You need to clear your head of everything that everyone else keeps telling you and see what life really looks like through your own eyes. You need to search for the Truth that is beyond words. All the Universe is alive and is here with you right now. Find that and you will find Truth. Find Truth and you will find peace.
only IF you want to be...Long Story Short, a combination of rahu(north node) & shani(saturn) can really **** anyone off...
only IF you want to be...
I notice your moon is apex for yod configuration..
This yod thing is quite entangled.What am I destined to do??
destroy myself because of a hopeless future! I think Yod signifies a very unfortunate, useless and pathetic existence.Especially the moon-pluto-neptune one.And my moon is in that eighth house.I guess I'm ******* cursed.
Jefferey Dahmer had a yod, maybe two, what was he destined to do?
Your spouse may want to be the authority figure in the partnership. Or on the other hand, you may be the one who wants to "rule the roost" so to speak. A partner can help you towards your career aims. You could be someone who puts marriage aside in favor of pursuing your career goals first.
Fearing to let go of the old.Foggy and woolly mindednessProcrastinate.Visualisation.Early life apt to be unhappy.Once apart from his relatives may well feel no sense of kinship/family with them.Tendency to depression needs overcoming.Education possibly interrupted.Lack of confidence, however, may restrict full use of the imagination, and can hinder academic success. Slow at learning basic education.
I'm glad things are starting to make sense. the saturn conj neptune not only can cause a fear of the unknown, but can be linked to depressions, espec when triggered by a transit... did you read the article? could you identify with it?
I see two yods, moon-pluto-neptune and moon-pluto-saturn, two unwanted fingers of god..
Some of what you may feel/experience are:
- things which happen out of the blue, and these things affect us, but are not created by us.
- being faced with impossible choices, but where we are forced into choose something
- a feeling of having been wronged in some way, and that we `don't deserve this' to be happening to us.
- feeling like we're on a continual search for something in our lives, although we don't know what this `something' is.
- well-made plans being interrupted, or even hijacked totally
- difficulty in coping within formal education systems - eg. as in being given limited time frames in which to complete tasks (this can create high stress levels in anyone with a yod)
- the yod itself does not provide any clear direction in life.
- those with unaspected planets will have difficulty in using it effectively when put under pressure.
- walking a different path, feeling `different' from others can lead to deep feelings of insecurity, and perhaps even believing themselves to have been `born into the wrong family'. (This one freaked me out a bit, since I spent much of my childhood believing this...)
- with an unaspected planet, in childhood the over-developed effects of the planet may be suppressed in some way by parents. (eg. my brother has an unaspected `duet' between Mars and Jupiter. As a child he `bounced off the walls' and was a real handful. My mother took him to the Dr and he was put on some kind of sedative to calm him down. Eventually he became a successful athlete, and so this became a channel for his excessive energy.)
- unconsciously developing towards future activities - perhaps over a period of years - without being aware of this.
- a sense that one is a Spiritual Warrior, as you find that what seems to satisfy others in life in no way is satisfactory for you - that you are searching for `something more'.
you need to embrace all facets and sides of you not just the selective bits you hoped were not there...I don't see two yods either, just because of your stellium in cappi...
Sometimes these quincunxs (aka Inconjuncts 150’) are obvious and recognised in personality, other times it can take a lot of self examination to identify with the planets energies and of course they (like all aspects) don't operate 100% of the time, they are simply a facet of your personality. Some say they cause health issues that are unresolved, underlying, dormant waiting to be triggered.... some say you stay at one end, to the detriment of the other, OR end up see-sawing between the two until you learn balance, integration of two unlikely pairings.
Next look at the signs, then houses and then aspects. Now the *others aspects* from these quincunxs/Yods as they can act like escape routes, that can help or hinder the expressions. A chart with lots of Yods (Finger of God) will always be *searching* for the divine answers to the meaning of life, to find synthesis
What tends to happen with quincunxs is that with progessions and transits will create temporary Yods aka 'Finger of god' configurations. Like with common TSquares, they create a temp Grand Square...
If someone has the ‘generational Pluto sextile neptune’ (born after 1940) then there is always a possibility of creating a temporary Yod with quicker moving planets, progressions, solar arcs even and difficult situations where you could be forced into making decisions and worrying that you have made the wrong one. Saturn, Uranus are generational to and unless these two fall in first quadrant (the most personal) the may not even be felt if they create a temporary Yod…this could be *transformation through suffering* type aspect