Abortion - Your Opinion

Your Take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello, share your opinion about abortion with the forum.

I watched a video of a three month old being aborted. Graphic stuff. Maybe if we showed that to teenagers, they'd practice more safe sex?

david starling

I would never!

Do you support it? Abortion, I mean. God isn't here to defend himself, so I can't ask.

I support an Individual woman's right to choose it.

But, miscarriages are heartbreaking for those who want a child, so God's choice to abort is open to debate.

Blaze

Account Closed
I support an Individual woman's right to choose it.

But, miscarriages are heartbreaking for those who want a child, so God's choice to abort is open to debate.

Awesome, awesome. I, too, support personal choice. My body, My choice an all.

Like with "vaccine" mandates. I don't support that at all.

JUPITERASC

plato1-2x.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
The two issues really ARE related. But, consistency is a rare commodity!

Agreed. In the same breath I've heard people shout "My Body My choice" and then turn around and say "The government should FORCE EVERYONE to get the shot!"

Weird, but so human.

david starling

One important difference: There's no GROUP-EFFORT attempting to PROHIBIT Individuals from choosing to get vaccinated, like there is regarding laws against abortion.

And, there's no Group-effort that's ENCOURAGING Individuals to choose to abort a potential child, just a Group-effort to ensure the RIGHT to make that INDIVIDUAL choice.

BOTH are Individuals' CHOICES, involving their OWN bodies.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
One important difference: There's no GROUP-EFFORT attempting to PROHIBIT Individuals from choosing to get vaccinated, like there is regarding abortion.

And, there's no Group-effort that's ENCOURAGING Individuals to choose to abort a potential child, just a Group-effort to endure the RIGHT to make that INDIVIDUAL choicr.

BOTH are Individuals' CHOICES, involving their OWN bodies.

What do you think a solution could be?

Would a: "Mind your business" situation be best?

david starling

What do you think a solution could be?

Would a: "Mind your business" situation be best?

They believe it IS their business.

So far, at least there's not a vaccination mandate for private citizens who avoid public venues, mass transit, or certain job categories.

The attempts to completely outlaw the choice of abortion for all women are well underway though.

Blaze

Account Closed
They believe it IS their business.

So far, at least there's not a vaccination mandate for private citizens who avoid public venues, mass transit, or certain job categories.

The attempts to completely outlaw the choice of abortion for all women are well underway though.

It's a wonder why. At least, to me. I personally don't much care what someone else does with their bodily whatever.

I think Children are adorable though.

Is Birth Control hard to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.