Always horny, how to stop it?

I am always horny, and it really effects my love life in a negative way.
I gotta do it, in the morning before I go to work, when I come back from work and 2 or 3 times in the evening. My Wife says its not normal. What do you think. Can you see it in my chart?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_j.64382.30058.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_j.64382.30058.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 85

IleneK

Premium Member
I gotta do it, in the morning before I go to work, when I come back from work and 2 or 3 times in the evening. My Wife says its not normal. What do you think. Can you see it in my chart?

Well, I would comment on two things. First, your Moon is squared by Mars, so your desire, sexual and otherwise, is not in best harmony with your inner needs and feeling life. But in addition to that applying square, neither Moon not Mars are able to express themselves in their best forms because each is in the sign of its detriment. So this may point to malfunctioning or excess functioning that you describe.

Also, given your chart shape, with many planets clustered together on the east side of the chart, your focus tends to be on you. I agree with appleberry that this is not fair to your wife. It is actually not fair to you, either, and it feels to me like misdirected energy.

So rather than seeing a doctor or taking something, my suggestion would be to go out and get a lot of exercise that is fun. Regularly. But mainly, you have a lot of energy that can be and needs to be redirected towards any activity that might benefit from it. I think you will benefit from it, too.

byjove

Account Closed
Are you around anything that sets this off? Is it media, conversation, particular people? I've noticed some of those things can really trigger this, but if you get away from some of these triggers, you do actually calm down and notice the difference.

Do you know much about male fluids related to nutrition? Those fluids contain the best of the nutrients that your body has to offer. Having sex/etc. several times a day would constantly release the best of the intake of nutrition, leaving little of it for your own body's health.

The primary aspect that shines out here for me is Mars square Jupter: Mars (sex) conflict/negative output with Jupiter (excess), yet this aspect is too wide, despite it fitting with what you describe, so the tighter aspect here is Moon (emotions, intuitive actions) square (conflicting) with Mars (sexual appetite).

Thanks very much everyone for their advice. I already tried a lot of things. Like special diets and thinking of other things like Ross:tongue:( parants, refrigerators, monkeys.. you name it.. I thought of it all) But ist still difficult.
When I'm outside or at work I am attracted to every woman I see, and in my mind I want to make love to all of them. But thank god I have never cheated on my wife and I hope I never will because I love my wife very much. Everyday is a battle for me. I think finding some extra hobbies or sports is a good solution.

chris10

I'm fairly new to all this, but I'll give it a try.

Your natal Sun ruler of your 8th house of sex conjucts natal Uranus.
In my experience SUN/Uranus hard aspect gives a lot of energy. Try exercising, works for me!

You have Mars conjuct Pluto 6*30' orb
I think that's pretty intense energy, strong stamina and endurance.

Mars sextiles neptune = Sexual fantasies are especially strong. :innocent:

Transiting Pluto had been had been going back and forth your ASC for about 2 years.
I think that, too, is pretty intense sexual energy :innocent: :smile:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
But thank god I have never cheated on my wife and I hope I never will because I love my wife very much. Everyday is a battle for me. I think finding some extra hobbies or sports is a good solution.

I like your attitude.

And yes, sports, lots of different sports-like activities. For long periods and with frequency.

Hopefully it will allow both you and your wife to enjoy better balance in your lives. Good luck and have fun with it.

Tham

Check out where Juno, Eros, Lust and Lilith (1181) are.

Juno in Magi astrology is the ultimate sexual symbol.

You could ask your doctor for a short course of low dose cyproterone,
the antiandrogen drug. The SSRIs, particularly fluvoxamine (Luvox)
also have libido suppressive properties.

Fluvoxamine plus cyproterone have been tried on sex offenders.

I took half a 50 mg tab of cyproterone daily for a couple of weeks at one time
to reduce seborrhea, and it really knocked out my libido.

The beta blockers will also do that, but may cause impotence.

Dopamine controls sex drive. Parkinson's drugs, which enhance
production of dopamine, particularly Levodopa, have been known
to cause elderly men in hospitals to run after nurses.

Even selegiline (Deprenyl), which slows down dopamine breakdown,
and is considered an adjuvant drug for early stage Parkinson's,
does that. Selegiline has antiaging properties and is taken by many
life extensionists as such.

When I persuaded my friend to try it out at one time, he had a very
intense erection throughout the whole night.

Thus the earlier drugs in schizophrenia, the phenothiazines, such as
CPZ (chlorpromazine) and thioridazine, which have anti-dopamine action,
should also reduce libido.

The newer generation schizophrenia drugs like risperidone and quetiapine,
are also known to knock down libido.

I'm not really a fan of drugs and medecine and stuff. I prefer a natural way, they sometimes have side effects so I'm careful with that. I don't want to end up with impotance, haha.. My wife will probably be happy for a week and then divorce me,:lol: But thanks for the advice do.

I cant find Eros and Lust in my chart, can you see in what signs they are and what it means?

hknt99

im also sag with moon cappy, pluto mars aspect(trine), neptune in 12th house , uranus venus conj too
one day i had sex, 10 times :biggrin::whistling:
i thought it was from my neptune venus conj, i always want to hug and kiss and i get easily aroused, did i share too much
and those that said that sports will make you make less sex, waw thats mistake, lifting weights will increase your testosterone production, and you probably will want more sex, like 30% more, if we can calculate things like that lol

Last edited:

rafaella

I wonder if transits or progressions could shed a light on this problem? Jupiter is currently in Gemini aspecting and will aspect again the planets in Sagitarius, including Sun,Venus and Uranus by opposition. Transiting Uranus is aspecting your ASC ruler Saturn and your 5th ruler Mercury, also square Neptune at ASC. T Pluto is right on your ASC as well, ruler of Scorpio.

Yes Mars in detriment may not be able to control its urges, as its so close to entering Scorpio and in 29th degree, a critical degree, assumes more power over you than any other. Mars is the planet of sex, desire, fire, energy, impulses...

Have you always been this way or its just a recent occurence?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
In addition to the above mentioned aspects, note that randy Venus in Sagittarius is sextile Jupiter (bigger, better, louder, more, more, more).

I have known others with the same supersized libido. They had no problem with it until someone else did. When you ask how to stop it, is it because someone else sees it as a problem? If it isn't affecting your daily life (other than other's expectations) is it really a problem?

TK

Moog

Sidereal Mars and Venus are in an exchange yoga, involving houses 11, 12, 5 and 6

I guess perhaps they are active, perhaps along with something else. You could try pacifying them one way or another

Ahh, Rahu is also in Aries/5 that could be a part of it