Abortion - Your Opinion

Your Take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

david starling

They're also against any Government assistance in affording birth control, and in helping women financially so they could afford to raise a child.

Blaze

Account Closed
Sex is ONLY for making babies. Although, if it's also enjoyable, God will forgive that.

?_?

That sounds like someone with a very, very boring sex life. Holy sh!t. :lol:

But the other reason, the whole, government support of a single parent thing: Isn't that a symptom of a good society?

If society was horrible, people would stop having so many kids as they'd be too busy slaving away at something.

But when society is good, people are more comfy and make more children.

It's inevitable for some people to be left with a kid, when there isn't a need to stick around, so why shouldn't the good society help the parent? (with limitations).

7790-1-thinking.png

Blaze

Account Closed
Where are the counter arguments? We need to express more views, even those we might not want to see.

C'mon people, be loud and proud! :rightful:

david starling

The two major advantages of being against even early-term abortions:

•You get to claim the right to interfere in other people's private lives.

•You get the right to feel Holier Than Thou.

If they bring back public stoning, they could even get some exercise while they're at it!

Blaze

Account Closed
How many Islamic refugees did Biden bring to America?

Stoning might not be out of the question if it's too many....

david starling

How many Islamic refugees did Biden bring to America?

Stoning might not be out of the question if it's too many....

They're possibly anti-abortionist themselves, in which case they could teach the American anti-abortionists just how a proper stoning is conducted!

Ukpoohbear

I voted for because I’ve had one but I do understand the concerns of the people who are against it tbh. I don’t regret the one I had but I had a lot of guilt, philosophizing about whether it had a soul and if I prevented its entry into life. But I don’t regret my decision, I thought long and hard enough about it that left no room for any doubts, I made sure if that. I was in a relationship but it was long distance and I was studying at Uni. Relationship wasn’t going well and he didn’t want me to have it, so I thought about it as a single mother perspective.

Last edited:

leomoon

Agreed. In the same breath I've heard people shout "My Body My choice" and then turn around and say "The government should FORCE EVERYONE to get the shot!"

Weird, but so human.

I agree, "my body, my choice" 1,000% - but I don't agree the government should FORCE an injection upon anyone who refuses it. It's the people's choice to accept or reject the offer, even if their job is in jeopardy, I suppose, they'd need to find another job and explain to the new employer then.

We've made choices in our lives, with my husband's work (Regulus cj. his MC), which caused the "fated Regulus Fall" to occur when he was just turning 40. Our moral values required we start all over and left the job behind.

Sometime, one has to stand up for what they truly believe even if it comes at a cost.

Blaze

Account Closed
I agree, "my body, my choice" 1,000% - but I don't agree the government should FORCE an injection upon anyone who refuses it. It's the people's choice to accept or reject the offer, even if their job is in jeopardy, I suppose, they'd need to find another job and explain to the new employer then.

We've made choices in our lives, with my husband's work (Regulus cj. his MC), which caused the "fated Regulus Fall" to occur when he was just turning 40. Our moral values required we start all over and left the job behind.

Sometime, one has to stand up for what they truly believe even if it comes at a cost.

I like this way of thinking, fellow Leo Moon. Wish more people would respect others freedom of choice.

leomoon

Catholicism is a big one.

Mexico is a mostly Roman Catholic country, yet their Supreme Court just voted to allow for abortions to continue on. Even if the Pope doesn't like it, tough! He's not a woman either. :annoyed:

leomoon

I like this way of thinking, fellow Leo Moon. Wish more people would respect others freedom of choice.

I also respect Islamic refugees, because all in all everyone I've ever met from that religion are kind & generous people. Everyone except for one guy, and that was in Morocco. He didn't respect his wife at the dinner we were invited to in his house. For that, I could have stabbed him with a fork! (j/k) :unsure:
He said she should "lose weight"...when the tour wanted to help her move some things, he said "No, she needs to lose weight with exercise"

<My husband said, "Who does he think he is, George Clooney!" :tongue: :lol:

in the old days he would have said, Rudolf Valentino.
but you get the idea I'm sure!

https://people.com/celebrity/george-clooney-named-peoples-sexiest-man-alive/

They had a cute little girl who he was nice to

Photo here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/osfo3w66ZggpABQ97

This guy!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sDqnyV1smnGkQ9oz5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.