A Medical Astrology Primer

so , I have my moon, jupiter and mercury opposed pluto, does this mean the stress would naturally eliminate or funnel towards pluto? or block it? sorry, im a novice and pay too much attention to little fixed stars, dark goddesses and nodes lol.

CapAquaPis

What would anyone with 8th house Suns are at risk of, esp. those with a Sun in Aquarius at the very house in medical astrology? Speaking of the 6th house, I have a Neptune in it but lays in Sagittarius, the sign rules the thighs. Also a Mercury in Pisces-9th house ruled by Sagittarius. And my Sun conjuncts Moon-ruled by Cancer which is my ascendant sign.

If we consider parazodiacs in medical astrology which I doubt will be taken up, I believe Ophiuchus between Scorpio and Sagittarius may affect the bowels or intestines and Orion between Taurus and Gemini on the neck. Cetus between Pisces and Aries may be the spine or vertebrae holds the human body together from the shoulders (Gemini?) to buttocks (scorpio?).

Loda41

I have a problem with coffee addiction, have been drinking it all my life and now I have headaches and skin rashes on my ankle when I overdue the black beverage. Have quit for a time but regress. Have Scorpio stellium in 5-6house starting with Saturn Mercury and Sun, Venus in 6H. Have Libra Neptune in 5H squaring Cancer Uranus in 2H. Any advice is welcome.

CapAquaPis

And the ears, hearing and sound are attributed to the sign Taurus, the sign that rules our ability to hear...some people's charts point out to planetary aspects in Taurus or the 2nd house increases their chances of deafness and hearing impairments.

leomoon

Reading the OP honing in on Scorpio with immune diseases - I thought to add the natal chart (AA rated for correct time) of child star and later Teen starlet, Annette Funicello.

Annette started out on the original Walt Disney "Mouseketeers Club" which use to be on TV in the 1950s, practically everyday. For those of us born in the same era, we'd gather around the TV and anxiously await another episode of the children's show.

When she entered her teenager years, she became very popular especially in the California era of surfing movies, such as "Beach Blanket Bingo" and other teenage flicks in which she starred. She once said, " Mr. Disney asked me to not wear a bikini " reminding her she had her "image" at stake.

I think they negotiated and she wore a two piece which wasn't so bare as others that were available then. :whistling:

The teenage male stars all fell in love with Annette, from Paul Anka, a famous singer & song writer from Canada, to Frankie Avalon, the U.S. singing star.

Annette was also very serious about her religion she grew up in, being Roman Catholic. It must have been a terrible time for her to divorce when she did, her 1st husband Frank Girardi, another Italian American like she was, who also was in movie business as a talent agent.

They stayed married long enough to have 3 children born to them; and the kids were older when they divorced.

Her 2nd husband was older and was her coach for horseback riding, teaching her and also taking care of her own horses she owned.

He ended up being 1,000% devoted to Annette, taking care of all her physical needs even during the dark days, just him with one Mexican lady took care of Annette until her death.

Annette as you'll see was a Scorpio Sun- perhaps the IMMUNE SYSTEM was depleted and we'll be able to learn more about MS (Multiple Sclerosis) by study of her chart.

I have an astrologer friend who has M.S. and like Annette came down with it around the same age in her life. Like Annette, she too had 3 children - and like Annette, she is now graduated to the wheelchair 100% of the time. It is rapidly depleting her energies, and being a Sun in Leo, a bit of an extrovert, it is very very sad to see or hear about especially knowing from Annette how it may end up for her too.

This bio is not correct - (if anyone wants to inform them), Annette did NOT have children with her 2nd husband. Her only children born to her were with the first husband, and that totaled 3 of them.

I've noticed many errors lately which is sad on Astro.com which used to be a stickler for accuracy. :whistling:

Anyway, Glen Hold (the 2nd husband) may have had 3 of his own before marrying Annette. He was much older then she was. Following her life as I did or tried to do as she went through these terrible times, including her home in Beverly Hills with Glen, "catching on Fire" and the M.S. already known about - must have been horrendous times for them.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Funicello,_Annette
The former Disney Mouseketeer has been in declining health with multiple sclerosis, according to City News Service.
Forty-five firefighters were sent to 3100 block of N. Fond Dr. at 7:21 a.m., and put out the fire in 24 minutes, Erik Scott of the Los Angeles Fire Department said.

Since the fire was in 2011, and she died in 2013 - I forgot just how short a period, she was in the new home they moved to. :(

https://patch.com/california/encino/update-fire-damages-annette-funicellos-house-in-encino

Last edited:

leomoon

Hi Leomoon, found this. Letting you know.

Will be back.

Looking forward to the info. Opal.

Here is Annette's chart when she died. I always used the 3 Moirae in transit because they are death asteroids, and usually one to 3 of them are in transit.

If you use a transit and progressions chart, it will not calculate the 3 Moirae's transits - however,....not sure why that would be.

Opal

Premium Member
Multiple Sclerosis is a problem of the brain, spinal cord and the immune system.

The zodiacal signs that have domain of each are as follows.

Aries - the brain
Leo - the spinal cord
Virgo - the immune system

leomoon

I always go to the 6th house for chronic illnesses.

Here, Jupiter is lord of this house and it's quite debiliated in Annette's natal chart - although Jupiter was in Cancer, in the 24th degree of that sign.

Jupiter was square her Sun-Moon - Venus (lord of her own natal Venus) and square to her Mars (which was also in Libra) -(physically quite beautiful)

Even her Part of Fortune was square to Venus & Mars and opposite Jupiter.

How sad to know this, and realize how much she suffered in life. The first 1/2 of the life was wonderful with stardom, popularity, and very likely good health, but at age 45 she was diagnosed in 1987. Eight years later she was saying goodbye publicly with a life story of her life and short appearances in the wheelchair. :( She still looked beautiful, had all her faculties, impeccably dressed and smiling, but before long, everything was gone she once held dear to her.

Annette was an only child and I believe her parents had her later in life. The entire family was very much into Catholicism.

Without the help of checking the overall condition of her 6th house Lord, I don't think I could have connected the serious health problems she would be suffering. :unsure: I'm currently having a hard time with my friend's chart and trying to understand MS better astrologically.

Opal thus far found it is an Immunity problem, having its roots there, so perhaps Scorpionic or Pluto driven?

Some people DO go into Remission with this disease, the luckier ones, such as my late uncle. There was not hardly a blip that showed me the M.S. when I saw him.

leomoon

Multiple Sclerosis is a problem of the brain, spinal cord and the immune system.

Aries - the brain
Leo - the spinal cord

For Annette, she would have a lot of Virgo influence in the Sidereal Vedic chart. At least her Mercury, perhaps her Venus & Mars. Her Pluto is in Leo. Virgo rules her I/C. There is something in the childhood, (I can't recall) so I'll have to search and see if there is anything mentioned,but there was something there....something about the father I think.

leomoon

MC/IC very indicative of immune system issues.

I have immune disease problems, aka psoriasis all my life it seems. My IF is in Libra, so Venus rules it found in the 5th of Sagittarius in the 5th house. Semi-square Mars and my Sun. Both Mars & Sun are in the 6th (chronic disease)

I also have Neptune in the 4th house. :sad:

leomoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal

Aries - the brain
Leo - the spinal cord
For my M.S. friend who happens to be an astrologer too:° She always asks me to look for it and I could

never pinpoint.

Her Sun is located 02°Leo which puts her Sun in Sidereal Cancer
Her Saturn & Jupiter both in the 8th tropical house in Virgo. (The 8th can be truly a hardship house for some)

I see it as the house of our inheritance, prior to mom's pregnancy with us.

In her case, her father left the mother. She was in effect fatherless. I think it always made her feel sad.

Both Saturn and Jupiter are symbols of male, usually older ones.

Mars Pluto and the Black Moon Lilith are ALL in the 8th house come to think of it! And shared by Libra for half and Virgo the other half.

No planets reside in Aries however. I can only pray, as I feel helpless to help. :unsure:

Opal

Premium Member
I drew your friends chart using Placidus. I am now wondering what it would be in an equal house system. I am curious about the Saturn apex t square with the Neptune/Venus opposition. Saturn is in Virgo.

Just thinking on paper.

Opal

Premium Member
Hill writes that the 3 most important entities in medical astrology are Saturn, Mars and both the nodes, but, most especially the South Node.

leomoon

I drew your friends chart using Placidus. I am now wondering what it would be in an equal house system. I am curious about the Saturn apex t square with the Neptune/Venus opposition. Saturn is in Virgo.

Just thinking on paper.

I don't see much difference other then, POF falls into the 6th and forms a T square with Saturn-Neptune. :crying:
Mars in 1st decan Leo squares Moon in 1st decan Capricorn 12th.

The Equal House Sun is in the 6th quincunx to the Moon in the 11th. 8th has Mars Pluto & Saturn (3 heavy hitters)

Chiron on cusp of the 4th squares the Nodes and opposes Uranus. :pouty:

(Has 2 of the houses highlighted) but also has Jupiter in the equal houses 7th in Detriment

Last edited: