After everything you have experienced in the astrology realm do you believe in fate?

TamaraL

This is a bizarre question that I have always wanted to ask but never had the time.
For some reason today is the right time to ask and I joined this forum almost 10 years ago!

If you analyse all your experiences with astrology do you believe in fate? That life is predestined in a way?:)

Monk

Premium Member
Most will have difficulty in this question, the ancient Greeks thought we were the pawns of chess of the Gods, which isn't my answer of the beginning of asking questions:-

The more I believe in fate, the more I believe in free will. For me, my freedom is part of a destiny. I feel destined for freedom.

Destined for choice, destined for the path, destined to be free in every possible way.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't believe that everything is predestined. But there are continuous, complex, interacting causes and conditions that shape each of our lives uniquely in every moment. And we have no say in those causes and conditions.
We do have say in how we respond to them. Therein lies the freedom.

TamaraL

The more I believe in fate, the more I believe in free will. For me, my freedom is part of a destiny. I feel destined for freedom.

Destined for choice, destined for the path, destined to be free in every possible way.
Beautifully stated. I don't know where I stand honestly I used to believe that I had a path, some short of fate when I was younger.The more I grow older, I see that we shape our fate via every small action or interaction.