Air Dominant chart ; whats too much

Tak

My chart is mostly air , matter of fact i ran it by a website that claims my chart is 90. something percent air , isnt that insane !! ? What does this mean ?

Attachments

• Miguels Chart.jpg
    Miguels Chart.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 43

Tak

my entry seemed weak , what im wondering is how to balance this as i do live in my head and find myself constantly distracted. i have to constantly remind my self to relax and come back to the present moment. Its a constant struggle but i understand that life isnt easy. I just feel its too much air and myself sometimes get aggrivated and fear that i might go insane someday with all this gibber gabber constantly going on in my brain , mercury in 12th house.

david starling

Well, at least you have one strong [IMO] Earth-sign placement, with Mars in Virgo. Also, Virgo is the "airy" Earth-sign, and fits a predominantly Air-chart. Conventionally speaking, I have no major Earth-sign placements at all. We're both weak on Fire-placements, which could cause problems with available energy.

david starling

Mercury in Taurus is really "too heavy" when it comes to your thought-process, compared to the rest of your Chart. Aquarius and Virgo are a big help with that, plus, having it in H12 gives you access to a "grounded imagination". Very useful.

Claire19

You do have a lot of air and it means you are more intellectually minded,
a person of ideas and need mental stimulation. I have a predominance of air also and we can tend to live in our heads a lot. Always busy and can be easily bored if not having interests that engage the mind. Virgo is an earth sign and not mixed with any other element. Mercury does not in fact rule it but we dont know what really does, yet..... It deals with the practical day to day life such as working for our daily bread, housing and clothing. It is grounded and when well aspected, reliable and useful.

Last edited:

david starling

I also have a lot of Air, and Astrology is my "Thought-palace". And, yes....easily bored and requiring constant mental stimulation linked to emotions (lots of Water, also).

Last edited:

david starling

how does my mars and mercury apply with almost everyother planet in air signs ?

Oh. Well, Mercury rules your Sun-sign, and Mars is in Virgo, also ruled by Mercury. Having Mercury in Taurus "grounds" you, connecting you to the material world. Mars in Virgo gives you mental energy, because Virgo is the Earth-sign of thought. It fits together nicely. Venus rules Taurus, and with Mercury in Taurus and Venus in Gemini, Mercury ties it all together. A VERY Mercurial Chart.

Last edited:

david starling

and by that i mean .. well practically lol

You have a well-grounded imagination, with Mercury in Taurus in H12. Your thought process is slowed, compared to Mercury in Gemini, but you're capable of being deliberate and focused instead of "all over the place".