• 26 - 35

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • 36 - 50

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Over 50

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters

dr. farr

I am glad to see that fully 50% of respondents are young people (35 and under); shows promise for the continuation of our art!

waybread

Pshaw! Getting on in years has some advantages, such as seniors discounts, and kids giving you their seat on the bus. Would any of us really want to go back to all the mistakes we made when we were younger? Sure, I'd like to have the body and looks I had as a 20-something; but maybe not all of the insecurities and lack of experience.

bubuza_dulce

I'm too young to be this old.
S5

:lol: When I was six I thought I'm too old to be this young.
I rest assured knowing that I'll probably never be as old as I was then.
This makes me feel younger as time goes by! I'm 31.

(I hope I'll get to think someday what you said, S5!)

SniperBomber328

Well I just turned 18 in October, so I would have fallen close to the Under 18 division, had I not aged 1 year up! Surprised to see so many people in the 18 - 25 division, considering most posts I see are from users above that age group.

Glad to see I am not alone on this then. I always thought "I am too young to messing with his type of stuff yet!" Makes me feel less isolated, and more invited to a rather mixed bunch of old and young people.:wink:

MaeMae

Banned
sniper ~ nice to hear.
wherever we find ourselves in the world, we are among family with astrologers.
traveling in europe in 80's, i met a french gal who had recently had her chart done. new to astrology. though we barely understood one another, a seed was planted.
it's our own inside language and paradigm.

yes, dr. farr ~ exactly what i was hoping to see ~ the torch being carried by new generations!
scientists, academics, intuitives, artists, planners ~
long may we run!!!!

tsmall

Premium Member
:lol: When I was six I thought I'm too old to be this young.
I rest assured knowing that I'll probably never be as old as I was then.
This makes me feel younger as time goes by! I'm 31.

(I hope I'll get to think someday what you said, S5!)

"Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now..."

When I was 19 I knew everything. I agree with serafin5. at 42, I'm too young to be this old. :biggrin:

Love2Know

I don't want to turn 26 I want to be 22 again. The was a good age, not a great time but a good age. Mentally I am still 12.

EdgesOnCircles

I am glad to see that fully 50% of respondents are young people (35 and under); shows promise for the continuation of our art!

With advanced technology I wouldn't be surprised if parents start a trend. Instead of the hospital distributing birth certificates, they'll hand out natal charts :biggrin:
"Ma'me, unless you want an unruly miserable child, I would not suggest having a C-section today." :andy:

Love2Know

With advanced technology I wouldn't be surprised if parents start a trend. Instead of the hospital distributing birth certificates, they'll hand out natal charts :biggrin:
"Ma'me, unless you want an unruly miserable child, I would not suggest having a C-section today." :andy:

Hey my strongest aspect is sun opp mars and I am not unruly! This is hilarious they should do it lol

MaeMae

Banned
the poll was meant to see if astrology is carrying on in generations as well as if it's still thriving in my 50+ age group.