A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

The enormity of a change in Ages is hard to grasp.

A simile, or analogy, is collectively awakening from one shared dream, into another dream, while still remembering the old one.

So, a "new reality" comes in along with the new Age, but the "old reality" remains temporarily in place. For a tropical Fixed-sign Age, the new reality becomes dominant almost immediately.

Last edited:

david starling

At the beginning of a tropical Cardinal-sign Age, the new reality meets with strong resistance. (That was in 405 A.D. for the current Age of Capricorn.) In fact, it's still being resisted all the way through to the end, because it runs counter to the entire previous season of Ages.

The Fixed-sign Age is able to leave the past seasonal quadrant behind very quickly, and to fundamentally alter what was once the new reality of the Cardinal-sign Age that followed it.

So, the Aquarian Age will be what we would now, from the viewpoint of this Age of Capricorn, call "an altered state of our current reality". But, once it takes effect, it will seem to be just the way things actually ARE.

Last edited:

david starling

I think, without knowing for certain of course, that the mind/body connection will be so clearly understood intuitively, that the mind will be entirely able to heal the body directly, without the need for medical science, due to Aquarian Age abilities.

Last edited:

david starling

Also, I can sense that this self-healing ability is already becoming somewhat available, as the approaching tropical Aquarian Age, trackable in all of our charts at once by the transiting Age Window, gets gradually closer to actually taking full effect.

There's pushback from the medical and pharmaceutical industries, because they run on the profit motive of the current Age. They need us to rely on their products, so self-healing isn't in their best interest.

A clean, as-pollution-free-as-possible-environment, will help this fledgling self-healing ability to develop. So, there's pushback against that as well.

Last edited:

david starling

The children have natal charts with the Age Window closer to tropical Aquarius than previous generations. So, we should expect the majority of them to be in the forefront in terms developing Aquarian Age abilities before the Age of Aquarius literally begins, along with some of us older folks.

How each chart is aspected to the leading point of the Age Window is a determining factor. In the year 2033, the "Mean" position of the leading point, which is constantly direct like the Mean transit of the Nodes, will be at 28° Cap.

The "True" position fluctuates, (again like that of the Nodes), and will move the Age Window ahead and back from one year to the next, but the Mean position is constantly direct at about 1.1 minute of arc per year (58.1 years per degree of precession). This fluctuation, known as "Nutation", will cause the temporary, one-year-only, actual ingress of the leading point of the Age Window into tropical Aquarius in 2047, then back out again the next year. Kind of like dipping a candle.

These fluctuations don't appear to have a regular pattern, so each new True location has to be checked every January 3rd-6th by ascertaining the Sun's exact location at the time of Earth's perihelion. That gives us the centerline point of the Age Window, with the leading point 15° in advance of that.

Still, the tropical Aquarian Age isn't entirely as far off as its Mean start year, 2149, seems to suggest.

A word of real caution. Beware the pushback by the Military Industrial Technological Complex against the approach of the Aquarian Age!

Last edited:

leomoon

I don't know if this one has been explored or repeated, but she is both an Astrologer and Astronomer at the Space Lab so a different
twist on the subject I suspect - (see her link:) *a FB friend -

https://www.facebook.com/nefri.balthazar?__cft__[0]=AZVYwdl7UtFo-HTxvMbEIJi_WUQiOBqainczY6ZORHM2lw7C1UMhQtswnVJXthTggTZqxGiUKVZKZOk9ch3H78aCmD4QT6X5pNViPun65ijxfkZUI1BbLn8G3H27nffFnhNGBAM6Utl-JUb8I3N4uli2krev47mVXJnwEr-C5oRMoA&__tn__=<*F

Nefri Balthazar

The beginning of each new zodiacal age begins when Jupiter and Saturn conjoin at the zero degree mark of each successive Precessional sign. This happens approximately every 2300 years, and can be easily tracked and predicted. It would be very easy to track this conjunction cycle with a 60 stone circle and a ritual celebration marking a 50 or 60 year interval to keep the time tracking going. The cycle tracking is self correcting by the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction itself.

See this astronomical analysis in the link, which includes the summary screenshot below. If anyone wants to know greater detail, I can explain.

https://sparky.rice.edu/public-night/jupsat2.html

1657126545305.png

Last edited:

david starling

They have and do already. They've always been accessible to us, but we don't open ourselves up on the higher planes to see them usually.
Jung predicted an actual "coming out", for ETs, in a public way, which hasn't happened yet.

I keep my guard up, because of the possibility they're not all friendly.

leomoon

Ironic I bumped into this thread (didn't know it was here before) .....and had just seen a dream I shared on FB from 2014 from my "One Drive" reminder which came back around. So I did a chart for it this time.....My husband vaguely recalled the dream and looked
up the date, recalling we were actually in Oregon in a hotel stay that night, on the only driving trip we took to my daughter's home in Snoqualmie Washington that year. The Date was June 28, 2014.
The dream was about a young girl who was in the closet, afraid because a UFO had landed and was telling us about it. We went to the scene to see where it landed and I put my hand into the indentations in the soil it had made. Just then, I heard a voice say, "You are very precious to us".
End of dream.

We've seen them up close and personal in Phoenix in 1997 when we first moved here. They are definitely here already.

The chart for that date of the dream:

Tr Neptune was in Pisces over my 9th which is ruled by Pisces and trine the Sun over my 12th hs. Tr Uranus over my 10th house Trine in 2 directions to both 2nd house Saturn/Pluto and trine to 5th house n. SN (re-experiencing)

I think fear would block the ability to communicate or have them present to you. After all, they are part of us but on another level.

leomoon

What did they look like?
The ship overhead? Looked like the classic UFO humongous. windows, rectangular etc. Classic.....

At least (estimated 700 people) saw it that night in Arizona - We were two of them, and my neighbors, another 3 or 4 of them.

Our sighting was 8:30 PM exactly coming down our street over South Mountain - The 7PM event talked about on this video, I think was either a cover event (by the Air Force) over a different mountain range) or an earlier sighting, not sure because it obscures.

If ok, I can post the charts here.

Last edited:

leomoon

Maybe this wasn't the best example video. But it covers a lot of what happened including the craziness of the night, the coverup of the Air-Force, the governor (Fife Symington at the time, who was in very deep water, a scandal himself, for fraud and tried to deflect, playing along with the Air Force to hide what they all knew to be true) - instead, he made fun of the event. That hurt the entire event tremendously when your own governor (a Republican btw), does this to your city Councillor (Frances Barwood who is demanding answers) He made a mockery out of 700 witnessses. Now, decades later he comes out saying, "Oh, I saw it too, I was there, I saw the entire thing..and I'm sorry I lied" You can't repair the damage, it's too latel:mad:
There was only one really valid video I ever saw of the actual event by a witness, the others I think are more questionable. My husband talked to Dr. Lynn (as she's called - a chiropractor ) Lynn Keitel, who wanted desperately to do a documentary and cash-in with the backing of Howie Hormel (and he did back it) along with the late Jim DelaTossa (filming).....based on the book she wrote. But her photos as my husband told her one evening over the phone when she tried to convince him and she didn't want to hear - simply were headlights from the cars in most instances, and not "orbs" as she maintained. Oh well......you can't convince some people, and she was determined to cash in and did. We felt it was misleading, and as with the current times, misleading can be more harmful then nothing at all.
Here is one example WHY that is so.

The History Channel (often has no history whatsoever anymore) - did a Special on "The Phoenix Lights"....and in that special, they showed the "Lights at 7 P.M. event over the Estrella Mountain Range:
The Air Force said it was nothing more then the Md. Air National Guard and you could see on History channel, one by one, the lights go out over the mountain range.

THAT is NOT even the same mountain Range WE saw them come over NOR the Same TIME! (7:30PM South Mountain Range)

So you see how easily confusion played into the entire thing.

Even an air force pilot and his wife, driving on the freeway that evening saw the same one we saw. It was the same night that Hale-Bopp Comet was in the night sky in California, quite clear in the Western sky and not long thereafter, the cult took their lives saying a UFO was going to "pick them up".

leomoon

I was looking around, and this is the best description of the craft we saw from a man in Prescott (which is about 2 hours north of us. I
don't know what time he saw it, but our sighting was 8:30 PM on March 17, 1987.
The beginning of the video shows how the Governor at that time made fun of it on TV which did great harm to the validity of 700 witnesses or more. He "came out" a decade later in 1997 apologizing, (after jail time and rehabbed), saying he did see it afterall, and was an airforce pilot and knows it wasn't from here....why he lied I don't know. Probably because he would have been ridiculed.
The witness starts his very clear description about 5 minutes or more into the video: (it reportedly was first seen near Nevada State Line, went all the way through Arizona, and disappeared somewhere near the Mexico border).....so the entire State that night, right down Interstate 10! ;)

david starling

Leomoon, you mentioned ex governor Fife Symington, so I looked him up. He was convicted of extortion and fraud. His sentence was overturned on appeal, and the government was planning to prosecute him again, but President Bill Clinton pardoned him.

Turns out, Fife had saved Bill from drowning in a rip tide many years earlier! :surprised:
They have and do already. They've always been accessible to us, but we don't open ourselves up on the higher planes to see them usually.
Thinking WAY back, 1969, I think I did see an ET once. But, it was at a picnic in Topanga Canyon involving partakers of LSD, which made it seem dreamlike to me.

There was what looked at first like an ordinary young man, just "checking out the scene". Very quiet, all alone. I probably wouldn't have noticed him, except a woman said "Look at him! He's not human!" He was wearing regular clothes, except they didn't seem to fit quite right.

So, I looked, and he looked right at me with a sort of oval shaped head, but not really unhuman, and long brown hair. It was his(?) overly large eyes--all pupil, black in color that I think had startled her. Quiet, curious, non-threatening. Everyone was starting to look, and he just quietly walked away, and was gone. Nobody knew who he was, or said they had met him before. No pictures. Now, cameras are everywhere!

I still remember the eyes.

leomoon

David: Since it stayed with you all these decades it may have been something you tuned into. I never took psychedelics, so I have no idea, nor would want to. But I do know they have done so in lab settings to see what it does to the brain.

My understanding is they are "US", but in another dimension, perhaps past, and future, depending on which we think is more advanced. I happen to believe in Altantis, but I don't think they are from this dimension anyway, nor this planet regardless and some maintain Atlantis was never really a physical part of this earth, but a parallel one. . Part of our souls that occupy elsewhere perhaps and once we reach a certain higher plane we learn more about them..

leomoon

I think Symington was also a Republican at the time. He was originally from Maryland and married into a monied family in that State before moving to Arizona. He may have humbled himself, but he did great harm to that sighting that doesn't go away. As Governor, he could have done far more to get to the bottom of the cover up that went on that night at Luke AFB. Its not on him and his conscience.

This chart is our sighting: - I know the exact time because we had a truck load of trash in the pickup I wanted to dump at my mom's condo around the corner. My husband wouldn't leave until Seinfeld was over at 8:30 PM;)

Attachments

• Phoenix Lights UFO we saw (2).gif
    Phoenix Lights UFO we saw (2).gif
    70.1 KB · Views: 36

david starling

David: Since it stayed with you all these decades it may have been something you tuned into. I never took psychedelics, so I have no idea, nor would want to. But I do know they have done so in lab settings to see what it does to the brain.

My understanding is they are "US", but in another dimension, perhaps past, and future, depending on which we think is more advanced. I happen to believe in Altantis, but I don't think they are from this dimension anyway, nor this planet regardless and some maintain Atlantis was never really a physical part of this earth, but a parallel one. . Part of our souls that occupy elsewhere perhaps and once we reach a certain higher plane we learn more about them..

The Collective Unconscious occasionally manifests on the conscious level. Psychedelics make it more possible.

Jung's idea was that we'll be constantly tuning into the Unconscious during the Aquarian Age.

