ABC of Countries and Constitutions etc.

Monk

Premium Member
Next and final is Wyoming!
On 9 September 1886 The Capitol State Building had it's groundbreaking in Cheyenne, link below:-
Ancient Greek day marker, sunset on previous day, with Alnilam on Nadir:-

555-179.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Wyoming Flag was adopted on 31 January 1917, ancient Greek Day Marker was used being previous sunset, with Sirius rising:-
Position of Jupiter and Sun shown below, other graphs to follow:-

555-180.jpg

JUPITERASC

Next and final is Wyoming!
Thank you for the detailed reliable research Monk :)
plenty to process
On 9 September 1886 The Capitol State Building had it's groundbreaking in Cheyenne, link below:-
Interesting

Ancient Greek day marker, sunset on previous day, with Alnilam on Nadir:-

View attachment 111852

Monk

Premium Member
Yes Jup,
It was the same alignment as 11 September 2001, in New York!
I'm not finished, but taking things easy now!
Now and again i'll top up the thread.
For 9 months i have been researching, time to put my feet up!

JUPITERASC

California is next.
the joining of California to the Union on 9 September 1850, the first Capitol was San Jose, which is where the chart is aligned to, where ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset of previous day where alnilam is on the Nadir, graphs and links below:-
Hi Monk :)

Monk

Premium Member
13th October was used in the construction of the White House, but is was a Saturday, so perhaps they were superstitious regarding the date DeMolay was arrested, perhaps it was symbolic of the Templar's galloping into Washington DC!
The date that construction finished was All Saints Day, connected to Halloween!
On 13th October 1792 construction started, midnight day marker was used at location, with Sirius rising in the East, astronomy graph below:-

ep5be04e4c.png

JUPITERASC

Ben Franklin did one of the closing speeches at the U.S. Constitution Convention where it was debated on 17 September 1787:-
It looks like Benjamin Franklin may have done the astrology
for
The Paris Peace Treaty 1783, being ancient Greek day marker, previous sunset, with Alnilam on the Nadir as shown below, i find this as interesting as finding the charts of John Dee.
Hi Monk :)
POLITICALLY SEISMIC EVENTS OCCURRING IN FRANCE

MACRON doing a SUNAK calls snap election
The legislative elections will take place in two rounds
on June 30 and July 7

"The preliminary articles signed in Paris on November 30, 1782, were only effective when Britain and France signed a similar treaty, which French Foreign Minister Vergennes quickly negotiated. France signed preliminary articles of peace with Great Britain on January 20, 1783, followed by a formal peace of Paris signed on September 3, 1783."

View attachment 111463

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
It looks very cozy, ancient Greek day marker, previous sunset to 7 July, Sun sets with Sirius by projected measure at location of Paris:-
555-186.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
My thesis is most of the alignments i find are electional and Hermetic, but i could be wrong, which would mean something is trying to communicate with us.
From the start of the modern Olympics in 1896 i have found that Alnilam and Sirius are aligned to opening date, closing date, date of winning bid or by the olympic torch, which is beyond coincidence.
The last day of the 2024 Paris Olympics is 11th August, and at location Sirius is the heliacal rising Star.

As this seems harmless i don't object, it isn't like assassinations and war.
Egyptian Sunrise day marker for closing day of Paris 2024 Olympics below with Sirius
picture 521 50% (2).png

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
You know that in Europe, football or Soccer is the game, on Friday the European Cup starts in Munich.
Sport ticketsFootballUEFA EURO 2024GermanyGermany - Scotland, Munich, Friday, 14. June 2024
Germany - Scotland Tickets

Germany - Scotland Tickets​

Football UEFA EURO 2024​

Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany​

Friday, 14. June 2024 - 21:00h​

By projected measure throughout the day, Alnilam is conjunct the Sun, but start is 21:00, look at how close Alnilam is to the Desc.
555-189.jpg
555188.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
The League of Nations:-
Quote below:-
In 1919 the structure and process of the League were laid out in a covenant developed by all the countries taking part in the Paris Peace Conference. The League began organizational work in the fall of 1919, spending its first 10 months with a headquarters in London before moving to Geneva.
The Covenant of the League of Nations went into effect on January 10, 1920, formally instituting the League of Nations. By 1920, 48 countries had joined.
Ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset in Geneva being 9th January 1920, with Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rising.
Graph below:-
picture 303 40% (2).png

Monk

Premium Member
In regard to the "Great Reset", i thought i would bring forward the name of Jean Monnet, who was heavily involved with the League of Nations and European Union.
He was president of "The High Authority", links below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Monnet
https://www.cvce.eu/en/obj/group_ph...-en-3f6ba2d7-abdc-4ebc-af8b-6c53f6429fa0.html
As you can see, the High Authority was started on 10th August 1952 in Luxembourg, it is now part of The European Commission.
On this day at location, Sirius is the heliacal rising star, astronomy graph below:-
picture 308 40% (2).png

Monk

Premium Member
I don't know all the answers, i don't and never have practiced alleged astrology magic, but have made a study of it in theory.
Many powerful people believe in it, that it helps their aims and purposes in the greater influence regarding the human race, however these secret societies are not always joined and can be "opposites", working against each other, it is all very confusing as they all use Sirius and Alnilam in rituals, so it is hard to see who is who?
It may be as mild as The Fellowship of Isis formed on the Vernal Equinox, 21st March 1976 in Clonegall, Ireland, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was setting:-
Graph for The Fellowship of Isis below:-
picture 298 40% (2).png

Monk

Premium Member