Advice horary: what to do?

Arijana

:joyful::kissing:

Thank you Bahan..I will reply to your PM once I get the time.
Anywho, about him liking me,I am confused,because the first chart clearly shows he was lying,but about what,I have no idea...and it kind of pains me that we are not friends anymore,and him moving into capricorn ( where he will be liked by saturn ) suggests to me that sadly he won...whatever he said is believed,whatever I say doesnt have any use anyway. The trust I had was broken,and there isnt anything left to say...I dont see the use in confronting him,I feel I will only be weak,like Neptune said,retro mercury vs strong mars, mercury going ''back'' and weaker, mars strong,liked by saturn..... he won.

:sad:

Im trying to find a glimpse that Mars repents what he did,but Mars in capricorn does not strike me as repentive Mars.

Arijana

Not to mention that Mars does not recieve the Moon,which also rules my 3rd house of communicating,in Libra,and when he moves into capricorn that will be moons fall, and mars falls in Libra,its saturn that rescieves the moon...

Last edited:

Arijana

Well,mars sent me a text message yesterday ,so neptune is right on her money so far. But when i replied he didnt reply back,so i dont know whats he doing

gemini59

But this is an advise chart.
You are asking what to do? What will give you the most benefit? action? speak?
So we look at it a little differently. Where are you Dr. Farr?:)

If we look at the first house it is ruled by Taurus, practical, determined, and safety conscious Taurus.

Its ruler is in the 6th house of service to others but Venus in Scorpio is in detriment meaning it has little strength and if fact is in a negative place..it is not good for it.
Scorpio can also be said to be 'stinging'. Thus a servant who stings might be in a bad place.

Now Mercury is not retrograde in this chart. It is still applying to venus by sextile and mercury is in Venus triplicity. Mercury in the 9th house of legal issues and or philosophy is unfortunately peregrine....mercury is also communication, agreements. It rules the 2nd, third and 6th houses. We might say peregrine means 'wandering aimlessly"...it has no purpose. Sextiles describe an ease...so we could say that a "sting from a servant in communication, though easy to do, would be aimless."

Saturn rules authority and though strong in Libra it is in the house of service to others where it looses some of its strength. Interesting too that Saturn in Libra ruler is Venus, the chart ruler. Again we can say that the authority is required to be practical, determined, a safety conscious. The authority is also a servant.

You are the employee and in service. An advise chart is different then a regular horary. So we can say again that an employee is going to be ruled by mercury and venus which we have already established are weak by legal means and position.

The moon is connected or joined but separating from Saturn. Though it is currently void and joined to Saturn it will move to Mars which has some strength. Mars is also in applying sextile to Venus but we know that this will not complete for some time and mars will have to change signs so it is only a potential.

But Jupiter, Mars current ruler, is probably the strongest planet in the chart. It is 'behind the scenes' rules 12th and 8th, 9th.....secret enemies, rulers of loans and legal means. Lets think about this. Another word for the 12th might be subtly, compassion in Pisces.

I think the chart implies:

WE want to look for the strongest planet and ruler of the planet strength. Since the ruler of saturn, moon and the ascendant is in detriment (venus), the ruler of venus is mars and has some dignity, mercury peregrine but Jupiter strong the message might be from the universe being more subtle might be the thing to do.

I think the advise is though anger has some merit subtly has more strength.....

But I am sort of new on the advise charts...:)

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Arijana

Oh wow Gemini,thank u very much,I loved your post,especially your play of words with the ''servant who stings is ailess ''. actually I would be curious to hear your interpretation as if this were a regular horary chart,especially sheding some light on Jupiter a smy hidden enemy,because mars separated from jupiter ( could mean he was ending a relationship with her ) but curiously my hidden enemy is someone in whos eyes I am exalted ( if I am not mistaken,since Venus is strong in pisces ) and who is a natural benefic. Also,I am curious about what feelings do you think the Mars person has for me.

I was also wondering did Jupiter put Mars up to this.

starlink

I get the impression, that whatever you are planning, it might be going against your own best interests (Venus in detriment opposing Ascendant).

I second this one.

The situation is only as big/hurtful as you make it. You can choose to allow it to get under your skin or you can quiet your ego, chalk it up to experience and move on.

and this one!

Really, being angry, lashing out and anything else you could or would like to do, is not going to help you. Not being able to forgive is only going to eat you up inside, believe me. Dont show them your anger etc. and they will see you as a strong person. On the contrary, if you do show them this and give them a piece of their own ...... then they will notice your weakness and walk even more all over you. Get out gracefully is my advice. Just move on and leave it all behind. It will make you a stronger (and better) person.:)

Starlink

Arijana

Well,I am no longer angry:joyful: although I should be. I now see the guy every day,and it can get akward because sometimes the only 3 people left in the gym are my boss,the guy and me,but oh well. my boss is still being really nice towards m e.

SagiCap

I get the impression, that whatever you are planning, it might be going against your own best interests (Venus in detriment opposing Ascendant).

Sorry Ariana, I get the same impression from the chart. Don't do it ... yet. Lay low & rise above consequently! Treat them like petty, gossiping children.....will have a better look when I have a few moments, but wanted to re-iterate what NR said.

Last edited:

Arijana

Thanks Saggy,and dont worry, I wont :)

However I have good-bad news...I think I am getting a bit confussed with what I actually feel for the Aquarius guy as weird as it sounds...

Arijana

You know,I think I know who Jupiter is,but that doesnt make any sense..... Jupiter could be my high school friend that is also in the same gym as me, she is very good friends with both my boss and this guy,and she is a Pisces,but I cant see her being involved in something like this,because she is a good person...

I cant see any motivation here for Jupiter.Any help guys?

Arijana

So,I figured I should give an explanation what happened.

Mars never said anything :) he told me he got really scared when I didnt want to say hi to him on Monday and that he ''ignored '' me because he saw that I dont want to speak to him. He told me that when he came to work my boss ( ? ) approached him and asked him is there something going on between the two of us,he told him that he saw me get in his car one night and he asked him what is he doing with me....So Mars made up some lie to throw my boss off,and soon as some other guys over heard that my boss was askinbg questions they became curious too,but Mars kept our secret. So I guess everything ends with ruler of the 10th Saturn in the 6th turned 12:lol:

Arijana

Thank u Baha..and for your words of comfort,they meant to me :joyful:

Btw the guy isnt an Aquarius at all,he is a pisces asc cancer:lol:
But I think similar to Astrolger4U said in her topic ( chart similar to mine ) I am thinking about making this stop..while the sex is great..he is beginning to call often, sending 3 or 4 messages in a row,asking to see me every night...which I understand,he only wants the sex etc. but still it kinda threatens me,since I am afraid of closeness and seeing him every day is beginning to look like a relationship,not sure I like that....
But like I said its very hard since we are so drawn to each other...But I'm trying to keep a level head and have in mind that he is being this ''attentive'' only because he wants me and when he gets what he wants fully that will be the end.