a pastory told me

MarciLEO

that I have the gift of prophecy, I dont think she was way off, but I dont really know how to read my chart well enough to see if this reflects the information I was given, I know the basics as far as sun, moon, mercury, and ascendent and the information to be combined from said info, but is there something that I am not seeing? Really not trying to be overzealous here (did i spell that right?):59:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw;nhor=1;cid=i52fileSAQZUp-u1222027774
Fixed! this is the corrected chart!
Still didnt mean to say "pastory" though

Last edited:

Soul Friend

Mercury rising prior to the Sun is one indication of some prophetic ability if born out by other things. You also have a 12th House Moon conjunct the Ascendant which bodes well for Intuitive qualities and then in the 4th House you have Dreamy Neptune in the Prophetic sign of Sagittarius. On top of that Neptune is also the only planet in its hemisphere which adds to its strength making a singleton of it. Being the base of the chart this underscores the psyche. Those are good places to start.

Last edited:

MarciLEO

you are right, I had completely forgotten about this post until I got an email saying respond to this thread, I will put up the new one, and thank you soulfriend, I really didnt mean to waste your time with the wrong chart.

Do you have Neptune on Arcturus, this will make you mediumistic. I can't find the reference but Edgar Cayce wrote something about this, getting in tune with something very special out there.