A question about Libra Guys

MoonFireGoat

I have a friend who is a Libra. His sun falls in my 7th house, and his moon and Mars conjunct my Jupiter in the 5th house. We get along well, I feel a strong connection with him... but there is a trait I notice with him that I wonder is common with most Male Libras. My friend likes to argue and say things that are almost insulting, in an argument but will always follow the conversation up with being very sweet and polite. I don't have a lot of experience with male Libras. Is this common? Arguing with a lot of depth and passion, but still being sweet? Any tips on understanding them better? My friend also has Mercury and Venus in Scorpio a few degrees apart.

AppLeo

I have a friend who is a Libra. His sun falls in my 7th house, and his moon and Mars conjunct my Jupiter in the 5th house. We get along well, I feel a strong connection with him... but there is a trait I notice with him that I wonder is common with most Male Libras. My friend likes to argue and say things that are almost insulting, in an argument but will always follow the conversation up with being very sweet and polite. I don't have a lot of experience with male Libras. Is this common? Arguing with a lot of depth and passion, but still being sweet? Any tips on understanding them better? My friend also has Mercury and Venus in Scorpio a few degrees apart.

Hmm.. I think it's best if you post your chart and his chart in synastry and composite if you want a real answer to your question.

Judging and understanding someone solely on Sun sign isn't the right way to go. People are a combination of everything in their chart--not just their Sun sign.

I don't think what your friend does has anything to do with being a Libra.

waybread

I've been married to a Libra man for almost 20 years. While he does have this provocative quality I attribute it to other chart factors, notably his T-square involving Mercury-Venus, Pluto, and Mars. Mars-Mercury suggests arguments. So might a planet in Mars-ruled Aries opposite the Libra sun.

MoonFireGoat

Here is our Composite and Synastry charts. We were friends a long time ago, and recently became reacquainted. I enjoy his conversations, but he does seem rather fixated and stubborn... but always very polite when not talking about topics that he hold passionate beliefs about.

Attachments

• 13939477_10209084047952127_6558112965193529933_n.jpg
    13939477_10209084047952127_6558112965193529933_n.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 13882087_10209084048872150_8722538941236647467_n.jpg
    13882087_10209084048872150_8722538941236647467_n.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 14

waybread

Your composite looks really strong, with several planets plus the sun in the 7th house. However, the square from Uranus and moon-Mars suggest a need to mix it up, on occasion.

The sun conjunct Pluto person will have a lot of intensity and will be very into inter-personal power relations. I don't know if this is you or him.

MoonFireGoat

Thank you so much for your feedback!! He is someone I started talking to when we were both teenagers in the 90's... We actually met in a chatroom on AOL, way back when you had dial up internet! LOL. We stopped talking neither of us really remember why, but then we found each other again on facebook and have continued our conversation. We are both married now, we both have children.. and happy with our lives... but that connection we have still lingers. We never actually met, but I feel like I've always known him my entire life.

Waybread, he is the Sun-Pluto. He has an intense gaze in all of his pictures. I always imagined if we had ever gotten together - physically- it would have been pretty hot!

craft94

I think this Libra thing. I don't like fighting (this implies actual negative emotions) but I like to debate for fun and sometimes people misinterpret this as actual fighting when it's not. My Grandpa (also a Libra) is the same way. Also, if there is actual conflict, I'd rather bring it out in the open (passionate arguments) so we can move on and learn from it, otherwise the emotions will just linger. This is very me.

Bambi95

Account Closed
I've dated a bunch of Libra guys. Seem to attract them with my Sun/Venus in the first and Libra Mars. Most have actually been pretty up for a debate - and I don't mean in an Aries kind of screaming match(where nothing makes sense), but a passionate debate, like craft mentioned above.

Something I've noticed though is Mars playing a big role in the passionate side of theirs. One has a Leo Mars and is very passionate in a debate. Very expressive. The other is a Virgo Mars and he's very calm and relaxed while being completely focused on facts vs expressive action. Both debate strongly - but in different mannerisms.

Abby83

Libra's cant help but debate pretty much everything and see things from every angle. They just like to express the many different views of a situation to be fair. You may be seeing it as arguing, but they are just seeing things that way. It's best not to see it as argumentative, but rather as a caring perspective taking all things into consideration and fighting for what's right. If you absolutely cannot stand this side of a libra and find it annoying, then a libra male is not for you.

craft94

Libra's cant help but debate pretty much everything and see things from every angle. They just like to express the many different views of a situation to be fair. You may be seeing it as arguing, but they are just seeing things that way. It's best not to see it as argumentative, but rather as a caring perspective taking all things into consideration and fighting for what's right.
As a Libra female, I can attest to this. Very true.

MoonFireGoat

Wonderful feedback.... I don't have too much experience with Libras. I don't judge any particular behavior, I just take notice of it. You can't fix crazy, you can only document it right?? haha.. Just kidding. ;) I like people... and all their quirks.