Abortion - Your Opinion

Your Take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiamaria

My bigger problem is the concerted effort to break down the nuclear family in the last several decades. There's a reason for that and that's because nuclear families are very powerful. They raise well-adjusted children who are less vulnerable to manipulation from the government or anyone for that matter. However, with more and more broken homes where usually the father is missing, or women who fall pregnant out of wedlock and their boyfriend leaves them the moment he finds out because he's not ready to become a parent, it's a recipe for many abortions to take place, because many women will feel they can't do it on their own. Well, they say it takes a village to raise a kid, so imagine how hard it would be to be a single parent?

Not only that, but there's also been an active societal brainwashing to see kids generally as a burden and money sink as well as something that hinders a woman's career instead of being seen as gifts. Motherhood is poopooed, being a homemaker is falsely seen as worthless, weak and unambitious (I think The Stepford Wives may be one of those movies that aimed to poison the image of the housewife). Not only that, but men and women are deliberately pitted against one another so that there's always some sort of undercurrent competition between the two genders (who can out-earn whom? etc) when there actually isn't. Many women actually resent men for being naturally physically stronger and try to find loopholes to deny it. It's bizarre, because it shouldn't be like that.

However, if the nuclear family were reinstated, family values returned, and if the divine masculine and feminine were upheld, you would find that there'd be way less abortions and more of a celebration for life itself.

Oh, and you wouldn't have aborted fetuses in your food for flavouring either (thanks, Senomyx).

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
My bigger problem is the concerted effort to break down the nuclear family in the last several decades. There's a reason for that and that's because nuclear families are very powerful. They raise well-adjusted children who are less vulnerable to manipulation from the government or anyone for that matter. However, with more and more broken homes where usually the father is missing, or women who fall pregnant out of wedlock and their boyfriend leaves them the moment he finds out because he's not ready to become a parent, it's a recipe for many abortions to take place, because many women will feel they can't do it on their own. Well, they say it takes a village to raise a kid, so imagine how hard it would be to be a single parent?

Not only that, but there's also been an active societal brainwashing to see kids generally as a burden and money sink as well as something that hinders a woman's career instead of being seen as gifts. Motherhood is poopooed, being a homemaker is falsely seen as worthless, weak and unambitious (I think The Stepford Wives may be one of those movies that aimed to poison the image of the housewife). Not only that, but men and women are deliberately pitted against one another so that there's always some sort of undercurrent competition between the two genders (who can out-earn whom? etc) when there actually isn't. Many women actually resent men for being naturally physically stronger and try to find loopholes to deny it. It's bizarre, because it shouldn't be like that.

However, if the nuclear family were reinstated, family values returned, and if the divine masculine and feminine were upheld, you would find that there'd be way less abortions and more of a celebration for life itself.

Oh, and you wouldn't have aborted fetuses in your food for flavouring either (thanks, Senomyx).

Great post. We humans have forgotten that our strength lies in our tribes. Those tribes start with family, then community, but cities are breeding grounds for it's destruction, sadly.

Add hook-up culture to the mix and it becomes even harder to find a good mate for both sexes - sheesh.

Thanks Chia.

CapAquaPis

Instead of being pro-Life, can they go after deadbeat Dads who ditched their exs after they announced they're pregnant and these men owe child support? The CA Dept of Attorney General keeps track of absentee fathers who owe more per month than the state will ever give to these single mothers and their kids. I noticed anti-Natalists hate the idea of people having too many children to lead to overpopulation, but they also aren't going after deadbeat Dads, the kind of people who should use protection (condoms) or just don't "do it" at all.

JUPITERASC

God aborts about HALF of ALL potential babies within the first 12 weeks. Except, they're called "miscarriages".

Do you support it? Abortion, I mean. God isn't here to defend himself, so I can't ask.
I support an Individual woman's right to choose it.
"...ABORTION HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT '...CHOICE....'
instead
ABORTION is about ESCAPING the CONSEQUENCES of your choices :smile:
by the TAKING AWAY
of THE CHOICES
OF THE MOST INNOCENT AMONG US
by the way
if abortion is not murder
then
why
is the killing of a pregnant woman
a DOUBLE homicide?

