Algorab fixed star on Medium Caeli

tomekbb

Hey. I'm trying to find some information about this particular position. I have my own MC at Libra exactly at Algorab fixed star,

With Placidus house system my MC is the cusp of the 10th house, but with whole sign it is in 11th house and 10th house is in Virgo.

I couldn't find so much information about this placement. Mostly sources say that it is negative.

But what could I expect with my life with this position?

1656704792574.png

JUPITERASC

Delta (δ) Corvus, Algorab, is a double star, 3.1 and 8.5 magnitude, pale yellow and purple
on the right wing of the Raven.

Algorab, the generally received modern title
is from the Palermo Catalogue; the English astronomer Proctor (1834-1888) has Algores
It is on the right wing, and at the upper left corner of the square.

Hey. I'm trying to find some information about this particular position. I have my own MC at Libra exactly at Algorab fixed star,
1657212234245.png

The astrological influences of the star Algorab :)

Of the nature of Mars and Saturn.
It gives destructiveness, malevolence, fiendishness, repulsiveness and lying
and is connected with scavenging. [Robson].

A Mars-Saturn star that can show up the more troublesome side of Libra
a variation on the truth when an excuse looks to be safer. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.175.]

Delays and restraint are indicated to come about by fiascoes, losses, wrong handling of matters
and enmity in general. Accidents or injuries difficult to avoid.
[Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.60.]

With Placidus house system my MC is the cusp of the 10th house, but with whole sign it is in 11th house and 10th house is in Virgo.

I couldn't find so much information about this placement. Mostly sources say that it is negative.

But what could I expect with my life with this position?

View attachment 91588

tomekbb

I wanted somehow nowadays possible explanations. I know from these sources that he is mostly negative fixed star, but i wondered about possible effects in real life of native.