A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

One persistent theory about "What will the Age of Aquarius be like?" Is that it will change our mental vibrational signature to one that will enable friendly extraterrestrial life forms to communicate directly and even live among us.

The current mindset being promoted as the official Narrative is, that if THEY "really exist" they're hostile and just want to enslave us. Actually, it's those power groups in charge of the official Narrative now that are afraid of losing their elite status. Which is almost certainly just what would happen!

leomoon

IF they wanted to, they could easily have taken any number of us at any time in history. I don't buy that scenario. I think it's just borne of a wild imagination of fear of the unknown. I believe even Travis Walton would agree with that now, after all these decades rehashing his (then) traumatic experience.

The story that eventually tumbled out of Travis was terrifying, but later in life, he has a different take on what happened. Travis told us that it wasn't fear that was driving him but a lack of understanding.

He went on to say it "wasn't really an alien abduction," but more like "an ambulance call." In later years, Travis changed his mind entirely, sharing with us, "The absolute terror that I experienced at the time might not have been warranted."
:alien:

leomoon

This event and story overall is one of my favorites - it is because it is children and children don't normally lie. It happened in Zimbabwe 1994 in a Private School, 62 children were involved of varying ages. Around 15-16 minutes into the video after they go through the background of Dr. John Mack, a leading psychiatrist in the field from Harvard who passed away (starts with his funeral and background), it gets into his interest in studying this phenomenon to when he studied the kids in 1994:

There are also videos on YouTube of the kids as adults now with children of their own, who talk about their experience back then, the few who will. That too was very interesting to watch and how they now see it.

The Children recall and draw pictures: (they come back in 2014 to recall what they saw 20 years later) very interesting!!!

Last edited:

leomoon

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case127.htm

It has now been 22 years since the children experienced this amazing encounter with the beings near their school. They are now 22 years older and their stories have been consistent, (see them towards the end of the video at 7 minutes 42 mark. They said, "People need to know, we are not alone".

On September 16, 1994, one of the most popular UFO encounters involving a group of children had taken place. On the outskirts of the Zimbabwe capital, around 60 children ages from 5 to 12 years were playing outside their school building when they noticed a giant spaceship and a group of smaller craft over them.

When the spacecraft landed on one of the sides of their playground, the children claimed to have seen strange beings from the ships which approached them. The children estimated the entire encounter lasted approximately 15 minutes.

One of those children was a young student named Emily Trim. She was at the Ariel primary school close to the town of Ruwa in the country. Until today, Emily says the incident still affects her. Emily stated that she was just a few feet away from the strange beings, which she believed gave her messages.

She has been making painting and drawing of images that she believes manifestations of messages she acquired.

Emily recalled that she was playing with other schoolchildren during recess when they heard a high pitch frequency sound. They then saw a flash and a craft. Two beings were reportedly hopping along beside Emily and her friend Lisa. These entities looked curious and somewhat mimicked them.

All of a sudden, they were in front of the children – about arm’s reach. The children were frozen, and Emily claimed that telepathic images began across her face. She described the encounter as communication through the eyes​

It has now been 22 years since the children experienced this amazing encounter with the beings near their school. They are now 22 years older and their stories have been consistent, (see them towards the end of the video at 7 minutes 42 mark. They said, "People need to know, we are not alone".

The Children of Ariel School - Case No. #96. Ruwa, Zimbabwe
UFO AFRINEWS 1994
By Cynthia Hind
On Friday 16th September, at approximately 10:15 A.M. - 62 children from Ariel School, a private primary school in Ruwa (about 20 km from Harare) were in their playing field for the mid-morning break. Suddenly, they saw three silver balls in the sky over the school. These disappeared with a flash of light and then reappeared elsewhere. This happened three times and then they started to move down towards the school with one of them landing (or hovering) over a section of rough ground made up of trees, thorn bushes, and some brown-grey cut grass with bamboo shoots sticking up out of the ground. The children are not allowed in this area although it is adjacent to their playing field and is not fenced off, because of snakes, spiders and perhaps other harmful creatures

Attachments

• Zimbabwe UFO.jpg
    Zimbabwe UFO.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 4

leomoon

Yes, but why at a small school in Zimbabwe, and not somewhere more populated? :unsure:
Spirituality does not come announcing itself to ballparks full of humans or the White House grounds, lol like the old movie, "When the Earth Stood Still" (funny aside - my husband was so touched by this movie at age ? 10 ? he knows the word you use to keep the robot from blowing up the world, "GORT(robot's name) - (sounded like) Veradu - Nick-TOO" and never forgot it!!
actually, Its this line: - Klaatu (the humanoid? tells Helen that if anything should happen to him, she must go to Gort and say, "Klaatu barada nikto."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still

Many of these 62 - (if you listened to their reports as they aged) had experiences as they aged......) there may be other videos online of them
some likely keep them to themselves.
Chosen ones like these I think - seldom speak of them...
Why come to the disenchanted, the disbelievers the material-minded? , those closed off in life from life itself?? (the very nature of life?) Children are the more close to perfection
Jesus said, “I tell you the truth: unless you have become like this little child, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

:alien:

leomoon

Looking at the chart of 10:15 A.M. again, Jupiter rules the ASC found in the 12th, and also rules the 6th house (Pisces) IS the children -
It is in Scorpio, but is Trine Mars (Scorpio's ruler) and Trine Saturn. I always look to Jupiter as the spiritual planet condition of the chart too. Juno is here, as is Venus in this rather crowded isolated house. witnessing the UFO that morning. Not everyone listened to the children's pleas to come over and see. Just like the man riding the baby stroller wouldn't dare look up when I told him to as I rolled down the window and yelled, "Sir - LOOK UP" he kept walking straight ahead eyes straight - My neighbors directly across from me happened to be out in his garage with his many friends that night drinking a few beers (this was 1997) and after I said to my husband, "Let's follow it, I think it's going South down I-10 way (and it did)........
but he said, "no, we are going to dump the trash!" (this was after trying to get out of the truck) :oops::unsure: all of a sudden trash was more important then the biggest sighting in UFO history?
When we returned from the trash dumping, probably 10 min later at most, we stopped at my neighbors garage. He worked at Allied Signal (Honeywell Corporation) on big planes - all his life. He said that is WHY he had this fear of flying. The first thing he said to me was "I apologize for not believing you - they ARE real!!! ) He saw his first UFO just as we did, close (within 300-500feet?) huge overhead - 9 lights / windows?
They were all shocked.....Everyone was.
:cautious:

Last edited:

david starling

I memorized it (a bit incorrectly). What makes this movie stand out, is that the E.T., although clearly in command, is FRIENDLY. Also, he did exercise his power in a very noticeable, but non destructive way,

Seems like the other movies and fantasies were all paranoid about ETs, except for Spielberg's non-threatening but ineffectual version.

The Will Smith movie "Independence Day" is a classic paranoid fantasy about hostile invaders from outer space.

The t.v. series "3rd Rock" was silly, but harmless.

leomoon

I had a gift of a Carl Jung bio but haven't read it :( Just never find the time probably because I LOVE to read, but outdoors and it's going to be well over 103 F here the rest of the summer :( ..... Does he go into how our unconscious (and conscious) selves process fear and it comes out in movie scripts, conscious thoughts, etc much like this with the likes of monsters and negativity?

david starling

Looking at the chart of 10:15 A.M. again, Jupiter rules the ASC found in the 12th, and also rules the 6th house (Pisces) IS the children -
It is in Scorpio, but is Trine Mars (Scorpio's ruler) and Trine Saturn. I always look to Jupiter as the spiritual planet condition of the chart too. Juno is here, as is Venus in this rather crowded isolated house. witnessing the UFO that morning. Not everyone listened to the children's pleas to come over and see. Just like the man riding the baby stroller wouldn't dare look up when I told him to as I rolled down the window and yelled, "Sir - LOOK UP" he kept walking straight ahead eyes straight - My neighbors directly across from me happened to be out in his garage with his many friends that night drinking a few beers (this was 1997) and after I said to my husband, "Let's follow it, I think it's going South down I-10 way (and it did)........
but he said, "no, we are going to dump the trash!" (this was after trying to get out of the truck) :oops::unsure: all of a sudden trash was more important then the biggest sighting in UFO history?
When we returned from the trash dumping, probably 10 min later at most, we stopped at my neighbors garage. He worked at Allied Signal (Honeywell Corporation) on big planes - all his life. He said that is WHY he had this fear of flying. The first thing he said to me was "I apologize for not believing you - they ARE real!!! ) He saw his first UFO just as we did, close (within 300-500feet?) huge overhead - 9 lights / windows?
They were all shocked.....Everyone was.
:cautious:

Was it scary, or just incredible?

leomoon

Was it scary, or just incredible?
It struck me as the most spiritual thing I ever saw except when I was a small child, and thought I saw an angel (as did my sister at the same time) We also believed we "floated" down my grandmothers long stairs (house 125 yrs old then 80 yrs ago, civil war era) the house above the candy store)
my female cousin also lived there, and she swears too, she also "floated down there". My sister recalls "little beings" who dared us to do so and so we did. I can still "feel it"

But no, it was a spiritual feeling and I cried about it (to my husband) But then again, I didn't get out to willingly ask them to take me either , just felt lucky & grateful to see this before I die. A once in a lifetime event.

I think this chart shows this (9th house Transits Sun- Mercury -Venus and trines my ASC ) very lucky indeed! I looked up! And he watched SEINFELD as a bonus too as the timing was the whole enchilada.!
1657323933210.png

:)

Last edited:

david starling

I had a gift of a Carl Jung bio but haven't read it :( Just never find the time probably because I LOVE to read, but outdoors and it's going to be well over 103 F here the rest of the summer :( ..... Does he go into how our unconscious (and conscious) selves process fear and it comes out in movie scripts, conscious thoughts, etc much like this with the likes of monsters and negativity?
Everything contained in our shared Unconscious is included! Seems like people just enjoy scary movies with a lot of violence, so that's what "sells".

He connects it to it's being a result of the Aquarian Age, although he didn't seem to have any solid, analytical reason for why he thought the Age had already begun, rather than just showing early signs of being close to beginning.

Without Jung though, I'm pretty sure the concept of astrological Ages wouldn't have gained the popularity it did.

Last edited: