8th house

hey every1..
my name is marty white im new 2 this forum..
umm at the moment im studyin my 8th house,
i have venus, mars, saturn, uranus and neptune all in capricorn in the 8th house.. please i would like some outside opinions, from a keyword to an essay haha to a book if u would like.. i would really apreciate some help with this..
thanx, marty.

wilsontc

Staff member
Transformation and structure

Marty,

The 8th house is about transformation and the death and rebirth process. It is what happens when we combine our own values and other people's values/resources and shake vigorously. We end up becoming something different than what we were before and, in the process, we frequently have to give up (sometimes most challengingly) what we had been before.

Capricorn, however, is about structure, building, strengthening. Capricorn energy can be transformed, but Capricorn energy tends to resist any attempts to change its structure in any way. This can result in a struggle, as transformation energy works to overcome energy that wants to keep its own structure. To ease this process and lessen the tension, it may help to get some idea of what structure you want to transform INTO. Then Capricorn energy will willingly work with transformation energy, if it "knows" that some sort of "end-structure" will result.

Transformationally structuring,

Tim

AquariusMoon

martywhite88 said:
hey every1..
my name is marty white im new 2 this forum..
i have venus, mars, saturn, uranus and neptune all in capricorn in the 8th house.. please i would like some outside opinions, from a keyword to an essay haha to a book if u would like.. i would really apreciate some help with this..
thanx, marty.

Hi, Marty. Since you haven't posted your chart, I can only give you generalities, which is probably a good thing. Also, with Venus and Mars it would be important to know if you're male or female. It would be good to know how old you are. It would be important to know what sign is on the cusp of your H8.

H8 is a financial house and an occult house, a sexual house, ruled by Pluto. Your Capricorn stellium is ruled by Saturn, and Saturn sits in H8, so Saturn will be very prominent in your H8, the key planet. Capricorn is a financial sign and also very sexual. Saturn rules H10. All Saturn transits will be flavored by your H8 and H10.

Uranus is accidentally exalted in H8. With Uranus and Neptune in H8 you're probably very intuitive. Also with Uranus in H8 your joint finances will go up and down, so it's important to be careful and to save some money in something safe. You may get unexpected gifts from your spouse. With Venus in H8, if well aspected you'll get inheritance/s. With Mars in H8, there may be a fight over an inheritance. Saturn can restrict, wants a solid foundation, good values, no shortcuts taken. Uranus can be impatient and doesn't want to wait. Friends can become lovers. With Neptune in H8 you have to watch out for financial deception/manipulation, not get too foggy about your joint finances, stocks, taxes. Your H8 Saturn may keep an eagle eye on those financial matters, so it may not be a problem. After you become sexually active, there may be periods where you may choose abstinence. Your lovers will be very unique. If Mars is cj Saturn there can be a start/stop kind of thing. If Mars is cj Venus you would be very attractive to the opposite sex. There could be a lot of interesting combos with these planets in H8.

That's all I can say w/o a chart, but your H2/8 axis will be very prominent in your life, so it's good that you're trying to understand it, a most varied and interesting house.

I like Howard Sassportas' book The Twelve Houses, and since you have some outer planets in H8 I'll recommend The Gods of Change also by Sassportas :)

Frisiangal

martywhite88 said:
hey every1..
thanx, marty.

With that stellium you're at the age when your hormones might be starting to make themselves felt :wink:
Capricorn is all about Protect and Defend Thyself! With Venus, Mars and Uranus locked close together, interchangeable 8th house relationships regarding 8th house sexuality are no longer unusual. Saturn is reservation, and taking precautionary and careful measures. Uranus in Capricorn broke down walls and barriers, Neptune through Capricorn disintegrated them. This included the barriers of the immune system, leaving the physical body open to invasion from viruses, some more dangerous than others..
Safe sex has become the norm for your generation, so use the wisdom within Capricorn when you set out to make your conquests! Forewarned is forearmed. :wink: :wink:

F.

AquariusMoon

Frisiangal said:
Safe sex has become the norm for your generation, so use the wisdom within Capricorn when you set out to make your conquests! Forewarned is forearmed.

