Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Cap

I have no problem with it, but "Mark", the OP of this thread, thought it means disaster.

I don't think there's any particular age connected to disasters. Disasters and cataclysms had happened frequently on Earth in many different astrological ages. Earth is very disaster prone.
That being said, there is no ground for claims that age of Aquarius will be any better than other ages. I don't see connection neither with technology nor with humanitarianism. Technology wise, 20th century was one of the biggest technological leaps in recent history and it cannot be attributed to Aquarius. It is either product of age of Pisces or age of Capricorn (depending whether you look at it from sidereal or tropical perspective). And objectively, humanity's rediscovery of electricity is not more or less important than advent of farming and animal husbandry or metallurgy which obviously happened in different age. So there are huge technological advancements in other ages too.

Astrological signs are tied to seasons in western hemisphere and the Sun's movement. Solstices and equinoxes play a major role. From that perspective Cancer is the sign where one cycle reaches culmination point (summer solstice) and then the decline (beginning of another cycle) starts.
It's all based on simple logic:
more Sun = more life, summer, thriving
less Sun = less life, winter, death

From that perspective, there's nothing really special about Aquarius, Cancer (or age of Cancer) is the highest point in a cycle.

Last edited:

paul1

I have no problem with it, but "Mark", the OP of this thread, thought it means disaster.
It can be seen from the Piscean Age the most difficult part was in the middle, followed by the Renaissance as climax 3/4 through the Age. In the preceding Age of Aries, the climax was also at the 3/4 point with the Greek Golden Age and the Buddha. Therefore the Aquarian Age should be seen from the perspective that we are at the beginning and many radical new ideas will have to be incorporated into society, a slow process. Some things can be seen already, the world order of countries will change, with Ukraine positioning itself to be a leader. The focus will be on the individual, rather than the institutions of the Piscean Age. This is seen in the different ways of fighting the war in Ukraine, and will be the cause of the Russian downfall.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I don't think there's any particular age connected to disasters. Disasters and cataclysms had happened frequently on Earth in many different astrological ages. Earth is very disaster prone.

for example :)
prehistoric-dinosaur-memes-1.jpg

That being said, there is no ground for claims that age of Aquarius will be any better than other ages. I don't see connection neither with technology nor with humanitarianism. Technology wise, 20th century was one of the biggest technological leaps in recent history and it cannot be attributed to Aquarius.

7a75fe7c8b60ade55169417a464c9d298c2f595ac461002cbcd3d6bbc41368f5_1.jpg

It is either product of age of Pisces or age of Capricorn (depending whether you look at it from sidereal or tropical perspective). And objectively, humanity's rediscovery of electricity is not more or less important than advent of farming and animal husbandry or metallurgy which obviously happened in different age. So there are huge technological advancements in other ages too.

f924c96c14c6558b32a562fd30a9cc24.jpg

Astrological signs are tied to seasons in western hemisphere and the Sun's movement. Solstices and equinoxes play a major role. From that perspective Cancer is the sign where one cycle reaches culmination point (summer solstice) and then the decline (beginning of another cycle) starts. It's all based on simple logic:
more Sun = more life, summer, thriving

less Sun = less life, winter, death

From that perspective, there's nothing really special about Aquarius, Cancer (or age of Cancer) is the highest point in a cycle.

Last edited: