Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

CapAquaPis

From Google search: Does the Age of Aquarius last? This past December 21 (2020), we saw the Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius. It was the first time in more than 800 years that this Great Conjunction returned to the air element, and it will remain there for about 200 years. (did it shift from Capricorn-earth or from Pisces-water or a double Aquarius era we're in?)

CapAquaPis

Marilyn Monroe's two reincarnations were confirmed by reincarnation research: her sun sign Gemini (and equally Mercury-ruled Virgo): Canadian singer Sherrie Lea Laird and an American man Chris Vicens. Other claims involve Kathleen Roberts and Kate Gammage both reside in the US. And all of them agree their previous life's death was not foul play, it's simply from a drug overdose of sleep medication.

CapAquaPis

According to Roman Polanski, widower of Sharon Tate in 1969, a year earlier, she had a haunting premonition of her coming death as well a past life memory she told him : "She kept talking about off-the-wall spiritual things - she talked about reincarnation and how in a previous life she had died in a fire aged building in turn of the (20th) century New York City as a little girl." said Polanski. And another claim of once was Sharon Tate was a rabbi in South FL, a man in his 40s who's known in the pregnancy fetish community and was a victim of alt-right trolling on 4chan /pol/ earlier this year. Tate was regarded as among the top 10 most beautiful women in the history of entertainment, and her unfortunate death before she was ever about to deliver her baby, she was part of the 1960s counterculture movement included feminism, body-pos attitudes and the generation consisting of 4-5 sibilings per baby wanted to start an "echo boom" (another birth rate spike) in the 1970s but postponed until the 1980s and 90s, though the 2000s-10s was even higher, until a sudden drop in the early 2020s by COVID, though it was in decline caused by the Recession of 2008.

leomoon

Polanski was a pedophile and creep, I doubt sincerely that marriage would have had any longevity at all., but it is still very sad she died the way she did.

I'd like to study Sharon Tate's natal chart.

For decades I stayed connected with her mother and then her sister (after the mother died), online - making sure we all had the votes to keep the clan (Manson and the others) in prison. I think that woman is still there who participated in Sharon Tate's murder that night , and won't be released as long as Sharon's sister has anything to say about it and is alive.

CapAquaPis

Polanski was a pedophile and creep, I doubt sincerely that marriage would have had any longevity at all., but it is still very sad she died the way she did.

I'd like to study Sharon Tate's natal chart.

For decades I stayed connected with her mother and then her sister (after the mother died), online - making sure we all had the votes to keep the clan (Manson and the others) in prison. I think that woman is still there who participated in Sharon Tate's murder that night , and won't be released as long as Sharon's sister has anything to say about it and is alive.

Wow...that I did not know, you're close to the story I posted regarding the one person claimed to been her (and the daughter) reincarnated. Do you consulted them in astrological work for them?

leomoon

Wow...that I did not know, you're close to the story I posted regarding the one person claimed to been her (and the daughter) reincarnated. Do you consulted them in astrological work for them?

I'm likely closer to the story of the slaughters, because I'm around the same age that Sharon was. No other reason, and I took pity on the mother and her sisters of Sharon Tate. I tried to help them by staying on their mailing list adding my name eveytime she came up for parole; as they fought the prison release of some of the culprits, mainly one woman and of course Manson who would never see the light of day again.

Leslie Van Houten, is daughter of a wealthy family who can afford big expensive lawyer fees, is the one we've been specifically fighting all those decades:

Leslie Van Houten

(I haven't kept up with it the past few years, and don't know if Sharon's sister who picked up her mother's fight when her mother died , is even still alive?)

Who Is She: In late 1968, a 19-year-old Leslie Van Houten met Charles Manson and became entranced by his commune. Less than a year later, she was directly involved in the awful crime he orchestrated. Specifically, she stabbed Rosemary LaBianca 16 times.

Where Is She Now: Like Manson and the other two women in Charlie Says, Van Houten was sentenced to death in 1971, but was eventually given life in prison after the California Supreme Court ruled capital punishment unconstitutional. Every year since 2016, a parole board has recommended Van Houten be released, as she's no longer a threat to society. Each time, former governor Jerry Brown blocked the release. As of January 2019, her case is being reviewed once again.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/05/232732/where-are-manson-girls-now-jail-free

leomoon

During the sordid 1960s, at times, quite sordid, imo. We tend to recall (depending on whether or not, one was a Hippie back then,) those times, as either wonderful or painfully sordid too....We paint eras with a broad brush:

But in ALL eras I suppose, people are easily swayed by a con man. this was in that respect, no different then today's generation. It may be a good life for us to look at the positions of the outer planets back in the mid 1960s vs today's.
The so-called, "Generational" Planets

The baby boomer generation, is mostly still alive today, and likely more as Republicans then not.....(just my guesstimate) from those I bump into of mostly my age. Those however, that were "hippies (not the yippies, but the hippies), such as my younger sister was in a commune all those years - and pretty much "lost" in the space of drugs and sex - and KEPT their political higher ideals, (regarding the worse of the 60s politically speaking) during later on Nixon days - they too lived thru, Vietnam - and the protesting of same, are still likely Democrats.

My sister is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Van_Houten

Early life

Van Houten was born on August 23, 1949 in the Los Angeles suburb of Altadena to Paul Van Houten and Jane (née Edwards). She is of Irish, English, Scottish, Dutch, and German descent. She grew up in a middle-class churchgoing family along with an older brother and two adopted siblings, a brother and a sister, who were Korean. Her mother and father divorced when she was 14. She began taking LSD, Benzedrine and smoking hashish around age 15, running away for a time, but returning to complete high school. She said that later at age 17, she became pregnant and was ordered by her mother to undergo an abortion and to bury the aborted fetus in their backyard.[4] Van Houten stated that after this event, she felt very removed from her mother and harbored intense anger toward her. She had a period of interest in yoga and took a year-long secretarial course, but became a hippie, living at a commune

Last edited:

david starling

Neptune was in Scorpio in the same exact era as Pluto was in Virgo.

Pluto in Virgo is a mismatch, although less so than Pluto in Capricorn.

Virgo and Scorpio, are a difficult pairing when it comes to sexual energy.

I use Neptune for the generations, since it describes them so clearly, and is so consistent in length. So, you have the natal charts, the formative years, and the teenage and young adult periods. Neptune ties it all together for me, with Pluto as the modifier. I can't see Pluto as describing any patterns on its own, but Neptune can do that.

Quick, in what Neptune era was the "Landrush" when "Cattle was King"? :)taurus:)

What was the Neptune era during the "Roaring Twenties"? :)leo:)

"Soaring Sixties"? :)scorpio:)

Google was launched in the year Neptune ingressed what Sign? :)aquarius:)

leomoon

Communes in the mid 60s -
massive "love fests" -
Virgo and Scorpio, are a difficult pairing when it comes to sexual energy.

Virgo, sign of the Virgin - and Scorpio, we know all about Control freaks unfortunately
. They are a dime a dozen in every era and time, but then it was the top guy usually an older male, (sometimes with a female at his side for distraction), pretending to be a wife ; who then controls the kids (then, they were teens and young adults), and in that crowd, many virgins lost their virginity. The stain of that era, still haunts millions of them. I would think a kind of delayed PTSS in effect.

Venus in Detriment in Scorpio
Venus in Fall in Virgo

CapAquaPis

Communes in the mid 60s -
massive "love fests" -

Virgo, sign of the Virgin - and Scorpio, we know all about Control freaks unfortunately
. They are a dime a dozen in every era and time, but then it was the top guy usually an older male, (sometimes with a female at his side for distraction), pretending to be a wife ; who then controls the kids (then, they were teens and young adults), and in that crowd, many virgins lost their virginity. The stain of that era, still haunts millions of them. I would think a kind of delayed PTSS in effect.

Venus in Detriment in Scorpio
Venus in Fall in Virgo

When Liberalism started innocently, an opening in society to express ones self, and to change the world for the better in the mid 1960s went haywire by the late 1970s. How can we moved from some Americans admire the KKK in 1961 to NAMBLA by 1981??? Both are on the fringes of our society, culture and morality. Could be the Pluto in Virgo with Neptune in Scorpio, but we're talking about Venus here. And the sexual revolution altered the way the opposite and same sexes and genders relate to each other (i.e. legalization of cohabitation, open relationships, toleration of divorce, destigmatization of single parenthood, and challenging old puritan sexual ethos) to the AIDS pandemic blamed on promiscuity, immorality, premarital hookups, used to attack homosexuals and gays, and even "loose women" when the new (religious) right popped up around 1975 to become a powerful force by 1990.

