6 planets (including Sun) in 8th house

cmvcat

Hi there,

I was born 3 September 1968 at 16:00 CST.
I have the Sun, Jupiter, Mercury, Pluto, Venus and Uranus in My 8th house, and no planets in my 2nd, 5th or 11th houses. This seems pretty unbalanced, and I am wondering what to make of it. I would appreciate any insight y'all can offer. How unusual is this? I've attached a pdf of my chart.

I went to an astrologer when I was 19, and I remember him saying that there was potential for me to make money from something sex-related (he seemed a little embarrassed to say that to a girl my age); that I would not marry until late in life, if at all (not what an engaged 19 y/o wants to hear, but true, I've never married); and that I was a teacher/healer. At the time, I felt like he was holding back, and I wondered what he wasn't saying.

This evening, I came across an article on stelliums and it made me curious to find out about the significance of the one in my chart.

Again, I appreciate any insight y'all can offer.

Thanks,
C

Attachments

• My Chart.pdf
    57.1 KB · Views: 91

Cold Fusion

Question, our house placements are almost identical, plus I have a large stellium in the eighth house also (in Virgo, I was born 11 years later).

Have you been the target of Satanic abuse at all? Please don't do a sex-related career.

Last edited:

cmvcat

Question, our house placements are almost identical, plus I have a large stellium in the eighth house also (in Virgo, I was born 11 years later).

Have you been the target of Satanic abuse at all?

I don't know. I am not very well versed in the mystical. How does Satanic abuse manifest in a person's life?

cmvcat

They want to control and dominate, to break you. They are the type of people who sadistically attack others, generally with a smile on their face. :devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxiZYZqxT6c

Satanists are malignant narcissists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/malignant-narcissists-are-morally-insane/

Wow! No, I did not experience that kind of abuse. My father had either narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder. I was an all-bad "selfish slut" in his eyes from the age of 12 until I started managing his health care needs at the age of 27. Then I could do no wrong. His behavior was very damaging, but I don't think it rises to the level of abuse described in the links.
What was your experience?

ashriia

This seems pretty unbalanced, and I am wondering what to make of it. I would appreciate any insight y'all can offer. How unusual is this?

I went to an astrologer when I was 19, and I remember him saying that there was potential for me to make money from something sex-related

I don't think it's unusual, a lot of people have stelliums regulated to particular houses.

It means that the energies for many of your natal houses are going to be working out of the 8th.

I can see why he said something sex related - With the emphasis in your 8th, the ruler of your moon is also in the 8th. And you have venus in virgo which apparently based on research, can result in sex for money.

But you can also see ruler of your Midheaven scorpio - with it's ruler in the 8th house. Which might may you particular good with finance. So you may have found a career in the finance industry where you handle other people's money or communicate it somehow. Could be that you received a family inheritance, ruler of IC in the 8th. Could be that you are largely supported financially by other people. So many ways that can work out.

Was not marrying a personal decision? Or was it lack of a suitable partner?
Just curious based on your placements.

Cold Fusion

Wow! No, I did not experience that kind of abuse. My father had either narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder. I was an all-bad "selfish slut" in his eyes from the age of 12 until I started managing his health care needs at the age of 27. Then I could do no wrong. His behavior was very damaging, but I don't think it rises to the level of abuse described in the links.
What was your experience?

That was just an example I pulled up online, probably the most extreme. But I know there is plenty of less extreme cases out there (probably still very wrong though).

I've had entire cults stalking me, menacing me and slandering me, Attacking me psychologically even physical. They have caused me great bodily harm. They have even killed beloved pets. They are evil and insane, and very proud of it.

Last edited:

cmvcat

I don't think it's unusual, a lot of people have stelliums regulated to particular houses.

It means that the energies for many of your natal houses are going to be working out of the 8th.

I can see why he said something sex related - With the emphasis in your 8th, the ruler of your moon is also in the 8th. And you have venus in virgo which apparently based on research, can result in sex for money.

But you can also see ruler of your Midheaven scorpio - with it's ruler in the 8th house. Which might may you particular good with finance. So you may have found a career in the finance industry where you handle other people's money or communicate it somehow. Could be that you received a family inheritance, ruler of IC in the 8th. Could be that you are largely supported financially by other people. So many ways that can work out.

Was not marrying a personal decision? Or was it lack of a suitable partner?
Just curious based on your placements.

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me what IC is? The reason that I have never married is two-fold (or maybe due to something that I am unaware of), and I would love to hear how this corresponds to my chart.

First, I have attachment issues that can be attributed to my mother's death when I was three - somewhere deep inside I "know" that she did not fight to stay alive for me, and that I am inherently unlovable. At the same time I fear finding a relationship in which I truly love and am loved because I "know" I could not survive the trauma if my partner were to die suddenly. I "protect" myself by only entering into relationships that I can see going in why they will not last.

Second, the whole "you cannot truly love another until you truly love yourself" thing is very apparent to me. I have rarely been un-embarrassed to tell someone what I do professionally. I have a Ph.D., but in a field that I do not value because the research conducted does nothing to actually help anyone. I have numerous ideas for projects that could actually help other people, but am unable to generate the cooperation from business or government to implement them. So I am enormously frustrated, and I don't think I would even attempt to interact with someone who I would actually want a long term relationship with until I am happier with where I am in my life.

Way to long of an answer, I know. Does any of this correspond with my chart in any way?

ashriia

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me what IC is? The reason that I have never married is two-fold (or maybe due to something that I am unaware of), and I would love to hear how this corresponds to my chart.

First, I have attachment issues that can be attributed to my mother's death when I was three - somewhere deep inside I "know" that she did not fight to stay alive for me, and that I am inherently unlovable. At the same time I fear finding a relationship in which I truly love and am loved because I "know" I could not survive the trauma if my partner were to die suddenly. I "protect" myself by only entering into relationships that I can see going in why they will not last.

Second, the whole "you cannot truly love another until you truly love yourself" thing is very apparent to me. I have rarely been un-embarrassed to tell someone what I do professionally. I have a Ph.D., but in a field that I do not value because the research conducted does nothing to actually help anyone. I have numerous ideas for projects that could actually help other people, but am unable to generate the cooperation from business or government to implement them. So I am enormously frustrated, and I don't think I would even attempt to interact with someone who I would actually want a long term relationship with until I am happier with where I am in my life.

Way to long of an answer, I know. Does any of this correspond with my chart in any way?

The IC is the Nadir of the natal chart. It corresponds to Midnight. IC is a very sensitive point/angle. It rules the home/home environment, your core self, one or both of the parents, and the end of life.

Ruler of your IC and 4th house is Venus. And she is placed in the 8th house. So you're home environment growing up had 8th house themes. The loss of your mother at such a young age could be associated with that as well. As the 4th and 10th houses are the parental axis. Also saturn is square the moon which would also have been part of it.

Based on what you have stated regarding your mother; I think that someday when you are ready and able to forgive her for leaving, I think that is really when the healing will begin. And that will carry over into other parts of your life - such as your romantic life. It sounds like you are punishing yourself when it comes to love also, because you feel you don't deserve to be loved. I really do hope you are able to overcome that kind of self abuse, because really love is all there is to life, and you deserve to be loved, and to love completely.

I recommend studying your moon square saturn aspect. Saturn is the ruler of your natal chart. And moon is placed in your 1st house. And they are in square aspect. So the moon/saturn aspect would be great to study in depth.

Currently you have transiting jupiter in your 8th house. It's interesting that this post is regarding that very house. As its expanding your 8th and that stellium currently.

I'm adding another copy of your natal chart, as the pdf is a bit difficult to read.

Hope that helps.:smile:

Attachments

• 8th house native.jpg
    8th house native.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 28

cmvcat

The IC is the Nadir of the natal chart. It corresponds to Midnight. IC is a very sensitive point/angle. It rules the home/home environment, your core self, one or both of the parents, and the end of life.

Ruler of your IC and 4th house is Venus. And she is placed in the 8th house. So you're home environment growing up had 8th house themes. The loss of your mother at such a young age could be associated with that as well. As the 4th and 10th houses are the parental axis. Also saturn is square the moon which would also have been part of it.

Based on what you have stated regarding your mother; I think that someday when you are ready and able to forgive her for leaving, I think that is really when the healing will begin. And that will carry over into other parts of your life - such as your romantic life. It sounds like you are punishing yourself when it comes to love also, because you feel you don't deserve to be loved. I really do hope you are able to overcome that kind of self abuse, because really love is all there is to life, and you deserve to be loved, and to love completely.

I recommend studying your moon square saturn aspect. Saturn is the ruler of your natal chart. And moon is placed in your 1st house. And they are in square aspect. So the moon/saturn aspect would be great to study in depth.

Currently you have transiting jupiter in your 8th house. It's interesting that this post is regarding that very house. As its expanding your 8th and that stellium currently.

I'm adding another copy of your natal chart, as the pdf is a bit difficult to read.

Hope that helps.:smile:

Thank you for the insights, and for the new copy of my chart. I just did some reading on the moon/saturn aspect, and cried. It explains quite a bit about how I can feel so intrinsically unloveable and burdened by a sense of responsibility, even though I was deeply loved and cared for by nine older siblings.

The Jupiter transit seems hopeful. Maybe I can finally move forward with some of the changes that I have been trying to make in my life.

Thanks again!

Capricorn2616

My sister has a stellium in her 8th, I know it includes her sun but I forgot which other planets are involved. We find pictures of people who look exactly like her all the time. Since she was little she has said that she'll wake up, but can't open her eyes and it feels like her body is paralyzed. She also hears malicious entities threatening her at times. Recently a friend told her that she tried to track her on an app that lets you find your friends, and her location kept jumping around. So her friend went to her apartment to check on her and the door was jammed. They couldn't open it from either side. I think that she is capable of astral projection and she does project unknowingly in her dreams. I think it does open you up to experiencing other realms .. Whether you're asking for it or not.

cmvcat

My sister has a stellium in her 8th, I know it includes her sun but I forgot which other planets are involved. We find pictures of people who look exactly like her all the time. Since she was little she has said that she'll wake up, but can't open her eyes and it feels like her body is paralyzed. She also hears malicious entities threatening her at times. Recently a friend told her that she tried to track her on an app that lets you find your friends, and her location kept jumping around. So her friend went to her apartment to check on her and the door was jammed. They couldn't open it from either side. I think that she is capable of astral projection and she does project unknowingly in her dreams. I think it does open you up to experiencing other realms .. Whether you're asking for it or not.

That's a little unsettling. I have thought that I might have been a courtesan in another, happier, life, but I know that's not the kind of phenomenon you are describing. I have had people mistake me for someone named Melody, the name my father wanted to give me. But, I actually saw Melody one day (and mistook her reflection in a window for my own, which was super weird), which would negate the possibility of astral projection in that case.

Capricorn2616

That's a little unsettling. I have thought that I might have been a courtesan in another, happier, life, but I know that's not the kind of phenomenon you are describing. I have had people mistake me for someone named Melody, the name my father wanted to give me. But, I actually saw Melody one day (and mistook her reflection in a window for my own, which was super weird), which would negate the possibility of astral projection in that case.

If you haven't experienced anything like that I wouldn't be worried about it. I think a lot of factors come into play as to whether you actually express those kind of qualities. I could see the courtesan thing in the 8th and if your instincts are alluding to the possibility it might be true.