Am I having twins?

ellie

Hi all,

Due to my inexperience reading horary charts I was hoping someone could help me with my question about a current pregnancy. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. ☺️

astro_2gw_am_i_having_twins_gabriel.7276.219794.png

waybread

The early degree rising says, "It's too soon to tell." Is your pregnancy very far along?

However, without a "double" sign on your 5th house of children (Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius, Pisces) my best guess is no.

waybread

An ultrasound that this stage of your pregnancy should be able to detect twins. Horary is not meant to substitute for information you can learn through "normal" means. I hope you are getting good medical care, ellie.

ellie

I realise now the question was posited wrong. Of course it's too early to tell because 'having' twins would be after they're physically birthed or manifested and that's still somewhat 6 months gestation away. Anything could happen in that time.
I'm glad though, I reframed the question and got an answer.

This particular horary chart though is good in the sense it offers some other information of importance, it points to a possible caesarian section with Mars in opposition to the ASC.

Last edited:

ellie

Don't mind my saying but isn't that a bit presumptuous? Even boundary crossing?
And FYI I have a scan tomorrow, I'm just so excited at the prospect of twins that I couldn't resist particularly since I have a genuine love for astrology.

StarDust1

Although it is very apparent you are 'wishing' (Moon mutual reception with Uranus ruler of Aquarius, hopes & wishes on pregnancy 5th of children). Dignified Co ruler Uranus in Capricorn by mutual reception with the Moon, thoughts)

Moon now becomes Exalted in fixed Taurus in the exchange, a prized pregnancy, it is healthy as pregnancy Moon will be published in 7th of marriage partner and marriage 7th) With Fixed Aquarius on the 5th, Capricorn energies (Saturn in Aquarius), are ruled of strength, a solid dignified Saturn in another Fixed estate (Saturn rules the skeleton, teeth, bones and cartilage, Mars rules muscles).

Uranus dignified in Capricorn by mutual reception with Moon in the 3rd (the babies turned 11th house; and your husbands 9th of higher mind), - the sign of 'hopes and wishes' 5th won't necessitate any sudden unexpected event that will prove the child will be unhealthy, a normal pregnancy is most likely, but I think the term may be sooner than later. Uranus rules the 5th house.
Scorpio rising in the 'Via Combust' suggests 'things not aught to turn out well for the querent' (Lilly). Mars in Taurus mutual reception with Moon in Capricorn (Exalted states), thinking it will be a boy, but, no for twins-fixed signs on the Ascendant, 7th house speak of the husbands inheritance of physical traits. Only see a 'no' for twins as Via Combust rises on the Ascendant. Venus in Gemini does suggest twins, but does not bode exemplary reception in Mars, Pluto's 8th house. Please don't be too disappointed, should you be wishing for a girl. Gemini Venus (twin energy) the promise of twins is doubtful.

If you prepared your womb for the possibility for twin reception (fertile environment {serums that promote twins-medication etc} suited to welcome-promote the ovum and fragile sperm nesting grounds (temperatures, acid versus alkaline is taken into account}, I would say the planning would give you a better chance to have twins, but looking at Venus square Neptune does not promote that aid by medication, and the strength of Masculine-Fixed Saturn in Masculine Aquarius, Moon (ruler of pregnancy, Pluto parturition), another testimony of one ovum fertilized. Moon is in feminine (destiny 10th) Capricorn and Joys in the 3rd, (bright thoughts of hope) but does not end up where she plans, (Ivy Goldstein- Jacobson), but, is in detriment, & although in mutual reception with feminine Uranus (he is a malefic) in Taurus, the mutual reception, even by trine between the two (ease of success for the quest) is most likely doubtful. Each aid the other (Me Casa Su) to get out of their predicaments in the present sign each are in, difficult pregnancy, unexpected incidence is negated, nothing to worry about. Moon gives the lad a beautiful continence and he is healthy. The only unexpected turn about could be a question of term for parturition (Pluto in Cardinal Capricorn, Uranus in in mutual reception with Moon (exalted Taurus) he then is in dignified Capricorn, don't be alarmed if the term is less than 9th months, the quickening comes sooner than later that's all.

Please excuse the long dissertation-it is lengthy but thinking the additional information might ease any disappointment that should occur in your future hopes. Wishing you your husband & the beautiful baby boy a loverly 9 months of joy.

Last edited:

ellie

Although it is very apparent you are 'wishing' (Moon mutual reception with Uranus, Dignified Co ruler Uranus in Capricorn-Exalted in Taurus, Fixed Aquarius on the 5th, ending energies are ruled of strong dignified Saturn in Fixed estate; 'hopes and wishes' 5th, experiences a turn around for this questions aim, Uranus rules the 5th house.
Scorpio rising in the 'Via Combust' suggests 'things not aught to turn out well for the querent' (Lilly). Mars in Taurus mutual reception with Moon in Capricorn (Exalted states), it will be a boy, but no for twins-fixed signs on the Ascendant, 7th house speak of the husbands inheritance of physical traits (Venus in Gemini twins, in the 8th) as not likely. Please don't be too disappointed, should you be wishing for a girl. Gemini Venus (twin energy) does not function as expected for the promise of twins.

If you prepared your womb for the possibility for twin reception (fertile environment {serums that promote twins-medication etc} suited to welcome-promote the ovum and fragile sperm nesting grounds (temperatures, acid versus alkaline is taken into account}, I would say the planning would give you a better chance to have twins, but looking at the strength of Masculine-Fixed Saturn in Masculine Aquarius, Moon (ruler of pregnancy, Pluto parturition)-she in feminine (destiny 10th) Capricorn Joys in the 3rd, (bright thoughts of hope) but does not end up where she plans, (Ivy Jacobson) & is in detriment, & although in mutual reception with feminine Uranus (he is a malefic) in Taurus, the mutual reception, even by trine (ease of success for the quest) is most likely doubtful. Each aid the other (Me Casa Su) to get out of their predicaments in the present sign they co habit = expect changes in expectations for the hoped prof given by the ultrasound. It will be a handsome dark haired baby boy, my guess. The 'Via Combust' rising may speak of the term of parturition and some type of disappointment, the baby being carried less than 9 months, but no worries for Mars mutual reception with Moon gives the lad a beautiful continence and healthy, so don't be alarmed if the term is less than 9th months, yet things just don't go as expected.

Please excuse the long dissertation-it is lengthy but thinking the additional information might ease any disappointment that should occur in your future hopes. Wishing you your husband & the beautiful baby boy a loverly 9 months of joy.
Thank you, your lengthy dissertation is appreciated beyond words!! ☺️ A healthy baby is what we wish for, no disappointment if it's not twins. Healthy is the most important thing to us.

StarDust1

Ellie my only excuse for the jumbled :rolleyes:dialog is that it was late, and I went stir crazyo_O for a while. Have corrected loose statements and disjointed syntex above. (sheesh).

Although it is very apparent you are 'wishing' (Moon mutual reception with Uranus ruler of Aquarius, hopes & wishes on pregnancy 5th of children). Dignified Co ruler Uranus in Capricorn by mutual reception with the Moon, thoughts)

Moon now becomes Exalted in fixed Taurus in the exchange, a prized pregnancy, it is healthy as pregnancy Moon will be published in 7th of marriage partner and marriage 7th) With Fixed Aquarius on the 5th, Capricorn energies (Saturn in Aquarius), are ruled of strength, a solid dignified Saturn in another Fixed estate (Saturn rules the skeleton, teeth, bones and cartilage, Mars rules muscles).

Uranus dignified in Capricorn by mutual reception with Moon in the 3rd (the babies turned 11th house; and your husbands 9th of higher mind), - the sign of 'hopes and wishes' 5th won't necessitate any sudden unexpected event that will prove the child will be unhealthy, a normal pregnancy is most likely, but I think the term may be sooner than later. Uranus rules the 5th house.
Scorpio rising in the 'Via Combust' suggests 'things not aught to turn out well for the querent' (Lilly). Mars in Taurus mutual reception with Moon in Capricorn (Exalted states), thinking it will be a boy, but, no for twins-fixed signs on the Ascendant, 7th house speak of the husbands inheritance of physical traits. Only see a 'no' for twins as Via Combust rises on the Ascendant. Venus in Gemini does suggest twins, but does not bode exemplary reception in Mars, Pluto's 8th house. Please don't be too disappointed, should you be wishing for a girl. Gemini Venus (twin energy) the promise of twins is doubtful.

If you prepared your womb for the possibility for twin reception (fertile environment {serums that promote twins-medication etc} suited to welcome-promote the ovum and fragile sperm nesting grounds (temperatures, acid versus alkaline is taken into account}, I would say the planning would give you a better chance to have twins, but looking at Venus square Neptune does not promote that aid by medication, and the strength of Masculine-Fixed Saturn in Masculine Aquarius, Moon (ruler of pregnancy, Pluto parturition), another testimony of one ovum fertilized. Moon is in feminine (destiny 10th) Capricorn and Joys in the 3rd, (bright thoughts of hope) but does not end up where she plans, (Ivy Goldstein- Jacobson), but, is in detriment, & although in mutual reception with feminine Uranus (he is a malefic) in Taurus, the mutual reception, even by trine between the two (ease of success for the quest) is most likely doubtful. Each aid the other (Me Casa Su) to get out of their predicaments in the present sign each are in, difficult pregnancy, unexpected incidence is negated, nothing to worry about. Moon gives the lad a beautiful continence and he is healthy. The only unexpected turn about could be a question of term for parturition (Pluto in Cardinal Capricorn, Uranus in in mutual reception with Moon (exalted Taurus) he then is in dignified Capricorn, don't be alarmed if the term is less than 9th months, the quickening comes sooner than later that's all.

Knowing you will have joy at the delivery...hoping you will update also when the baby arrives.

ellie

Ellie my only excuse for the jumbled :rolleyes:dialog is that it was late, and I went stir crazyo_O for a while. Have corrected loose statements and disjointed syntex above. (sheesh).

Knowing you will have joy at the delivery...hoping you will update also when the baby arrives.
Definitely!! ☺️🍀❤️🤞

ellie

It's a girrrrrrl!!

And yes, only one. Very healthy and great placental placement, good blood flow and growth tracking right on target.

StarDust1

Very happy you are having a little girl and healthy too so very very good.

Oh well back to the drawing board on trying to tell if it is a boy or a girl. LOL thought for sure Mars mutual reception in Capricorn would give you a boy. Mars in Taurus it is, Venus gives you a baby girl. Congratulations Ellie