A lot on my plate?

Elsol

Hello everyone šŸ˜Š

Pluto and Saturn transits coming up soon, but it seems they started early.

The chart attached is from the day I broke my arm. At first it seemed like a clean fracture, but now the doctor thinks it is not healing as desired.
Yesterday when transit Mars was exact (almost to the minute) opposing my natal Mercury, the doctor wanted to physically force the bones to correct the placement (sorry my English is a bit poor), schedule for surgeryā€¦.. or just let nature do itā€™s own. As we talked, she seemed disappointed that I told her surgery would definitely be my very last choice. But I thought about it, and decided I wanted to wait a bit longer to see if it heals by itself.
I feel that the doctor is blowing it up, and wanting to overtreat me, despite I donā€™t have any medical background to know, only it is a gut feeling. The hospital is private, very expensive but luckily I am covered by insurance.
Anyhow I look to see where Saturn is. I had my 2nd Saturn return earlier this year and soon Saturn will square my Sun. But not due yet if I use 1 degree orb.
Transit Pluto will soon sextile my Sun plus it will conjunct my progressed Sun at 0 degree Aquarius.
And oh, the accident itself happened when Transit Mars was square natal Uranus.

Would anyone be able to shed some light on what could be in store?

TIA

Attachments

• 75BAA77A-B093-4093-817A-F4671F49BB82.jpeg
    75BAA77A-B093-4093-817A-F4671F49BB82.jpeg
    612.9 KB · Views: 20

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone šŸ˜Š
Pluto and Saturn transits coming up soon, but it seems they started early.
The chart attached is from the day I broke my arm.

Saturn controls injuries, the skeletal system, bones

At first it seemed like a clean fracture, but now the doctor thinks it is not healing as desired.
Yesterday when
transit Mars was exact (almost to the minute) opposing my natal Mercury,
Mars rules Ascendent and 6th House
transit Mars is opposing natal Sun Mercury Mars Venus :)
transit Mars also trines natal Saturn

the doctor wanted to physically force the bones to correct the placement (sorry my English is a bit poor), schedule for surgeryā€¦.. or just let nature do itā€™s own. As we talked, she seemed disappointed that I told her surgery would definitely be my very last choice. But I thought about it, and decided I wanted to wait a bit longer to see if it heals by itself.
which bone?

I feel that the doctor is blowing it up, and wanting to overtreat me, despite I donā€™t have any medical background to know, only it is a gut feeling. The hospital is private, very expensive but luckily I am covered by insurance.
Anyhow I look to see where Saturn is. I had my 2nd Saturn return earlier this year and soon Saturn will square my Sun. But not due yet if I use 1 degree orb.
Transit Pluto will soon sextile my Sun plus it will conjunct my progressed Sun at 0 degree Aquarius.
And oh, the accident itself happened when Transit Mars was square natal Uranus.

Would anyone be able to shed some light on what could be in store?

TIA

Last edited:

Elsol

CLOSE TO THE WRIST
as illustrated is an area with multiple bones
care is needed - risky
ask to view the x-ray :)

View attachment 99322
Do you think the Saturn and Pluto transits will be about the healing of the arm?
Around 1995 when transit Pluto was conjunct my Sun, I was in a rather dark place in life. I suffered from anxiety and it had a big impact on my life. I am past that now, and feel I have worked through what caused the anxiety. Becoming a yoga teacher also has been a great help.

JUPITERASC

I think it is ā€˜ulnaā€™ I broke. I forgot to ask for the X-rays but I will ask for them on Monday
when I have my next check up. Also in case I want a second opinion. Thanks for your replies
ā˜ŗļø
a second opinion - is a sensible plan :)

Do you think the Saturn and Pluto transits will be about the healing of the arm? Around 1995 when transit Pluto was
conjunct my Sun, I was in a rather dark place in life. I suffered from anxiety and it had a big impact on my life. I am past that now,
and feel I have worked through what caused the anxiety. Becoming a yoga teacher also has been a great help.
healing of the bone :saturn:is assisted by supportive foods
that provide
the necessary dietary material - such as

1675381517618.png

1675381312178.png