Tr Saturn, tr Uranus, tr Pluto in H8 are transits that people with or without planets in H8 have to be careful of, keep tidy. I'm sure with natal Saturn in H8 that won't be a problem, esp with sextiles from H6 natal Pluto to Neptune, Saturn and Mars. Natal Jupiter opposes natal Neptune. Saturn rules responsibility. Jupiter rules expansion. H8 rules transformation. Pluto rules the transformation of egg + sperm into fetus. Perhaps with the right transits, it could trigger fertility, pregnancy. So good placements for those who want children imo.

thanku

thanx heapz, i was born on mar 1 n my birth time is 1:25pm.. i was born at newcastle australia.. dats if any of u r interested.. im female aswell.. u r all so helpful.. thanku again..
marty.

moon123

Hello everybody,
Mine has the same combination in 8th house.
8th house is taurus and venus,mars and saturn sitting in there.
My moon is in cancer .
Please suggest.
take care
moon123

Sanem

Hello Marty, weclome to the forum.

I'm currently exploring the 8th house myself, mainly from a sexual perspective. Unfortunally not much experience to talk about :D. Except maybe that Uranus in 8th house does make for a highly unusual and openminded approach to sex.

Btw, you've got quite an interesting chart for me personally: your Venus is in my first house, suggesting I find you pretty. And my Mars would be close to your Ascendant, suggesting you'd experience me as a strong Mars person ;).

Lapis

I'd bet some of us could share some interesting stories with Saturn/Mars/Neptune and other planets in our 8th houses! :cool: I have a Libra stellium of Saturn/Mars/Neptune/Moon all in the 8th.

Letting go and letting go and more letting go seems to be prominent 8th house learnings, energies and consciousness.....opposite the 2nd house of holding and accumulating etc. Once ya get it ya just learn that it's gotta all be released! ;)

Add in the sexual element and this 2nd/8th house polarity takes on some much deeper meanings. Tantra and kundalini energy movements are often but not always another 'issue' with a heavy 8th house in my personal opinion. Through (the 8th house) sex or love making we can really experience a higher level of consciousness where we can profoundly let go and 'die' which propells us into much higher states of being and awareness.

Also there's the whole 'astral' or otherworldly side to having an active natal 8th house. Experiences within the astral, lucid dreaming, OOB experiences, interactions and conscious communications with nonphysical beings - both humans who've died and other nonhuman nonphysical type of beings or entities etc. Again from personal experience, an active 8th house is much like having a natural open door to 4D or the whole huge astral dimension. Can be very educational and interesting and also horribly frightening having this 2 way portal open all the time! After a few dark encounters you quickly learn to respect and take care with your sacred 8th house portal.

I've know a couple people with Uranus in their 8th house's and they both are naturals are having dream encounters with humans who've "passed on". I think a busy 8th house (of course the planets there must be considered) gives the ability to be what's sometimes called a "Death Walker". A living person who's good at repeatedly crossing back n' forth through this invisible doorway or portal to assist people who are in the process of physically dying or have already died.

Last edited:

Moulin

Lapis said:

Also there's the whole 'astral' or otherworldly side to having an active natal 8th house. Experiences within the astral, lucid dreaming, OOB experiences, interactions and conscious communications with nonphysical beings - both humans who've died and other nonhuman nonphysical type of beings or entities etc. Again from personal experience, an active 8th house is much like having a natural open door to 4D or the whole huge astral dimension. Can be very educational and interesting and also horribly frightening having this 2 way portal open all the time! After a few dark encounters you quickly learn to respect and take care with your sacred 8th house portal.

I've know a couple people with Uranus in their 8th house's and they both are naturals are having dream encounters with humans who've "passed on". I think a busy 8th house (of course the planets there must be considered) gives the ability to be what's sometimes called a "Death Walker". A living person who's good at repeatedly crossing back n' forth through this invisible doorway or portal to assist people who are in the process of physically dying or have already died.

I agree. 8th house Uranus and Pluto conjunct here and l often cross over. Normally when people die whom are friends/relatives of friends of mine, they stay with me until they feel able to fully let go from the earth.

shwetarose

i didnt got ur question..i m sorry...but still would like to know as i m learning charts at a very first stage..i know the individual effects of the planets in 8th house but wanted to know what if both are together in 8th house? this is in my chart.