What I wrote about telepathy and everything in my previous post is auctually true.
To be honest, I assumed you were either putting people on or had serious problems, and neither of those possibilities made me want to anwer. :)

RockFish

The opening to the thread was a joke. Just testing to see if astroligiers could see through, a test for the objectivity of astrology. It seems to have worked.

It would be an interesting test with a horary chart.

A natal chart shows long term tendencies of your chart, not if you are lying on a given occasion... Such a question would require that astrologers looked for patterns of extreme psychic abilities, tendency to delusion or mental illness in your chart. :tongue:

If it was a horary, then one can see from certain placements (Saturn in the 7th, VOC moon and other indications that the chart is not reliable) if you were telling the truth or not in this specific case.

Anyways, I think tests are always interesting.

I don't have much time to look at your chart, but I see you have Jupiter and Neptune in Capricorn in the 9th, it made me think of you as a religious person, someone involved with traditional religion.

Best,
Rock!

Ekim86

First I would like to say somethings about the "chosen one" statement. (I thought this after I read what you posted about them coming back a second time to tell you there was a mix up) I'm going to have to agree with kerrie. I do not think there would be a mix up or any mistake for the matter coming from anything divine. If we were talking about a savior, like the second coming of jesus type deal, then divine beings said there was a mix up. Meaning the dream was suposed to go to another person. I think that would be deemed, just a dream. Supposedly, the angels and even jesus have no clue on his return. The only one who would know is the creator. So I've read eleswhere. Once again I know this was a joke. (pretty unnecessary if you ask me) but these were my thoughts before you admitted to your joke. It seems like you tried to test astrology with a completely ridiculous question. I m sure if you asked any gas station attendant, garbage man, or rocket scientist they all would of gave you the same answer.

As far as the telepathy thing. I would say there could be a possibility. Planets in water are sensitive and can pick up on the under currents. Psychic ability comes naturally to some people. But I have read it can be developed/trained also.

GreenMist

Banned
Well divine intervention did save my life, I suppose that must have some meaning..:joyful:

I didn't auctually see the "being" that saved my life. I glimpsed it once on another occasion, it was so impressive that it completely shocked me.. everything with beings of light, at least with this one completely transcended relativity, it's was literally loving, literally beautiful , understanding, etc. amazing..

But of course there is nothing unusual about experiences like this, there are numerous accounts of NDEs and lots of other things like that.

I am also sensitive to "energy" and I observe lots of psychic phenomena. Anyway, I guess I won't be believed, but what does it matter whether people believe or not? :sleeping:

Last edited:

starlink

Greenmist, I see that at 15 years your Solar Arc Venus(Asc. ruler) squared your natal Uranus (ruler of the 11th) in the 8th house whilst SA Mars, co-ruler of your 12th house, conjuncted that Uranus as well. Your Moon trined your Ascendant.

Solar Arc Pluto conjuncted Saturn triggering that triangle between Venus, Neptune and Saturn with Neptune conjunct the MC at that time.

I think these are all SA directions which do point to an important occurence at that age.

GreenMist

Banned
Thank you for the information.

I am just curious if you can see anything unusual for janurary 2007? Something very unusual happened at that time.]

Kerrie

Around the time by memory you would of had the T Uranus opp T Saturn square your N Uranus in the 8th. (I remember that time fondly... not :surprised:)

So this must of been your NDE? It makes sense to me. That Uranus/Saturn is a transit shocker.

smilingsteph

What I wrote about telepathy and everything in my previous post is auctually true.

You are trying to test us? Us astroligiers?
So you tested us by trying to make us believe you were "the one."
I probably would have used something more subtle.
I am not sure if this test was more suited for us or for you?

[Deleted some unnecessary remarks. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: