A vocational talent?

Aruilly

Claire19

Can you post a chart from Astrodienst and have transits and progressions added to it??

That way we can do the timing for the future.

Cheers

:biggrin:

wilsontc

Staff member
analysis, to Aruilly

Aruilly,

You asked:
I was wondering if it [a vocational talent] can be seen in the chart?...I wonder if there is any talent in the chart that stands out more so I can at least go from there. Any ideas, please?

The ruler of your Midheaven (outer world) is :mercury: (thinking/daily work, also analysis) and :mercury: is ON your Midheaven. The ruler of your Ascendant (self) is :jupiter: and :jupiter: in your chart is IN the sign of :virgo: (daily work, also analysis). So you have natural ability to analyze things and should look for a job where there is an opportunity to analyze.

Analyzing,

Tim

Aruilly

Thanks wilsontc :smile:

And now Im to wonder in what field I would like to use my abilities :lol:, the problem being I just like many things. But no matter mercury on MC is famous for having many types of job at once xD

Claire19

Yes that is great, get back to you.
Schooling and higher studies is indicated. Travel and foreign contacts.
You may meet a love if you intend to travel or go to college.
There was an opportunity to earn money with your career through hard work recently and to be recognised. Saturn was trining Saturn and is now just separating. You could work hard and exert discipline in this area and be rewarded for it. All your work areas of the chart are in earth so practical matters, farming, money managing, government work, horticulture and construction work. Do you have an interest in landscaping, interior design or architecture??

Last edited:

Aruilly

Hey, Claire19 thanks for the input

I've always been very, very interested in travelling to other countries and if possibly living abroad cause I feel homesick where I am. Im in college already and no love life so maybe I'll have to travel for venus to work :lol: I had this vague idea of working as a diplomat or maybe a lawyer specialized in international dealings but im not sure.

Saturn trine Saturn was null for me in relation to work and money :crying: cause all I do now is study.

As of now my interests are in things related to law, medicine, psychology and jornalism. I suppose im not interested in the things that id have natural talent in *sigh* :sad:

Claire19

Hey, Claire19 thanks for the input

I've always been very, very interested in travelling to other countries and if possibly living abroad cause I feel homesick where I am. Im in college already and no love life so maybe I'll have to travel for venus to work :lol: I had this vague idea of working as a diplomat or maybe a lawyer specialized in international dealings but im not sure.

Saturn trine Saturn was null for me in relation to work and money :crying: cause all I do now is study.

As of now my interests are in things related to law, medicine, psychology and jornalism. I suppose im not interested in the things that id have natural talent in *sigh* :sad:
Did your Dad or some other parental figure give you the means to study???

Last edited:

Aruilly

My father is the one providing for college. But I've been in college since last year actually so I don't think it was the Saturn trine. :unsure:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Aruilly,

ascendant jupiter is in the 9th virgo with mercury inclined towards higher learning and law/justice/medicine while venus of the 6th for meidicine joins in leo sun representing medicine again.

sun/mars are in the 10th house representing energy while libra represents human relationships. wonder whether have aptitude being an agressive sales manager may be in the pharma sector or an aggressive lawyer enabling reconciliation between people. could also have taste for teaching/being a professor in medicine/law.

moon is in the 3rd house for communications while acquarius is a social butterfly liking to talk to people but not allowing to come near maintaining a safe distance. saturn too is in the 2nd house of speech just entered acquarius the reformer and could be good for earnings but may be at a slow space making your place one day.

rahu the north node has transited natal rahu in the first house while saturn is retrograde impacting your natal sun in the 10th impacting self-confidence and luck and health perhaps, while turning direct end May could easen the situation. saturn however would be impacting natal mars next making the 10th transit a challenge with a need to work harder without the libra distractions - libra being a wavery sign. otherwise saturn in elevated libra as a sign is good and could help earn some money being the lord of the 2/3 for finances and enterprise while jupiter is transit 2nd from the moon in own pisces. saturn in libra could help raise your leadership status in your arena raising your social height. saturn in elevated libra is 9th from the moon representing spirit of justice.

seperative ketu the south node transit natal ketu in the 7th house could have impacted a relationship perhaps.

with uranus in the first house and rahu transiting the mind could be a dynamo with fast sudden expanding thoughts, perhaps. rahu transit 12th sign from the moon is said to give a sudden lift and success to the person but need to take the right decisions - may perhaps be inclined to move abroad while saturn too is in the 9th from the moon/foreign travel.

let saturn turn direct and watch the developments,

hope the random observations have something to pick up from and reflect further based on the ground realities,

wishing you well,

kshantaram

Aruilly

kshantaram, thanks a lot!

Actually saturn has been kicking my *** as of late xD but like you said wait till it turns direct.

Thanks for the tips once again. Matter of fact is they are VERY helpful.

Best regards!

Claire19

Thanks wilsontc :smile:

And now Im to wonder in what field I would like to use my abilities :lol:, the problem being I just like many things. But no matter mercury on MC is famous for having many types of job at once xD
Mercury on the MC can mean having two jobs too. Moving around a lot and doing study courses for career.

Claire19

There is possibility of career in law and in a government capacity. i.e legal aid or some such. Journalism is a possibility but not really medicine. You could be involved in legalities relating to real estate and buying properties overseas or representing migrants.
Acting as an interpreter in courts of law.

Last edited: