Am I BPD? Or just a highly sensitive?

Attached is my chart:
Does it look like I have BPD? Not diagnosed…just curious.
Also does it have signs of high sensitivity? I’ve got fibromyalgia and had it for going into nine years. Four years I discovered the trait of HS and started to put two and two together: shitty childhood + adult stress = fibro
Also possibly body dysmorphia? Not diagnosed, just curious.
Also

Attachments

• FE1D5BBB-7709-45FA-99C1-4FDD2B399FAA.png
    FE1D5BBB-7709-45FA-99C1-4FDD2B399FAA.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 21

Frisiangal

Hi,
Is it possible for you to print your chart through the services of astro.com., which also provides the zodiacal degrees on which the planets are placed.? The link by degree (aspects lines) between individual planets can offer pertinent information regarding physical/mental/emotional health.

The branch of medical astrology focuses on physical disorders and their cause, but does follow specific rules in applying them.
From the chart shown, there is a link between moon (feelings) and Pluto (obsessional control) which could, yet not necessarily does have associations with BPD. Their position in Scorpio can intensify the deep feelings.

Fibromyalgia can see a combination of Mars (muscles)-Saturn (stiffness), whilst Moon and Neptune (weakness, sensitivity) can relate to an accompanying fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. The chart shows stressful aspects between Moon-Mars-Neptune, and Saturn Neptune.
Moon is in a harsh aspect to Jupiter, general ruler of good health, and, with Neptune, is ruler of Pisces on the 6th house cusp ...the house associated with physical dis-order.

All planets have a psychological as well as physical meaning. A chart with their degrees is therefore helpful in discovering causes.

:)

Attached is my chart:
Does it look like I have BPD? Not diagnosed…just curious.
Also does it have signs of high sensitivity? I’ve got fibromyalgia and had it for going into nine years. Four years I discovered the trait of HS and started to put two and two together: shitty childhood + adult stress = fibro
Also possibly body dysmorphia? Not diagnosed, just curious.
Also
Ok

MarsUranus

You are too self-aware. Venus next to your Sun indicates you are always analysing yourself and others through a Mercurial lens and both Mars in Gemini and your Sun are ruled by this placement, you are a Virgo and you trend towards self modesty, but also looking through everything you do like you are a book or thing one can master to perfection, this goes against yourself to be you when you are always ordering yourself to the perception of your own thoughts and the incoming information from others.

You also have a Leo South Node (Hi buddy I am one too).
I would tell you to stop giving a **** about what others think so much but this is easier said than done, perhaps make this a topic of mediation and spiritual growth.

Take a look at this thread and look at what Youareallbeautiful said, don't apply personal things to it, see it as objectivity of the human condition, realize the struggle of the world and that is the deep enveloping of emotional reliance as a way to be seen as something, that person conquered ego and is realizing self actualization, authentic self. Inner peace and serenity.

No hook to emotions when told they may be wrong, they only try to shine their light, not control.

The video posted was a breath of fresh air, they picked the wrong place though, the thread is full of extremists.

I share a similarity though, Pluto in 8th, we deal with this sort of stuff.

The Leo South Node needs no ego satisfaction, you are who you are, you don't need validation, you don't need labels.
This Leo South Node is a safe anchor into understanding the world, you will never lose yourself because to a Leo South node it is an oxymoron, none of us are different, we are just mentally entangled in each others unconscious... That we then seem to take everyone else's misguided issues as our own. It's basically Manchausen by proxy, you need to answer to nobody about who you are, you only must seek connection and a clear headspace and clarified view of the world, your Jupiter is stuck on the South Node, so world view is a big thing but also not relying on people for faith in yourself since humanity cannot provide that, at least in the material form or through the Leo form.
You must disconnect and free your mind.

This post by that user is a work of that spiritual disconnection to remain in clarity. "I am not of this world"

Dare to control your mind, dare to go against the grain, fear of failure. You cannot fail, since only the ego relies on the emotional imprint of failure, the mind finds new words... "possible". Nothing is constant, your heart already connects at the right time, don't dwell here, focus on the narrative that controls your mind and break free.

Answer to no one because you yourself are no one just as anyone else on this space rock, they enjoy their fantasies. Human made construct this world, see passed it.
iu

All the best on your North Node journey!

Current transits for communicating gods work.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 120222.png

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi again,
I've taken the birth info. from the above chart and drawn up a chart via astro. com., which I find clearer to read.

Can I ask what you would describe in yourself as having 'high sensitivity'.
Do you mean you become highly emotional in situations as a result of 'irrational hypertension' because it is not easy to focus upon them in a (mentally) rational manner? Although in the chart there is a major emphasis on the Earth signs, which represent a 'solid grounding', the signs are in water houses, meaning that 'what is shown to be' is expressed through the intangibility of how the imagination interprets it.