CapAquaPis

During the sordid 1960s, at times, quite sordid, imo. We tend to recall (depending on whether or not, one was a Hippie back then,) those times, as either wonderful or painfully sordid too....We paint eras with a broad brush:

But in ALL eras I suppose, people are easily swayed by a con man. this was in that respect, no different then today's generation. It may be a good life for us to look at the positions of the outer planets back in the mid 1960s vs today's.
The so-called, "Generational" Planets

The baby boomer generation, is mostly still alive today, and likely more as Republicans then not.....(just my guesstimate) from those I bump into of mostly my age. Those however, that were "hippies (not the yippies, but the hippies), such as my younger sister was in a commune all those years - and pretty much "lost" in the space of drugs and sex - and KEPT their political higher ideals, (regarding the worse of the 60s politically speaking) during later on Nixon days - they too lived thru, Vietnam - and the protesting of same, are still likely Democrats.

My sister is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Van_Houten

Early life

Van Houten was born on August 23, 1949 in the Los Angeles suburb of Altadena to Paul Van Houten and Jane (née Edwards). She is of Irish, English, Scottish, Dutch, and German descent. She grew up in a middle-class churchgoing family along with an older brother and two adopted siblings, a brother and a sister, who were Korean. Her mother and father divorced when she was 14. She began taking LSD, Benzedrine and smoking hashish around age 15, running away for a time, but returning to complete high school. She said that later at age 17, she became pregnant and was ordered by her mother to undergo an abortion and to bury the aborted fetus in their backyard.[4] Van Houten stated that after this event, she felt very removed from her mother and harbored intense anger toward her. She had a period of interest in yoga and took a year-long secretarial course, but became a hippie, living at a commune

Uranus was also in Virgo getting too close to Neptune in the mid-late 1960s. Does social mores change, sway or revert based on the transits, aspects and orbits of the 3 outer or modern planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto)? Our founding fathers in 1776 known to practice astrology, esoteric knowledge and mysticism woulda know there are 3 invisible forces determining humanity, our lives and social progress or digression in world history: do they know Uranus (discovered the following decade 1780s), Neptune (in 1840s) and Pluto (in 1930s) are responsible for causing chaos, schism, conflicts and change?

piercethevale

I'm not sure whether or not this thread has been done before, but I haven't seen one lately. I would like to discuss the real qualities of Aquarius and how they would most likely manifest in the world as built. I made a post stating my position in a separate thread. If I am enough of an ***, which I am, I'll quote myself here.

I didn't even get to the fact that Aquarius is an air sign. I've also read some who have said that a bad attitude for an Aquarian might be: "everyone should be free to be just like me." That doesn't sound like the rosy salvation plan described in most discussions on the subject. Personally, I think that Aquarius will bring us more of the same tyranny, plunder, and abuse. Actually, I think that it will intensify those terrible things in order to purge them, like the human body killing a disease with fever and swelling. My thinking, as stated in numerous other places, is that the big transition will be on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp. The Aquarius/Pisces cusp marks the beginning of the purification by fire. How do you find goodness? In suffering.

Mark was one of the most intelligent and "clair-seeing" members here that I have encountered in the fifteen years I've been a member here. It's kind of sad that He hasn't visited the forum [or if He has, then at least he hasn't signed in nor posted anything] in over ten years now.

I wasn't concerning myself with mundane astrology or the Sidereal precession during the time he was an active member here, but that has changed since then.

I have to question whether a Sign that has precessed itself to the position of being the equinoctial Sign isn't then changed to that of being a Cardinal Sign? As the late, great, master astrologer and symbologist, Dane Rudhyar, pointed out in numerous later works in his career, astrology is all about transformation. It's a cyclical process, and being that, then doesn't it make sense that the Signs themselves would also be subjected to that process?

If one goes by what the renowned twentieth century clairvoyant, channel of the Great White Brotherhood and the angelic, Edgar Cayce, had to say about the Age of Aquarius, then it began in the summer of 1936. As to whether that meant that the Sun at that time rose at 30° Aquarius 00' 00" or that it had to be at 29° Aquarius 00' 01" is a bit of conjecture.
I, myself, believe that it meant that the Sun was just then now rising in the Sign of Aquarius and thus that meant the former. At the estimated rate of precession that means that the Sun now rises [since 2008] at the Spring Equinox in the 29th deg. of Aquarius.

In short summation, I believe we are in the "Age of Aquarius" and that it is a Cardinal age.

Last edited:

david starling

Hey ptv, as you probably noticed, the precessional Ages are one of my favorite topics.

As far as you know, did Edgar Cayce have anything to say about Vedic astrology?

david starling

Do you also hold that Aquarius is a Cardinal age, and if so please briefly explain the reason.

Aquarius is Fixed-Air as I perceive it.

I'm using an "Age Window" method, so when when a sign's forefront Age ends, its background Age begins.

That means the sidereal Age of Pisces has a Cardinal-Fire Aries background Age, which is ruled by Mars and accounts for the violent, confrontational history of what would otherwise have been a relatively peaceful, "go with the flow" Pisces Age alone.

The sideral Aquarian Age will have an accompanying background Age of Pisces, and Aries will no longer be located in the transiting Age Window.

david starling

With the Age Window method, there's an overlapping, alternating combination of assertive Fire or Air-sign Ages with receptive Earth and Water-sign Ages.

For the forefront, assertive Age of Aries, it was receptive, Earth-sign Taurus as the background Age-sign.

For the forefront, receptive Age of Mutable Water-sign Pisces, it's been the assertive background Age of Cardinal Fire-sign Aries. Sort like an acoustic, harmonious orchestra with amplified heavy metal accompaniment drowning it out!

The forefront, assertive Age of Air-sign Aquarius will have the receptive, Water-sign accompaniment of Pisces as its compliant Age Window partner.

Sounds good to me!

david starling

To designate the position of the Age Window in the sidereal zodiac, simply use the entire 30 degree sign of tropical Aries as the Window. Then, the forefront Age-indicator is at the Vernal Point, (which locates the First Point of tropical Aries), and the background Age-indicator is at the last point of tropical Aries, 30 degrees behind in the direction of transit.

Since the world is still at war, that means to me that sidereal Aries is still included in the Window under the rulership of Mars, and that there's still a ways to go before the Aquarian Age can take full control. That will happen when the Age Window actually converges with sidereal Pisces.

piercethevale

Hey ptv, as you probably noticed, the precessional Ages are one of my favorite topics.

As far as you know, did Edgar Cayce have anything to say about Vedic astrology?

Other than bringing up the subject of Karma and confirming that it does exist, along with reincarnation, and answering a direct question as to whether Sri Rama ever did exist, which He did confirm, and said that it was [best as my memory serves me at the moment] 198,000 years ago [or He may have said 198,000 B.C., but I'm rather sure it was the former] I can't think of anything else He ever said that had anything to do with Vedic knowledge and philosophy. I don't recall ever coming across a reading in which he made any mention of Vedic astrology either. Although I've never read every single reading he ever gave and only approximately two thirds of the readings have ever been made public.

However he did speak of Zoroaster a number of times and of other ancient civilizations. He did speak of the civilization that existed on the lost continent of Atlantis and that of Lemuria, and Mu, and Oz and that those three were all about another lost land that existed in the region of where the Pacific Ocean is presently and that those three all preceded one another. Oz, I think I recall, having been said to be the oldest. Those three also existed prior to Atlantis and I think it was implied that at least Oz and Mu were even prior to the Adamic races of humankind.

I've had at least five copies of the book on Cayce's readings that have to to with the origin and destiny of mankind, yet I'm without one presently and haven't had a copy in nearly ten years. So I can't say what land it was where the "Adam an Eve" of the "Brown" race originated from but I do know that it was a continent in the Pacific and I want to say that it was identified as Lemuria. That continent was destroyed long before Atlantis was and it was done as for the reason it had turned to wrongful practices and the worship of a "false god"... likely Baal, but possible by some other name.

The "Brown" race, last I heard, is believed to have become extinct, in so far as there being anyone left of pure ancestry, except for the belief of some anthropologists that the Aboriginals of the South Pacific might possibly be just that, and all that is left. I have often wondered if the Dravidian's, that are presently in South and Eastern India and in Sri Lanka, are a remnant of the Lemurians, or that the Veddas of Sri Lanka might possibly be.

One other thing i should mention about Sri Rama and what Mr. Cayce said about him is that a number of the stories that exist at present attributed to Sri Rama are actually accounts about others that had the same name, Ram, that came afterward, but over time they all got attributed to Sri Rama.
While I am of Quaker upbringing [11th generation] and do so identify myself of that faith, [although ''Free Quaker" since 1778, and having thus been shunned by all others since that time I am of the "old school", "Waiting Worship" variety, which is the original form of the belief.] I do consider myself a Christian, but I am also of the Sanatan Dharm as I have been a yogi since August 1968, a sishya of the bij, OM, as only the word of God is my satguru, Yet, it is by the benevolent grace and intercession of Sri Rama whom gave me my greatest revelation OM Sri Rama Hare Hare Rama OM OM OM.

Yet, I have found little of any usefulness to date in Jyotish astrology, nothing at all in that of the Chinese [but I'm not saying that there isn't more to the Jotish or that there isn't any in that of the Chinese, but I've got my plate full with this of the Occidental and that is my given sadhana, to rectify what the European cultures have been practicing] yet I have found that the I Ching is quite genuinely effective a means of an oracle, although extremely difficult to translate, to understand, by my Occidental oriented mind. I haven't used it in years, and have found the Sabian Symbols to be a very effective oracle and far easier for me to comprehend, but the I Ching does work, that I know without any doubts.
But, I should also add that i'm primarily involved with natal astrology, the dabbling with the mundane is very new to me still and I've heard that Jyotish is more accurate to the mundane practices. as which is better at interpreting natal, I know from personal experience, at least with those that practice Jyotish and are members of this forum, that i found Occidental astrology, with great assistance of that refined and rectified by Rudhyar, to be far more insightful and perceptive, That can be understood by reading the thread I post a number of years ago in the Jyotish subforum about a Sikh child born around the turn of the century of whose father I met and got to know that produced a video he had taken of the child celebrating a Christmas and opening presents in which an apparition of Guru Nanak reading the Granth appeared in the fire in the hearth next to the child and the child noting the presence of the apparition without even looking at it. My, late, yogi friend Suryakant witnessed the video at the same time as I did and we both agreed that it was undoubtedly Guru Nanak. what I see in the childs' horoscope apparently couldn't be seen by the Jyotish practicing members. I recall one or two members conceding that they may have seen some potentially notable future for the boy, but that child, now a man, has quite the destiny ahead of him. It was later confirmed by my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner, as to the same. I could only give the chart with all birth data erased, but that shouldn't have been too much, if any, hindrance to those of the Jyotish school. So, what does that tell you... but I should ad that without the use of the Sabian symbols I probably wouldn't have seen too much going for the boy.
It's the same thing with the natal chart I produced, contend, and am convinced of is the natal horoscope of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth, that is, without the use of Sabian Symbology I, nor probably anyone else, would ever be convinced of its veracity.

Rumors have it that He gave a reading for at least one president and that the others being withheld include readings given for other very influential folks and likely those readings will never come to light, or at least not in our lifetimes. That may be because it was stipulated by the party asking for the reading and was agreed to by Mr. Cayce and there may have been some readings that revealed information that gave cause afterward to be thought to be too sensitive, too upsetting, or just too fantastic, for the general public to be able to handle? That portion of unreleased readings comprise almost one third of the total of given readings by Edgar Cayce. Who knows if any mentions were made as to astrology and that of the Vedic/Jyotish variety?

You might want to get a copy of Margaret Gammond's book on Edgar Cayce and Astrology? I have one as I inherited from my parents, it may make some mention of Vedic astrology. But I can't say I remember reading of any, but I've never read the book from cover to cover either.

You might also consider emailing/writing to the A.R.E. and asking that question, as they are very helpful and always write back in return. If you get lucky your correspondence may be read by someone highly knowledgeable of the readings and get an immediate answer. If not they probably will "kick it upstairs" and you'll get an answer to the question before too long.

Keep in mind that it was reveled that Saint Germain, and, or some other member of the Great white Brotherhood [aka the White Lodge] was usually speaking through Edgar and that Dane Rudhyar was taken under the wing of Annie Besant and the West Coast branch of the Theosophical Society, and that Annie got Dane to study astrology and published his first book on the subject, and that Saint Germain was very influential upon that organization. I have found a tremendous amount of evidence that the Great White Brotherhood was influential in the works of Dane Rudhyar. Annie Besant spent a good many years in India yet she didn't have Dane study Jyotish astrology. What does that tell you?

Last edited:

piercethevale

To clarify. I believe that the quadruplicities [Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable], as like the Sabian Symbols, are tied to the Tropical Zodiac, that they are bound to the Seasons and have nothing to do with the Sidereal. The Spring equinox is a Cardinal event, that moment when the length the waxing of the hours of Sunlight then start to wane, the culmination of the Mutable, etc.
Regardless of what Sign and degree of that Sign is at the moment of the Spring Equinox, the Sabian symbol associated with the first degree of Aries is always in effect. The same goes for the quadruplicities.

[Gee, if there are only three of them then why are they called the quadruplicities? Wait for it, someone will eventually ask that question. :wink:]