Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

dr. farr

Mathers astrology is quite cryptic, and he doesn’t go into his sources, so perhaps he did use 1AD; he did believe that the original sign/constellation was Leo, and that the signs circle from Leo back around to Leo.

david starling

Mathers astrology is quite cryptic, and he doesn’t go into his sources, so perhaps he did use 1AD; he did believe that the original sign/constellation was Leo, and that the signs circle from Leo back around to Leo.

Of course, since I'm numbering the tropical signs beginning with Aries, I would begin the tropical cycle with the Age of Aries.

david starling

The tropical Age of Leo did overlap the sidereal Age of Leo, just as the tropical Age of Scorpio overlapped the sidereal Age of Taurus. And, the tropical Age of Aquarius will be nearly concurrent with the sidereal Age of Aquarius.

david starling

The Age Window method explains that the new Age doesn't seal itself off from the past Age and start from scratch. It builds on the past developments and the new developments result from that combination.

david starling

Here's a simple, unambiguous timeline for the forefront tropical Ages, rounded off for simplicity:

•Age of Libra, ~4850 B.C. to 3100 B.C., first Age of the Fall seasonal quadrant.
•Most representative location, Tigris Euphrates region
•Most effective time period, last decant to the end of the Age, typical of Cardinal-sign Ages, which are innovative and culminate at the ending.
•Most revered deity during that time period, Inanna, identified with the the planet now known as Venus.
•Marked the beginning in Western History of city-state culture and writing.

•Age of Scorpio,~3100 B.C. to 1350 B.C., second Age of the Fall quadrant.
•Most representative location, Ancient Egypt.
• Most effective time period, first decant, from the very beginning, typical of Fixed-sign tropical Ages,
•Most worshipped deity during that time period, Osirus, forerunner of Pluto, invisible god of the underworld.
•Intensified and firmly established city-state culture.

•Age of Sagittarius, ~1350 B.C. to 400 A.D., last Age of the Fall quadrant.
•Most representative location, Ancient Greece.
•Most effective time period, middle decant (c.770 to 290 B.C.), typical of Mutable-sign tropical Ages.
•Most worshipped deities, Zeus, identified with the planet now known as Jupiter, along with his son Apollo.
•Diversified and spread city-state culture.

•Age of Capricorn, ~400 A.D. to 2150 A.D., first Age of the Winter quadrant.
•Most representative location, the United States.
•Most effective time period, last decant (~1570 A.D.), to the ending, typical of tropical Cardinal-sign Ages.
•Most worshipped deity, no deity, astrological dispostitor, Saturn.. The religion substitute is modern, materialistic science, with the greatest value placed on time, money, and innovative electronic technology.
•Now in the process of switching from Fall seasonal, city-state culture to Winter
seasonal, mechanized global culture--a "New Order of the Ages", with 10 economic trade zones.

Last edited:

david starling

All of our spiritual religions are included in the background Age of Sagittarius. The two newest of the great religions, which developed soon after the forefront Age of Capricorn had already begun, both hearken back to the beginning of the previously forefront Age of Sagittarius, c.1350 B.C., but they also both had globalist ambitions of being the one-world religion.

Last edited:

david starling

The Plains natives, whose equestrian abilities, with man and horse as one, and their bows and arrows, evoke the image of the background Age Sagittarian centaur.
They were up against the mechanized innovations of the forefront Age--the "iron horse" steam engines and the long-range rifles, under Saturnian rulership and firing lead bullets, lead being the metal associated with Saturn.

david starling

None of this answers the question about what the tropical Age of Aquarius will be like. Naturally, I have opinions, and I believe it will be amazingly good. But, that's just an opinion.

Here's one possibility, using numerology, with the signs numbered as the Rosicutions taught, with Aries through Pisces, 1 through to 12:

A big numerological difference between the Winter quadrant signs and the others is, that all three are double-digit. A correlation with this being the Age of the 10th sign, is that it's when the base-10, decimal number system came into use. And, in numerology, the 2 digits can be added together to produce a single digit. So, 10 = 1 + 0 = 1. That correlates to this being about one-world globalization, "E Pluribus Unum".