You could well be right in stating that childhood has something to do with your fibromyalgia complaint. Saturn's function, as written earlier, is in the 4th house associated with 'home life' (also within one's self). With the planets Uranus and Neptune also in the same house realm, 'home may not have felt a 'safe place' to be. Uranus is the planet of rebellion against the strict manifested, authoritarian (Saturn) order, Neptune has strong associations with disassociative escapist, 'intangible world' tendencies. Although Saturn's function may have wanted to bring some physical, disciplinary control to situations (in?) itself, it may not have been forthcoming. The outer force is stronger. Physical manifestation then becomes the Neptune influenced 'victim of its circumstances' and the deep wound of inner pain (opposite Chiron) with which an indivual can live.

Holistic medical astrology implies that if one's energy (planet) cannot express itself outwardly, it works inward to affect the part of the body with which it and/or the sign it is in is associated. Saturn and/of Capricorn, in its own sign, have rulership over the skeletal system, and all types of chronic 'stiffening' disorders 'caused' by that from which an individual is not able 'to stand up and protect' itself.
Saturn also represents the past, the aged, and ageing experiences from which one can learn. If and when you able to find the reasoning (cause) behind your 'stiffening up' for your own self protection, accept and deal with its outcome instead of blocking (also Saturn) it out, can finally put the experience behind you, maybe your physical complaint (that inhibits mobility and movement) will ease.The past itself cannot be changed, yet how one mentally and emotionally looks upon it can. Saturn's soft aspect to Moon-Pluto's obsession can work in a positive waythat can be transforming of nature.

You mentioned that your fibromyalgia arose about 9 years ago. Most physical complaints don't arise overnight but have an incubation period within before expressing the physical 'ow, that hurts' (Chiron). Consequently, I looked back to see when Saturn's motion through the zodiac reached natal Sun in Virgo before crossing into the 1st house of Libra's physical constitution and into the personal areas that dictate one's life. This occured during autumn 2009 and into 2010. In progressed astrology other important activity was occuring that could have effected mental stability and emotional mood.
Does this period resonate to a time of personal loss and endings that deeply affected you?

Fibromyalgia can affect muscular control, a Mars influence. The chart shows no aspect between natal Mars and Saturn. As Mars harshly aspects Moon-Neptune, and Mercury (mental thought patttern) , it suggests that its martial energy is weakened, and the indisposition is more of a 'nerves' than muscular nature.

Moving forward to now, the personal energy has all left the see-saw view of Libra and moved into the 2nd house Scorpio. Moon is progressing through the 4th house. This year could prove to be an excellent time of introspection, as your original post mentioed. The 2nd house is not only that of personal finances and outer values, it is also the house of the inner values and worth one has of itself. A psychological analysis through yourself or through professional means could be a path to come to terms with the past and allow yourself to move on into a more positive future outlook in which everything has changed; the Uranus influence. It is not only the planet of rebelliousness, it is also the planet of person independence from that which held one back. Sometimes the one has neccessity in/of the other in order for it to happen.:wink:

Hope this offers some food for thought. :smile:

Peakachoo79ta

If you have a strong Neptunian flavor in your chart (Pisces stellium, 12th house stellium, and Neptune aspects) it can be related to Borderline. Even though it may not necessarily mean you have Borderline.

Neptunian energy can make one feel like they don't have much of a self, which is also a symptom of Borderline. Virgo are self critical, as are a lot of Borderlines.

Frisiangal

Thank you for your interpretation
Hi again,
Would it be too much to ask for feedback regarding what was written from several mornings work of chart study and write up freely offered .... keeping only to the medical questions asked?
E.g. What did and did not resonate in interpretation?
Feedback really is the best way for astrologers on a forum to better understand and improve astro. knowledge when no exchange through personal contact is possible. No two charts are alike.

:)

ok. Here it is: I am sensitive to everyone’s emotions & energy. Feel deeply. Think deeply. So tired all the time.

Nothing was really going on in 2009 or 2010. I was going to uni. Stressful but not exceedingly. In 2013 I lost my grandmother to natural causes. She was 92. In 2014, relocated to somewhere I didn’t want to be..still there… because it was cheaper according mother.

Hate it here. but have chronic illness, no job so can’t rent. Stuck living w her at this point. Been suicidal a lot. Cause of pain and insomnia I’ve got round her. Yeah it’s not ideal.

Yeah we’re two different Ppl mother and I. I hate her. Wish her dead everyday. Wish she burns in hell really.

Thank you again!

Outlook

virgo doesnt need much to set it off. its so high strung. and looks like your sun is square neptune making you susceptible to hypochondria and/or weird symptoms of hard to diagnose illnesses.

basically all caused by stress. virgis isnt good for stress of any kind.

then you have moon conj pluto that likes nothing more than bleeding edge catatonic experiences. you invite and cause drama. its not far from you and goes with you. life death issues. the more closer to death the better.

so the virgo sun just cant cope.

I would suspect your fibro is psychosomatic.

i think you target the mother because she is a safe snd constant presence. she cant very well dump you. she should but I guess she hasnt the strength. and you just hit her with all the bottomless pit of hate energy you can. pluto moon is bottomless and endless. Poor woman. I cant imagine being on the receiving edge of all the psychic hate.

its a catch 22 x 22.

as long as you roll around in hatred you will be trapped there. it feels safe to stay home incapacitated by all that venom and hate mom. so you actually do it for that reason.

eventually it will end.

Frisiangal

ok. Here it is: I am sensitive to everyone’s emotions & energy. Feel deeply. Think deeply. So tired all the time.

Nothing was really going on in 2009 or 2010. I was going to uni. Stressful but not exceedingly. In 2013 I lost my grandmother to natural causes. She was 92. In 2014, relocated to somewhere I didn’t want to be..still there… because it was cheaper according mother.

Hate it here. but have chronic illness, no job so can’t rent. Stuck living w her at this point. Been suicidal a lot. Cause of pain and insomnia I’ve got round her. Yeah it’s not ideal.

Yeah we’re two different Ppl mother and I. I hate her. Wish her dead everyday. Wish she burns in hell really.

Thank you again!
Thank you for the feedback.
W-o-w! That emotional outburst was surely a part of the Moon-Pluto in Scorpio signature (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!) combined with the Mercury (thought)-Mars(anger) through the expression of their signs. In a Virgo manner, you can probably pin-point every little, let alone major, fault in mother because it also brings out yours in retaliation. Virgo is very self-critical in comparing itself with others. A reason for the 'I am sensitive to everyone’s emotions & energy.'??

Pluto will always ask and hopefully find the answer to WHY within one's life. Why does one feel (Moon) the way they do?

There is an astrological thought (that I was taught) that a softer aspect between planets can manifest only after the harsh aspects have been recognised. Looking at the outburst in a positive manner, you've outwardly expressed your strong feelings. In the chart, although you may not want to notice it within yourself, there is a soft aspect between Moon(mother) and Mercury (your thoughts) hidden in the 12th house. The 12th house with its reputation as 'secret enemies' can also make of one's self its own personal enemy when planetary energy is not released and kept inside. The mental expression towards mother has its reasons. If you 'feel deeply', you know what it is in yourself that creates it.

A Venus (love, pleasure) in Virgo in aspect to Saturn's wall of responsible self protection and (or against) Neptune's illusionary nature can withhold love which a Libra Ascendant, the give and take in a person, would desire, because Virgo demands perfection. It picks up on every small detail that doesn't meet up with its approval. You've undoubtedly heard of the saying 'seeing the splinter in another's eye and missing the plank in one's own'. That's Virgo.

If you are able to be totally honest with yourself (also Libra!) and are prepared to seek mental/emotional answers through personal or professional means for the torment that lay within you, maybe your fibromyalgia will ease and eventually end. It can happen, the proof of which occured within my own family circle (harsh Moon-Saturn-Pluto influence).

:smile:

MarsUranus

So far the other replies seem to match up to this with their explanations of you.
It's meant for a bit of light hearted comedic flair.

I think it is all very simple and it is to do with the nodes, Jupiter in Leo goes overboard in an expansive way and it is on the South Node, I have Mercury there too on the same node position.

It's all in the mind and how the mind filters through self before listening, rather than listening and weighing differences fairly and objectively.

Both me and you have Moon signs that usually square Leo so I understand the battle is hard.

This may on the surface seem off topic, but The weeknd is also a Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, I am a Moon in Taurus opposite Pluto, so Moon in 2nd.

This man has directional energy for us North Node in Aquarius. He is one.. but has planets on the North Node.

He is speaking of himself and how this ego blows everyone up to be like ourselves and ruins us, meaning we should try to be more objective and allow them to be them... The magnetism of Leo is great as is the seductive power of Scorpio, it's our energies we have twisted as we mostly don't have guides in life for deeper things, just rules which pertain to social things.

I hope you can connect with my 8th house energy here and swim through the spirit of others, it's the side of Scorpio that will heal instead of rejecting.

"Tunnels in your mind"

If we don't take care of these, our own wells of depth and what lays in our unconscious, we push it outwards on others.

The child escaping the adult body towards the end is him realizing his actual real mental state without the confines of the adult projected in or outwards, finding the authentic self, over time the child will grow at the same rate the mind changes and matures.

"When you look past the imagery but you think about it. It’s actually really beautiful and sad. Abel/the Weeknd is really allowing himself to open up to someone for the first time despite everything his past (the woman in the car/sewers) his fame (the big balloon) etc his own issues fighting against him. And even if he gets rejected by someone who sees him as a horrific mess deep down he recognises he’s a still a scared kid who is just really broken (literally in this video) and wants to be loved and accepted and is terrified of being hurt/rejected. That’s a crazy amount of growth and maturity from the Weeknd persona on kissland and trilogy as great as they are." - @odilejones9129 Youtube.com .

Last edited: