A thread about starseeds

Humanitarian

Starseeds are beings that have a non-Gaian soul, and there are many kinds of starseeds in different stars/clusters/galaxies/constellations, like Lyran, Tau Ceti, Sirian, Procyonian, Orion, Mintakan, Andromedan, et cetera. You can post anything about starseeds here!

Humanitarian

Nature of Starseeds
Andromedan: Neutral
Orion: Masculine
Pleiadean: Feminine
Mintakan: Feminine
Lyran: Masculine
Sirian: Masculine

Humanitarian

Andromedans are starseeds from Andromedan Galaxy (or M31 Galaxy), and as an Andromedan Starseed, we're of a neutral nature, have a good masculine-feminine balance, can be both creative and logical at the same time, humane, Christ-like, operate in an unconditional loving basis. Andromedan Galaxy is 12D in nature, so they're more high-dimensional (high-vibrational) compared to other kinds of starseeds inside this Milky Way Galaxy.

Humanitarian

Starseeds are extraterrestrial beings, and majorty of them here are the benevolent ones, which is spiritually good and want to help people in here voluntarily, and there are some malevolent ones that seek power and want to destroy the natural Gaian energy by insert their negative energy into Earth and create fear by scare everyone into following them. I'm in the good/benevolent kind, and I'm helping all of you to understand the real astrology, especially the beginners

Humanitarian

Andromedan Starseed traits: Freedom-seeking, freedom-loving, loves emancipation, loves traveling/travelling, loves the sea/waters, can't fit in Earth due to their 12-dimensional nature
Mintakan Starseed traits: Sea-loving or hate sea with a passion, love-hate relstionship with swimming and another marinal activities, feel extremely homesicl because of home loss, hates being the center of attention, empathetic, 5 to 6-dimensional

Humanitarian

Humanitarian

Being a starseed, life has been very hard on me, especially since I'm a beacon of light, the Pegasi light, the Andromedan light, and whatever light I have inside.

Humanitarian

I've been everywhere, from Pleiades (Maia), Arcturus, Alpha Draconis, Mintaka, Avyon (Vega), Neptune, Maldek, to Andromedan Galaxy, Mirach, Sirius A and B, Alpha Pegasi, Beta Centauri, Spica, etc, and I'm in the Blue Ray × Indigo 3 × Rainbow category of Gaian volunteers.

Humanitarian

Nature of Starseeds
Andromedan: Neutral
Orion: Masculine
Pleiadean: Feminine
Mintakan: Feminine
Lyran: Masculine
Sirian: Masculine
Pegasi: Masculine
Blue Ray: Feminine (possibly neutral)
Arcturian: Masculine
Velorum: Masculine