Applying it to signs and Elements, it would be the Element for #10 Capricorn, Earth, being converted into the Element for #1 Aries, Fire: Matter into Energy, as in burning fuel to produce electrical energy, and E=Mc squared on the atomic level. Explosives are definitely one hallmark of this Age, beginning with gunpowder. An interesting side note for me on a purely symbolic level is, that 1's and 0's are used in computer coding, since I believe that the invention, production, and use of electronic devices is [a product of the Age of Capricorn, rather than the Age of Aquarius.]*
[*edit]

So, applying 1 + 1 = 2 regarding the Age of sign #11, Aquarius, that would be the astrological meaning of the Air-Element, "Mind" being converted to the Earth-Element of sign #2, Taurus, meaning "Matter".

Which, of course brings to mind the matter of the expression, "Mind over Matter": The ability to influence the material world with Mind-waves. :aquarius:

Last edited:

david starling

Excellent points! I only disagree about the affinity of electronics, but I can see your reasoning and commend you for your observations.
I actually see them as a blend of Capricorn and Aquarius at the ending cusp of the Age of Capricorn. The coding itself is Binary.

Btw, the Woz is a Leo Sun conjunct Pluto, and Virgo Asc. and Saturn. No placements in Cap OR Aqua!

Last edited:

david starling

The innovative, Cardinal-sign Age of Capricorn will bequeath computer technology to the Age of Aquarius, just as the innovative, Cardinal-sign Age of Libra Tigris Euphrates culture passed writing and metallurgy and the balance scale on to the Age of Scorpio Egyptian culture.

There's still over a Century before the tropical Age of Aquarius formally begins. LOTS of innovative technology will be handed over from the materialistic, Earth-sign Age of Capricorn. The new Aquarian Age civilizations will take what works for them, and reject the rest.

For example, the use of wheeled carts was an innovation of the tropical Cardinal-sign Age of Libra. The ancient Egyptian, Fixed-sign Age of Scorpio civilization didn't need it, until the near the end of the Age, when the approach of the very kinetic Age of Sagittarius made it acceptable.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

1. Queen Elizabeth II (potential reincarnation of Queen Victoria, 1837-1901 in the peak of the British Empire) on the throne for exactly 7 decades or 70 years (and also princess Beatrice in the UK royal family; the descendant of the Tsars Maria Vladimirovna, grand duchess of Russia; UK Prime minister Margaret Thatcher; and of English descent, Michelle Bachelet, twice president of Chile noting her adversary Augusto Pinochet later befriended her as the only Latin American ally to Thatcher when the UK retook the Falklands from Argentina).

The longest-reigning British monarch at 7 decades or 70 years passed away last month (Sep since we're in Oct) and King Charles III ascended to the throne, while the UK has its 3rd woman PM Liz Truss took charge at the same time. The 3rd antichrist watch contends Prince William may be the one for some reason: a fascination with Nazism like his brother Prince Harry once caught in a Nazi costume on Halloween in the mid 2000s, note Harry served in the British Army, a tradition in the royal family for many including Queen Elizabeth II to perform military service (she served as a nurse and mechanic to stay behind along with George VI in their bombed homeland) and their Hannover ancestry from Prussia, Germany, Austria-Hungary...and Vlad Dracula is an ancestor of the post-Oliver Cromwell era 1600s England royal family replaced an earlier house eradicated by the Puritan regime. There could be a Middle Eastern connection since Romania was under Ottoman Turkish occupation, then ruler of Arabia including present-day Isreal.

The British royals renamed themselves the House of Windsor from their Scottish half of the family ancestry in WWI), even the one-year reign of King Edward VIII was a Nazi sympathizer to Hitler in the 1930s, but it was thought he had to give up the throne to marry an American divorcee commoner Wallis Spencer...there was concern in the English/British/commonwealth parliaments of admiration for Adolf Hitler. In 1941 during the first year of German bombardment of Britain, Nazi official Rudolf Hess consulted an astrologer (whatadayaknow!) to fly his plane from Germany to the former king's estate in Scotland since he knew the location coordinate to strike peace with a "fellow Nordic Aryan Germanic land", but he was turned into the British authorities. In the 1930s, tensions between the US and UK might involve the theoretical scenario of a world war: the UK forming an alliance with the Third Reich and the US military developed blueprints to possibly invade and annex Canada, a (still) British Commonwealth of Nations member.

Is Prince William really the last king or monarch of Britain instead of his father Charles III? Prince Harry and his wife Princess Meghan, an American-born commoner of mixed-race background (Black/African-American mother and his father attended a Roman Catholic church, she has to officially join the Church of England, a state church the Royal family must belong to) left Britain for Canada and rejected royal duties including a deal to only have William be the closest heir to the throne after his father. Harry and Meghan stated the royal family have low moral character, noting their mother Princess Diana who divorced Charles III and she lost her marriage-only royal status exposed a fairy tale marriage was a sham agreement not built on love and free will. And finally, the 1st had a 8 letter name: Napoleon in 1800s (Italy)-Corsica-France and the 2nd had a 6-letter name: Hitler in 1900s Austria-(Hungary)-Germany. Is this one-the 3rd and final have 7 letters in the 2000s from England-Britain (UK) yet involves the Middle East (Israel)?

david starling

The sidereal Ages have an average transit of 1 degree per 72 calendar years. The tropical Ages average at 1 degree per 60 years, meaning 1 minutes of arc per calendar year.
That's an average sidereal Age-length of 2160 years, and an average tropical Age-length of 1755 years.

Variation in the rates of Precession make some Ages shorter than average, and some longer than average. The current sidereal Age is shorter, at 2148 years, as is the current tropical Age at 1743 years.

The KEY question is, WHEN does the transiting Age-marker through each type of zodiac ingress a new Age-sign? Because, THAT'S when the new Age officially begins, and the new Age-ruler becomes dominant in the chart.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I recently did a DNA test and am still awaiting the final report. Meanwhile I found many in my tree who were from the Basque region of France (perhaps 1700s, I can't recall now) - some from the Pyranees (a scandal in that line) I noticed took place!

Edgar Cayce said the native American Indians (North America) are those who are the true living descendents of once great Atlantis. The red race.

I'm in good company then, in my DNA:wink: All my maternal side. Mother's parents side - From France to Canada and the Indians. (some married them)

I found out that Chief Grey Lock of Massachusetts (born there), and Vermont area, who dedicated hand carved totems to him, for his courage, of the Abnakis was my 8th great grandfather :pouty: They even named a mountain in Massachusetts, "Grey Lock". He refused to stop fighting the Colonial Settlers even after his own people,, the Abenaki nation signed a peace treaty with them, Grey Lock continued the skirmishes...(with some braves?)

He hated that they encroached on his nation's winter hunting grounds as Indians were somewhat nomadic and in some regions still are (Arizona for example), until the 1900s would move from 4 Corners (very cold land) Navajo, to the Southern mountains of Tucson area. I don't know if they still do this however.

Everytime I research online,I find something else like this one, ending with a question mark: (We were Abenaki, Algonquin, Malaseet, )

The last ancestor they sent me on my tree was Grey Lock - and then the line stopped there. So they need his parents line (which I didn't have as of yesterday) - Indians didn't keep the kind of good records that both French & English did going back early part of 2,000 yrs ago.

Mostly Baptism, and census records for example I did find a 1845 Census for Abenakis which had his family's surname in it. He seems to have dropped the surname.

He did marry and they had a son.

http://www.native-languages.org/definitions/greylock.htm#:~:text=The English name "Chief Greylock" may have actually,given as "Wabantep" in one source, which resembles

in the 1720's, a Missisquoi war leader also known as Greylock fought a series of successful battles against Massachusetts colonists. This warrior's personal name was given as Wawenorrawot or Wawanolewat, which resemble Abenaki words meaning "fools the enemy." It is possible that these descriptions referred to the same chief under two different names, since Algonquian men, especially warriors, frequently adopted new names as they accomplished new deeds. However, it seems unlikely that an already gray-haired leader in the 1670's would still be actively leading war parties 50 years later. More likely the second chief was the son or even grandson of the first one, and the appellation "Greylock" was given to him by the English in approximation of an English-style last name, since it had been his father's name.

His grandson, died in the war of 1812-1813 as the Abenakis joined many other Indian tribes, and in their case in the northern states, into Canada joined the British to ward off the settlers of Massachusetts, etc.

They actually won that hard won battle called the "Battle of Chateauguay", but eventually lost their land anyway and ended up with reservations along the river.

from Wiki:

I'd LOVE to know more from Edgar Cayce about the Indian (red race) and the Atlanteans however. Perhaps, after Atlantis sank, as he did say, the peoples scattered to the north, to the south (South American natives for example),
Up to Egypt.

Perhaps, I'll get out some of my Atlantis readings.....if there is interest to do so.

There is an investigation on the 4 state-recognized Abenaki tribes in Vermont: the Elnu, Koasek, Missisquoi and Nulhegan, are mostly made up of "pretendians" ... and mainly their chiefs are from families known to have a long history of criminality to further indicate they are fraudulent. Their organization started in the 1970s-2010s after historians said these tribes are not genealogically documented descendants of Abenaki originated from southern Quebec across the Canadian border after the American Abenaki fled northern New England by 1800 - and state government officials were easily tricked to accept their lies and recognized them. And there are actually thousands of Vermonters of Abenaki ancestry who said they weren't consulted on those 4 tribes they have no idea about without any connections to their Canadian counterparts, and even the faked tribes were called out by then governor and US presidential candidate Howard Dean, who was accused of blocking any push for federal recognition of Vermont Abenaki because he vocally opposed gambling.

Last edited:

leomoon

There is an investigation on the 4 state-recognized Abenaki tribes in Vermont: the Elnu, Koasek, Missisquoi and Nulhegan, are mostly made up of "pretendians" ... and mainly their chiefs are from families known to have a long history of criminality to further indicate they are fraudulent. Their organization started in the 1970s-2010s after historians said these tribes are not genealogically documented descendants of Abenaki originated from southern Quebec across the Canadian border after the American Abenaki fled northern New England by 1800 - and state government officials were easily tricked to accept their lies and recognized them. And there are actually thousands of Vermonters of Abenaki ancestry who said they weren't consulted on those 4 tribes they have no idea about without any connections to their Canadian counterparts, and even the faked tribes were called out by then governor and US presidential candidate Howard Dean, who was accused of blocking any push for federal recognition of Vermont Abenaki because he vocally opposed gambling.

My family are authentic Abenaki - Malacite - Iroquois.
I have the papers from my great grandmothers village...I've also found thanks to the family tree people who add for me, a lot more of the family since I last wrote. Actually I have a granddaughter up in Boston in College now, who is trying to visit there and find out more.

david starling

The tropical Age of Capricorn started when the 1st point of the tropical Age Window ingressed the 1st point of tropical Capricorn at the beginning of January in 406 A.D. (Anno Domini, the new dating system for the new Age of the 10th tropical Sign.).

That was the beginning of the Fall of the Roman Empire, as the first tropical Age of the Winter Quadrant commenced for the Western world, under Saturnian rulership.

Now, almost the entire Sign of Capricorn is seen in the Age Window as it approaches 28 degrees Capricorn, which it will reach in 2033. Once the 30° Age Window fully converges with Capricorn in 2149, Saturnian forefront Age-influence will end, as it converts to background Age rulership and is replaced by Uranian forefront rulership of the Age of Aquarius.

Pluto is now nearly exactly conjunct the forefront point of the Age Window, and is exerting powerful influence on the entire planet.

paul1

Anno Domini

That doesn't explain why the Christian priest has had a fish on the back of the vestments for the past 2000 years, or why the fish not the goat figures in the miracle of the loaves and fishes, or why the financial system of the age was called 'fiscal,' when Capricorn is supposed to be associated with things like money.

Last edited:

david starling

That doesn't explain why the Christian priest has had a fish on the back of the vestments for the past 2000 years, or why the fish figures in the miracle of the loaves and fishes.

Both the sidereal Age of Pisces and the tropical Age of the Seagoat, also known as the goatfish, from the constellational image, are operative as Age influences. They began around the same time, when the Roman Catholic Church was first forming. The Scapegoat motif, which is about removing the sins of the faithful, is the main spiritual theme of Christianity.

In the West, the tropical Age gradually became dominant, and the material world-view of the Earth-sign Age overcame the spiritual world-view of the Water-sign Age, with material wealth and authority as its main focus. The Church itself is extremely wealthy.

Last edited:

paul1

from the constellational image,
are operative as Age influences.

They are not before the public as recognized images as the fish is a universally associated symbol of the Christianity of the Piscean Age, but part of a theory. The theory doesn't provide an adequate background for the emerging Aquarian Age in actual known images, where the Glagolitic first letter of the alphabet, formerly known as 'the sign of the cross' becomes the basis for the now Ukranian military insignia:

Glagolitic_az.svg.png

Last edited:

david starling

It's simple enough--Putin is channeling the worst of Saturn, which is known as the "Devourer", and Ukraine is trending Uranian, meaning its fighting for freedom from Saturnian domination.

Saturn has a good side as well, which will provide helpful stability as background Age-influence to Uranian forefront influence as ruler of the Age of Aquarius. We're in the transitional period now, and the worst of Saturn is fighting a losing battle to retain Age-dominance, worldwide, as the forefront Age of Capricorn comes to a close.

Last edited: