A Wee Problem

Rebel Uranian

I think I'm becoming paranoid. Today I kept thinking about how people were trying to hurt me until I realized how silly it sounded and there was evidence to the contrary. I still can't stop thinking that certain people are trying to hurt me though and I want to stop it because I don't want my mind to break. Can anyone with sufficient knowledge please read my chart and/or give advice?

Zonark

Mercury placement by house, aspects to Pluto, interactions with Pluto/Scorpio ruled things.

Also not everyone is who they appear to be.

JUPITERASC

I think I'm becoming paranoid. Today I kept thinking about how people were trying to hurt me until I realized how silly it sounded and there was evidence to the contrary. I still can't stop thinking that certain people are trying to hurt me though and I want to stop it because I don't want my mind to break. Can anyone with sufficient knowledge please read my chart and/or give advice?
....Also not everyone is who they appear to be.
fwiw IMO those are wise words Zonark. However, not only people but also our surroundings as well are not what they appear to be – everything seems solid and yet is composed of atoms and ultimately energy. The idea that people are not what they appear to be seems disconcerting until we realise that it also means we ourselves are not always what we appear to be either! :smile:

Someone who is wishing harm on others does not usually obviously say so openly – hence the idea of 'paranoia'... One has a choice. Instead of using mental energy worrying/speculating, the practice of Tai Chi/Meditation offers a calm centre from which to experience life.

Rebel Uranian

I'm not using mental energy worrying/speculating. I just look at people and go like "oh, they're trying to hurt me." In this case paranoia means actual paranoia, which is the only reason I care enough to post it.

...Which makes me wonder why this got moved. Paranoia certainly is a medical issue, which is why I put it there. But then, other people use over-dramatizing words for things all the time, like "paranoid" for "worried" and "depressed" for "sad", which are far from accurate.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm not using mental energy worrying/speculating. I just look at people and go like "oh, they're trying to hurt me." In this case paranoia means actual paranoia, which is the only reason I care enough to post it.

...Which makes me wonder why this got moved. Paranoia certainly is a medical issue, which is why I put it there. But then, other people use over-dramatizing words for things all the time, like "paranoid" for "worried" and "depressed" for "sad", which are far from accurate.
I'm no expert... link to a downloadable booklet "Understanding Paranoia" http://www.mind.org.uk/help/diagnoses_and_conditions/paranoia?gclid=CK2ijJyZ97ECFcUNfAodanAAoQ

QUOTE: "This booklet describes the feelings and experiences associated with paranoia. It explores possible causes, steps you can take to recognise when fears might be exaggerated and suggests techniques to help you change the way you react to suspicious thoughts" :smile:

Zonark

Sounds more Plutonian than Mercurially driven then. Wouldn't happen to have Pluto in your 7th house?