As I see it, we're now living in an EXTREMELY conscious-level-oriented Western culture, almost entirely alienated from the Unconscious, unlike past cultures.
Astrology helps us bridge the gap.

leomoon

I included our names in the chart (asteroid names) - His at the ASC and mine in the 11th house - fit perfectly for the scene that night.
To the west of our moving truck up the street was the comet Hale-Bopp in a very clear night cloudless sky (towards the west or California) and we were headed at that point, n towards South Mountain which was only 2 -3 blocks from our "then" home", when we came to the first street stop sign and I said, OMG "Look over the mountain! .....and this huge gigantic craft came our way.....taking over the entire street (if you ever saw the movie ) It was THAT - coming down our little street we dead stopped at the stop sign- and this man was with his child and baby stroller and I rolled down the window and yelled, "look up" but he didn't bother to look - :unsure: (his loss) My husband yelled, as it went over our heads (ever so slow - and they calculated from North to South that night at a very slow speed the entire way) but you'd need to look for the calculate speeds again. ....
Quite slowly as though WANTING to be noticed and seen by all!!!!!!!! From Sedona, to Prescott, down I-10 over the mountains, down to Phoenix, down I-10 to Tucson area - disappearing in a few hrs time 8-10?
I grabbed his arm and yelled, "don't get out, PLEASE!!! Remember, Travis Walton~!" and it was one time in h is life he listened to me
We had watched the movie about Travis Walton a few years before and that UFO kidnapping happened near Flagstaff in the Forest.
:rolleyes::oops:

note: The explanation of Jung's idea - makes a lot of sense, but I'd still prefer the natural way This was not my husband's 1st sighting, that was when he was 13 yrs old with his 2 male cousins near water. But it was mine, and it was a doozy. He insists the 1st one for him was even more fantastic, but that may be from his 13 yr old memory talking OR the fact that it sped of in a blink of an eye (from being 3 ) to 1 to zero. Our event moved ever so slowly. :)

Last edited:

leomoon

And perhaps one of the most extraordinary aerial anomalies is the Phoenix Lights event, which despite being shrugged off by the US military continues to spark questions. Phoenix, Arizona, was the epicentre for the event - but the UFOs were observed over Nevada and across the border in Mexico over the course of three hours and a space of 300 miles.
Others described the "craft" as silent, slow and massive - up to 6,000ft across, the size of 17 football pitches.

Kurt Russell may have actually been the first pilot to report the event to air traffic control
The Escape from New York star revealed while appearing on the BBC's The One Show that he reported it to air traffic control, suggesting he may have been the first pilot to call in the phenomena.

In 2017, Kurt Russell was promoting the film "Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. II" in an interview with the BBC, when he recounted what happened to him on March 13, 1997, in the skies over Phoenix. Russell was flying Hawn's son, Oliver Hudson, to visit his girlfriend. "I was flying him to go see his girlfriend, and we were on approach," Russell said. "I saw six lights over the airport in absolute uniform in a V shape.
Hollywood actor Kurt Russell even claims to have witnessed the incident while flying his plane along with his son Oliver.

"I was flying [my son] to go see his girlfriend, and we’re on approach, and I saw six lights over the airport — absolutely uniform — in a V-shape," he said.

Truck driver Bill Greiner said he would "never be the same" after the incident, adding "I may be just a dumb truck driver, but I've seen something that don't belong here."

He claimed he saw three F-16 fighter planes take off from Luke Air Force Base which flew towards one of the lights, only for it to then shoot off into the sky at high speed.

US Air Force officials angrily denied there was anything to see, but did acknowledge there were warplanes airborne from the base on a "routine training mission".

"It was crazy. I know those pilots saw it. Hell I'll take a lie detector on national TV," Greiner said at the time.

"I wish the government would just admit it. You know what its like in this city right now? Its like having 50,000 people in a stadium watch a football game and then having someone tell us we weren't there."

Printer tech Dana Valentine meanwhile was sitting in his yard when he saw the lights flying directly above them around 500 feet up.

Last edited: