Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

JUPITERASC

since modernistic astrologers cannot shoe-horn the outers with current planetary dignities
clearly

:saturn:is sole domicile ruler of :aquarius:

clearly :)

1676932766187.png

JUPITERASC

clearly

mythological meanings are cherry picked and often nonsensical
such as Uranus ruling rebellion :)

but
in the myth Ouranos is the tyrannical dictator :)
not the freedom fighter. :)
the planetary dignities table is complete
:)
modernistic astrologers cannot shoe-horn the outers with planetary dignities tables
Uranus's reported instability and recklessness can be found in Mercury and Mars

david starling

Fortunately, since Trads don't believe in today's concept of well-defined astrological Ages, they won't have to believe that there even is an upcoming "Aquarian Age" ruled by the "Greater Malefic"! :giggle:

JUPITERASC

Mmmm, pass the popcorn, this should be interesting!!!😉

clearly
fortunately since mythological meanings are cherry picked and often nonsensical
such as Uranus ruling rebellion :)
when
in the myth Ouranos is the tyrannical dictator NOT the freedom fighter

Uranus's supposed instability and recklessness can be found with Mercury and Mars :)
the planetary dignities table is complete :)

Perplexed modernistic astrologers cannot believe

they're unable shoe-horn the outers with planetary dignities tables
and so on ad infinitum Q.E.D

1676935843811.png

david starling

Fortunately, Trads don't consider :uranus: an astrological planet, so they don't have to critique its interpretation by most astrologers who do consider it an astrological planet.

Personally, as a Mod, I have criticized it, but that should be of no interest to Trads. :giggle:

CapAquaPis

Alpha to Omega.

I hadn’t thought of it in the terms of deciding who is privileged to the “proverbial” water.

I have observed how water is now a multimillion dollar industry. With so much water “caged” in bottles and warehouses, instead of going through the natural system of being used and released back to the earth.

I wonder what the effects of the depletion of water caged, has on the natural motions of the earth. While the water is still on earth, it is not available to the natural ecosystem.

The Age of Aquarius will need a representative, I had thought to free the water from its binds. But, there is the more human aspect, of new choices, brought on by Uranus and Aquarius of sex, sexuality and who will have a platform of free speech or freedom, and where.

The public destruction of Catholic Churches is happening in Canada right now. I just drove by a church that has had a statue of Jesus and the front door of the church spray painted red.

Three churches have been burned to the ground in the last couple weeks, in two provinces in Canada.

The tensions are high between, all sectors of society. Men, women and Lgbq communities. Rich and poor. Privileged and not. Covid believers and skeptics. Races, all of them against all of them. Everywhere. The governments feed the anger, and then say how bad the reaction of the people’s are.

Divided, conquered. Ages old proven results.

And replying to a post from July 1, 2021 (half way through this epic decade), "Omega" (as in Omega-Male) is the symbol of a pregnant male or "carrier" as opposed to "seeder" in MPreg fiction and fantasy circles. Aquarius itself is the water carrier and in the Aries and esp Pisces ages, the "man/male/masculine" ego wasn't really bringing in water to his family, community or tribe/nation/empire. We're debating the meaning of Alpha, Beta and Omega personalities without regard to nor discriminating men, women, and the LGBTQ community in whole when we're embracing the age-old biological sex and gender diversity like what's male, female, cisgender, transgender, genderfluid, genderqueer, nonbinary, bigender, agender, intersex and gender non-conforming along with sexual and romantic orientation variation like heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or pansexual, polysexual, asexual or demisexual and polyamory as opposed to bigamy or monogamy/mono-amory. The "Alphamale" or assertive leader will still have "Alpha female" counterparts as well "betafemale" is little different from the "betamale", and "omega-female" may agree to have her partner carry her future child. The Omega is represented by either Virgo (beta or female) or Libra (an air sign like Aquarius is an omega, as in the Aquarian man exhibits a paternal-ist femininity, while Libra expresses itself a lady with the heart of the king instead of queen), and that Aries is the first (alpha or male) sign.

sentR89day

Robot Wars! There's not going to be Aquarius planets after Pluto in Aquarius, ending in 2044, but 21 years may be enough to create
A.I., robots, or A Singularity!
Perhaps by the time The Age of Aquarius officially begins in the 22nd century, robots will wage war with each other and try to 'figure out' us human beings!

CapAquaPis

The AI age: Aquarius Imperium of Artificial Intelligence, we're truly in a scientific age while politics in just about every nation in the world has failed us.

If uterine transplants can help transwomen and biological males who otherwise be able to bear a child with some body modifications and hormonal treatments, since we know transmen who didn't complete physical or pre-op transition can still get pregnant and give birth to their child. Other scientific advancements I've read about and just noticed it's there or is proven to be(come) possible: 1. Complete 4xvaccination of humanity against COVID-19 said to become another common cold (can we vaccinate ourselves against annually exposed human common cold coronavirus?), 2. Flying cars said to be in development for the police in Dubai, UAE, 3. head transplants rumored to taken place in San Marino an exclave of Italy, 4, Cloning humans in an artificial incubator (a prophecy of Jesus Christ in a neutral zone like the Vatican meant to fulfill his 2 millennial old prediction?) 5. future (what about past?) time travel (a form of beyond-speed-of-light space exploration) according to a test in China, 6. the same lab there developed anti-gravity/-ational forces in a limited area, 7. atomic scientists find atoms vanish and appear out of nowhere may prove alternative dimensions/ realities/ universes could exist, 8. the extended human life span expectancy can get 120-150 in the next century (I may live to be 120 in 2100 if I'm not like the Borg on Star Trek Next Gen), and 9. Hybrid chimeras of a human with a closely related primate species. We may be an agnostic (atheist?) ecological anti-speciesism vegetarian world culture in an otherwise multicultural diverse Earth focused on environmentally friendly protection and a new secular humanist religion with a more democratic Liberal-tarian government.

The UN said something along the lines of nationality ancestral DNA tests with rejection of the biological race theory doesn't say what "ethnicity" one is.

david starling

Pluto :pluto:= transformation

Uran :uranus: = transcendence

Both are spiritual, not materialistic in nature.

Since we're currently ensconced in a materialistic mindset, we really don't KNOW exactly what to expect from the Aquarian Age, in which Pluto will play an important part. Except that things won't be the way they are now. Not by a long shot.

Opal

Premium Member
And replying to a post from July 1, 2021 (half way through this epic decade), "Omega" (as in Omega-Male) is the symbol of a pregnant male or "carrier" as opposed to "seeder" in MPreg fiction and fantasy circles. Aquarius itself is the water carrier and in the Aries and esp Pisces ages, the "man/male/masculine" ego wasn't really bringing in water to his family, community or tribe/nation/empire. We're debating the meaning of Alpha, Beta and Omega personalities without regard to nor discriminating men, women, and the LGBTQ community in whole when we're embracing the age-old biological sex and gender diversity like what's male, female, cisgender, transgender, genderfluid, genderqueer, nonbinary, bigender, agender, intersex and gender non-conforming along with sexual and romantic orientation variation like heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or pansexual, polysexual, asexual or demisexual and polyamory as opposed to bigamy or monogamy/mono-amory. The "Alphamale" or assertive leader will still have "Alpha female" counterparts as well "betafemale" is little different from the "betamale", and "omega-female" may agree to have her partner carry her future child. The Omega is represented by either Virgo (beta or female) or Libra (an air sign like Aquarius is an omega, as in the Aquarian man exhibits a paternal-ist femininity, while Libra expresses itself a lady with the heart of the king instead of queen), and that Aries is the first (alpha or male) sign.
Aquarius and Uranus are known for gay and transgender in mythology.

If we were already in Aquarius, before WW2, then the experiments of Mengeles, and the thoughts that were to conceived to try, were done in Aquarius.

At the time, it was very ill received, and Mengeles was known as Doctor Death.

Now, it would appear to be the new normal. Changing your sex, is becoming acceptable.

What was taught to me in school as a heinous crime against humanity, is now a money making occupation.

Perspectives change, as do the ages.

CapAquaPis

Aquarius and Uranus are known for gay and transgender in mythology.

If we were already in Aquarius, before WW2, then the experiments of Mengeles, and the thoughts that were to conceived to try, were done in Aquarius.

At the time, it was very ill received, and Mengeles was known as Doctor Death.

Now, it would appear to be the new normal. Changing your sex, is becoming acceptable.

What was taught to me in school as a heinous crime against humanity, is now a money making occupation.

Perspectives change, as do the ages.
Josef Mengele was an eugenicist with strong racist and ethnic hatred, experimented on physically disabled and neurodivergent persons, and viewed the Jewish people because of their religion and culture and anyone who didn't believe in Nazism in pseudoscientific ways that are offensive and triggering to quote. Not sure this is Aquarian, unless you want to bring up the Kim Dynasty or the 3 most tyrannical leaders in world history in charge of North Korea, which will definitely offend Americans who believe in not only the freedom of religion and tend to be theistic than most developed nations, North Korean anti-western propaganda portrayed religious people are "mentally ill" and South Korea was "Evangelicalized to become genetically polluted" by the US occupation and military presence in the country. You're telling me extreme polarizing intolerance will be a problem in the future, and looking at the US culture divide clash between the ADL, SPLC, NAACP, NOW and GLAAD (the alphabet orgs of both BIPOC and LGBTQ along with Women's and Jewish interests) vs the Alt-Right groups like the Patriot Front, Proud Boys, the KKK, Aryan Nations and IFBs (Independent Fundamentalist Baptists). - the "anti-GOP" SJWs lately will say "Don't say you're white, straight or male" as well "Don't claim you're Autistic, genderfluid or have Cherokee ancestry" - they're gatekeepers who react to the fakeclaiming problem we do have, but people will identify based on how they're brought up...like the "Irish" on St Patrick's Day but we may not know about I could really be "Ulster Scot, Scottish and Welsh" or they are "Texans, southerners, Mormons or Canadians" instead - and I'm fully aware of Canada have Quebecois, Francophones, Metis, Newfoundlanders and Nova Scotians who have their own cultural identities.

CapAquaPis

Black futurism refers to African-American culture expected to come in the millennia, written by a blogger trying to predict where the Age of Aquarius is heading.

CapAquaPis

March 12th was the transit of the sun from Aquarius to Pisces in sidereal or astronomical version, which clashes with Saturn's similar transit in tropical or modern version of astrology: what force predicts the future? the Sun said to be exalted in Aquarius said modern astrologers? or Saturn which rules Aquarius traditionally.

CapAquaPis

And the century to come by Susan Miller written back on April 21, 2016 regarding the Aug 11, 1999 TSE seen across the British Isles and continental Europe.

JUPITERASC

March 12th was the transit of the sun from Aquarius to Pisces in sidereal
or
astronomical version,
16 MARCH 2023 SIDEREAL SUN PISCES INGRESS
1679424202628.png

which clashes with Saturn's similar transit in tropical
or modern version of astrology:
19 FEBRUARY 2023 TROPICAL SUN PISCES INGRESS

1679424556121.png

what force predicts the future?
the Sun said to be exalted in Aquarius said modern astrologers?
or Saturn which rules Aquarius traditionally.

CapAquaPis

Josef Mengele was an eugenicist with strong racist and ethnic hatred, experimented on physically disabled and neurodivergent persons, and viewed the Jewish people because of their religion and culture and anyone who didn't believe in Nazism in pseudoscientific ways that are offensive and triggering to quote. Not sure this is Aquarian, unless you want to bring up the Kim Dynasty or the 3 most tyrannical leaders in world history in charge of North Korea, which will definitely offend Americans who believe in not only the freedom of religion and tend to be theistic than most developed nations, North Korean anti-western propaganda portrayed religious people are "mentally ill" and South Korea was "Evangelicalized to become genetically polluted" by the US occupation and military presence in the country. You're telling me extreme polarizing intolerance will be a problem in the future, and looking at the US culture divide clash between the ADL, SPLC, NAACP, NOW and GLAAD (the alphabet orgs of both BIPOC and LGBTQ along with Women's and Jewish interests) vs the Alt-Right groups like the Patriot Front, Proud Boys, the KKK, Aryan Nations and IFBs (Independent Fundamentalist Baptists). - the "anti-GOP" SJWs lately will say "Don't say you're white, straight or male" as well "Don't claim you're Autistic, genderfluid or have Cherokee ancestry" - they're gatekeepers who react to the fakeclaiming problem we do have, but people will identify based on how they're brought up...like the "Irish" on St Patrick's Day but we may not know about I could really be "Ulster Scot, Scottish and Welsh" or they are "Texans, southerners, Mormons or Canadians" instead - and I'm fully aware of Canada have Quebecois, Francophones, Metis, Newfoundlanders and Nova Scotians who have their own cultural identities.
A long rant of a diatribe LOL (I can feel the sidereal sun vs tropical saturn battle of the "astros" in cusp Aquarius-Pisces), I came upon an article about the scientific value and positive merit of eugenics, with links to the "taboo" nature of eugenics involving discrimination, prejudice, segregation and even genocide, and Aquarius is said to be the sign under Saturn that's draconian and fatalistic in the traditional version vs Uranus is the opposite in modern.