7/21 Solar Eclipse Conj. Natal Mars Opp Nat Saturn

Hello,

I've been studying astrology for a few years now, but am not sure about the effect of eclipses. The 7-21-09 solar eclipse will conjunct within minutes my natal mars, and oppose natal saturn, highlighting my first and seventh (although within 3 degrees of 2nd/8th cusp. I've also have transiting uranus going back and forth over my MC. My birthdate is May 4, 1961 9:43am PDT, rectified.

I'd appreciate any insight anyone who knows about eclipses has on it's effects.

Love, Peace, and Happiness to all - The Shift is happening!

Jay

[Thread Moved to Greenhorns Lounge. No self interpretation was attempted. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

cassanra

I think it sensitizes the planets to other transits.
This solar eclipse at 7/21 is a dragons tail eclipse. It will receive a transit from the sun first in Oct 19 , 2009 and a transit from mars on the 15th of the same month.
The dragons tail =the south node lunar node. The south node is a release of old energy. The South node solar eclipse=beginnings depend on release. An eclipse to mars usually heralds some sort of conflict. Mars =aggression or aggressive urges, where we feel instinctively opposed. A conflict of some type may come to play with an eclipse to mars. We may feel new confidence and want to start something new. Because mars is associated with accidents it is wise to funnel the energy into physical exercise and or some project that requires physical effort. But be careful not to overdo it
Saturn eclipsed is about responsibility and discipline. There may be more committment being asked of you or more stable conditions or limitations and boundaries. Older people might make an appearance such as a parent or mentor. Relationships will be longer lasting if begun under this affect. You may be more susceptible to colds or circulation plroblmes. Obstructions encourntered maybe revealed by the house ruled by saturn.
Again eclipses sensitize this points to other transits When mars comes through again on the 15th of October this will increase that aggressive urge for you.

Rasalhague

Hello,

I've been studying astrology for a few years now, but am not sure about the effect of eclipses. The 7-21-09 solar eclipse will conjunct within minutes my natal mars, and oppose natal saturn, highlighting my first and seventh (although within 3 degrees of 2nd/8th cusp. I've also have transiting uranus going back and forth over my MC. My birthdate is May 4, 1961 9:43am PDT, rectified.

I'd appreciate any insight anyone who knows about eclipses has on it's effects.

Love, Peace, and Happiness to all - The Shift is happening!

Jay

[Thread Moved to Greenhorns Lounge. No self interpretation was attempted. Moderator]

I believe we have some similarities to our chart. This SN Solar Eclipse is right on my natal Mars as well (axis 1-7). As I am from 1981, I don't have Saturn in opposition. It's probably the most powerful astrologic positions you can experience in life.

As I'm a girl, I'm hoping I'll meet mr. right, as it's something often mentioned for solar eclipses to mars. My lunar returns show an emphasis on the 29th degree for several months, and whilst the patterns on it have a large chance to be in most charts, it's focal points are constantly the IC/MC and ASC/DESC axis. I'm also buying a house soon (though other than finding a good man, I'd rather not do such big investments on such an event). The recession is rough on the business I work in, though I don't seem to have any indications I will suffer negative effects in this area unless things take a turn really fast.

While I was anxious when I first saw them, I'm convinced that I'm ready for change whatever that is.

ty_gereye

Jay, to utilize the energy of an eclipse the shadow of the eclipse must pass over where you live. If it doesn't, we treat the new or full moon for exactly what it is. In this instance, it will be a new moon so I should think something may well present itsself for you that you may or may not even know at this time you want! Ty_gereye

ty_gereye

fyi, the eclipse moon point will be separated from my own natal moon by only 4* 54 and the following new moon in august will be 27*32 so its working its way back to 00* in the cycle of the moon. ty_gereye

astrology1311

Hi I'm new to this forum and don't know if i should start a new thread but think it's in the same line as earlier discussions!
Here goes: My natal sun is 29' cancer in my 9'th house
- question: what does that mean with this eclipse going on?!
born 1957 nov 13
thanks!

astrology1311

Hi I have a question same line as earlier:
Born with moon 29' cancer in my 9'th house
-can anyone give an interpretation to what it can mean to me now with this eclipse?
born 1957 nov 13
thanks!