Oh, and you wouldn't have aborted fetuses in your food for flavouring either
(thanks, Senomyx).

chay

Banned
Of course I believe its a woman's choice. If a man doesn't want a woman to abort his child he should take personal responsibility and use birth control.

JUPITERASC

Of course I believe its a woman's choice. If a man doesn't want a woman to abort his child he should take personal responsibility and use birth control.
Alternatively :smile:

Why don't the people constantly sticking their head up women's vaginas just advocate and preach for men to get vasectomies instead? They're reversible & you can even have semen stored and frozen. In fact I think people should start trying to get a Bill passed in USA to just do it. Little boys get their foreskins cut off as infants, they could get vasectomies at puberty. Abortion problem solved.

chay

Banned
Alternatively :smile:

I was obviously being sarcastic about vasectomies in little boys but I do believe that men should take responsibility for pregnancy prevention rather than try and prevent women from having abortion. I had a friend who chose to abort a baby at 4months gestation. The poor little thing had so many defects he couldn't have survived birth. She had already lost a 10 month old baby daughter to a freak accident. She never recovered from these infant deaths and died leaving two sons without a mother. She was loved. There was no winning in this choice either way. I also have a cousin who's wife became ill during pregnancy with liver problems, if she had continued with the pregnancy both her and the baby would have died. They took him out early and he lived a few days. Every abortion is different, every abortion is traumatic and every abortion is nobody else's business. It is just a medical procedure that has been politicised which is a sh*tty thing to do. It's just religious people being controlling and controlled by their creepy church leaders and snaky politicians using it to manipulate people.

Blaze

Account Closed
Last edited:

david starling

Preserving Human Life is "Rooted in Patriarchy & White Suprem---": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCORBeJ1teU

Hmm....I don't know about that: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born

If someone is against aborting black children they're a White Supremist? I mean, we do live in Clown World, so no surprise there. Guess it's the typical: "Everyone I don't like or agree with it a [insert enemy group here]"

The BIG question is, WHY are so many Black women CHOOSING abortion?

Another question is, WHAT would ENCOURAGE them to carry to term?

Blaze

Account Closed
The BIG question is, WHY are so many Black women CHOOSING abortion?

Another question is, WHAT would ENCOURAGE them to carry to term?

Another question is: How is it White Supremacy?

The goal of Totalitarianism is to make fiction into reality. No real KKK member would care if blacks aborted their babies, so then how is wanting the kids to be born white supremacy?

david starling

Another question is: How is it White Supremacy?

The goal of Totalitarianism is to make fiction into reality. No real KKK member would care if blacks aborted their babies, so then how is wanting the kids to be born white supremacy?

It's treating Black women like slaves, without the right to choose whether or not to give birth.

Blaze

Account Closed
It's treating Black women like slaves, without the right to choose whether or not to give birth.

But it's not just Blacks being effected by Anti-Abortionists now, is it? Whites and Jews get abortions as well - is it still White Supremacy then?

david starling

"Everyone is a victim of the evil White Supremacist living under their bed"

Adding to that: "Women don't have their own opinions"

Yeah they do. And, they are all entitled to them, not just the ones who obey the rules of the Patriarchy.

Only leftists have evil White Supremacists under their beds. Right-wingers have evil Marxists. Solution: Sleep on a mattress on the floor!

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah they do. And, they are all entitled to them, not just the ones who obey the rules of the Patriarchy.

Only leftists have evil White Supremacists under their beds. Right-wingers have evil Marxists. Solution: Sleep on a mattress on the floor!

"Women have their own opinions, but only when they disagree with the people I disagree with. Otherwise it's Stockholm Syndrome."

If a black women disagrees with abortion, is she a White Supremacist?

8DxmZY6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.